White Cop beats the shit out of Asian kid!

youtube.com/watch?v=6HvdJ3OCEuw

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/blink-eye-police-officers-turned-traffic-stop-unnecessarily-violent-encounter
youtube.com/watch?v=_geFG-fBWLA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jt8wUPdpbA
youtube.com/watch?v=GQUlboz4uR0
youtube.com/watch?v=gHFE4IGOC90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rekt

why are so racist?

fat lipped nigger should have gotten out of the car

>be Asian
>wear seat belt
>get shit kicked out of you by unhinged cop

You do realize tax payers will have to pay the obscene settlement right?

Just... Get out of the car? What's so difficult about that. It amazes me how shitskins provoke law enforcement for gibs me dat.

You have to go back

Someone photoshop Trump's face over the cop and CNN over the kid and then tweet it to CNN.

>White Cop beats the shit out of Asian kid!

Kids drive cars?

Asians should get killed by white policemen more. Fuck eastern niggers.

He had his seatbelt on still while being immediately dragged, Euroscum.

I love watching brown subhumans get their asses kicked

Why don't these 3rd worlders just go back to their own lands? We don't want them, and their mere presence is an attack on our White race and civilization.

get out of the car?
>he had his seat belt on
he had about 10 seconds from when the car stopped and the cop charged the car. and at no point before the audio stop did the guy say "my seat belt is on." that seems like that would be something i would say if the cop was tugging on me.

Kek.

>Nigger
>Asian

Pick one.

His slow mind doesn't understand that the cop gave an unreasonable order that there was no way the kid could comply with by the time the cop started throwing his fists. Cops like this should get thrown in general population

This is not a Trump board, this is not your fox news blog. Necons and bootlickers never had a place on Sup Forums

>Promvongsa
>Asian
pick one

I love this shit.

Not a mention of what he did before the incident.

>Promvongsa is faces numerous charges including assault with a dangerous weapon (vehicle swerve), fleeing police in a vehicle, marijuana possession and driving while his licensed was revoked.

If you are able to punch the living shit out somebody sitting in the car, you could also tell if his seatbelt is on or not. Heck, he could have unfastened it himself.

HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!!

aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/blink-eye-police-officers-turned-traffic-stop-unnecessarily-violent-encounter
>It turns out the agitated motorist Anthony encountered before being assaulted by Agent Joswiak was an off-duty police officer who called Joswiak to go after Anthony for tailgating him. The officer reports regarding the incident make no mention of any suspicion that Anthony was committing a drug offense.
The most I could bend on this is having the officer tail Anthony and give him a ticket for any mistakes. Off duty cop called his on duty cop friend to kick a guys ass that pissed him off? They should definitely be penalized for abusing the power of their position.

this is whatever it is but rarely what you think it is and never what you say it is

>We don't want them
300 pound neckbeards dont represent everyone. Fuck off delusional trumptard

rich kid asian driving like a cunt, he deserved le beating

Fuck you.
This is now a PRO-TRUMP board.
Don't like it? kys bix nood.

B-but he's a MINORITY and the cop is WHITE!!!

Systemic racism and white male privilege and all those other buzzwords!

The chink was trying ram cop cars before this went down. ACLU doesnt mention that part, it would go against their race bating agenda.

That cop is a psycho. I wouldn't trust him to be a human to anyone, white or not. He deserved to be charged with assault.

Its not what you think it is either. No one controls this board or community. You can fuck off.

What can I do for this not to happen to me?

Kid got charged with 2 2nd degree assault felonies and he was driving on a revoked license. He was a piece of shit and he deserved it.

>aclu
yeah this chink is guilty.

sauce?

WTF?!

Fuck that pig, that guy is a piece of shit

He should of got the fuck out of the car.

This looks like an off duty cop having road rage. He should be treated like a civilian assaulting another civilian out of road rage. He should probably lose his job.

However, what pisses me off is that they have to throw the race card into it, every time.

You never hear about stories like the ones below because they won't race bait people into riot mentality where they rely on the "news source" to tell them how to react.

youtube.com/watch?v=_geFG-fBWLA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jt8wUPdpbA
youtube.com/watch?v=GQUlboz4uR0
youtube.com/watch?v=gHFE4IGOC90

The bottom video is about the 2 black cops that shot a white 6 year old boy. One of the black cops that shot him had already been indicted on 2 counts of rape before killing a 6 year old while the kid's dad was surrendering. You'll notice that all of the videos on the story have less than 10,000 views because it doesn't feed into the racial bullshit going on in America.

>cue the bootlickers to get of their trailer parks to defend this

You guys find this hilarious because the guy is not white, and maybe the video is full of shit for bringing up his race.

But if you think "this will never happen to me because I'm white" you are retarded. The swines will get you and treat you like scum if you, for whatever reason, find yourself in a situation where you hurt their fragile egos.

If you keep allowing them to behave like savages, they will hear no reason, they will go full "oogga oogga me life in danger oogga ogga" and beat the shit out of you if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So can we see some real footage? How did he drive? Was he chased by the police for a long time?

Sure, cops with guns generally are dangerous people.
But the main reason that BLM etc. are emphasizing the killings of black men is that the criminal justice system is the main mechanism by which black people are kept down.
Killings of black men are just the most extreme example of the criminalization of driving while black, shopping while black, and breathing while black.

hnnnnnnnnnng i could fap to those videos

cool

Don't fucking drive like a faggot retard. You don't own the damn street.

Good all azn waifus belong to me

We can solve this problem by sending all the niggers back to their respective ancestral homelands.

this