Asian still

Does pol approve of Filipina women?

>women

user, please

SEAmonkeys are loyal and great housekeepers, but they can't hold a candle to real Asians.

I married a Filipina. DO NOT DO THIS. She is a complete bitch, my children are weak and have identity issues. But the worst is how I feel about myself for not marrying a women that I feel I didn't settle for. Even a fat, horrible white woman would have at least given me white children

absolutely
filipinas are the most submissive of all women
though there's a high chance of them being completely insane

I don't see how they have Asian facial structures but curves like Latin women? The best of both worlds!

you know the Spanish colonized them right?
and that they're asian?

Flips have a low IQ of 88, so no. You'll have dumb kids.

>Unironically liking mudgoblins

99% of them are ugly and I've yet to meet a filipino family who weren't fucking insane. There was this half-flip girl in my high school and her family went back to the Philippines during Easter to sacrifice chickens for Jesus.

jungle asians are consolation prizes for white guys that are so beta they couldnt even get a real asian.

They are just okay.

Most def

Lol yes but I'm aware I just ask because of pols obsession with Japanese women. Just curious on how they feel about filipinas

No, fuck no, I live in Hawaii and I hate those pesky buggers everywhere multiplying like cockroaches. They are worse then black people x5.

they are good to have some fun

I don't approve of the vaginal jew. It's feminine penis or fuck off.

Sup Forums doesn't. I do.

Good luck finding one who isn't a total psycho, though.

They're the Mexicans of Southeast Asia

or if you're like me and you're not attracted to chinese or japanese or korean women and you grew up with filipinas in your school
it's an acquired taste

>worse than black people

literally lower tier than negroids
or wrinkled fucked up dwarves as they age

My mom told me i can be with any race except Filipinas

and they do what exactly that is worse than black people?
if you're not playing dota 2 with them they're pretty tolerable

I agree

im not quite understanding this "Filipinas are worse than blacks" thing. care to elaborate?

are you guys memeing>?

dogs tend to go missing in filipino towns, their languages are shit and ugly sounding, no morals, and no standards of cleanliness. Anything run by a pinoy tends to be fucking disgusting, restaurants especially.
>t. living in Oahu and have been for the last 6 years
see above, I can greentext some of my experiences but they're all the same

No. That's how I got HPV

this is the only guy that gets it. you guys are like those e celebs that only live beside other white people because you're too disconnected and have never had to live near a majority filipino town

I've heard that Filipinos are the lowest of the low among East Asian societies. Other Asians view them the way we view Tennessee red necks.

So, nah, bro. They get no approval.

too late shlomo, I already have White kids

The Philippines are Asia's Mexico

>dogs tend to go missing in filipino towns
yeah that's one thing they haven't stopped doing yet
one of my filipino friends pet dog ended up becoming a meal it's pretty stupid
>their language is ugly
can't disagree
>no morals
false genarlization most are catholic and have good morals
>no standards of cleanliness
filipina women are usually neat freaks and clean endlessly
but their country is extremely poor so you can't really expect them to have enough money to fund a proper establishment and if they haven't been in a first world country that long they don't really have much to go by on what a clean establishment should look like
but once again that's a flagrant genaralization
ive been to filipino owned restaurants that were 5 star restaurants that were far cleaner than many american restaurants ive been to
their average business standard tends to be comparable to chinese
chinese and filipino shops and restaurants tend to be pretty identical

ive lived with filipino people all my life they're really pretty alright
and my best friend is filipino (raised in canada though) and he's one of the most intelligent people i know

They have super dark pussies. I think it might be a bad idea.

Not worse than niggers, but Flips are the Albanians of Asia. A Flip grill landing an East Asian guy is considered marrying up significantly. A Flip marrying a white guy is an immediate jackpot.

Pol approved.

Duterte anyone?