Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate

>"Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it is not to assimilate and please any other people and authority," she said.

>"I hope that we when we stand up to those who oppress our communities that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad. That we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or in the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House," Sarsour said.

archive.is/Vy5HP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gZ-kqP1FuMs
mobile.twitter.com/lsarsour?p=s
youtube.com/watch?v=LfJh6iuyhgw
twitter.com/lsarsour/status/483624197931806720
twitter.com/lsarsour/status/598327052727615488
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send the bitch to gitmo

Is this a guide on how to commit social suicide with one single speech?

Has anyone contacted the Secret Service?

Why is this mudrat still in our country?

Sounds like she'd be much happier in the middle east. You know, with her own people.

Sounds like this bitch needs a visit by the secret service, an investigation and deportation. She has announced her terrorist intentions for all to hear.

tips.fbi.gov
Toll free number

WTF and you burgers are crying about mexicans calling for aztlan, why the fuck are you so complicity to this bitch that wants nothing more than to cut your head and screen for the bitch allah

>announces the formation of a fifth column
That saves us the trouble of looking for her. Now all we have to do is crank up the Fusion centers and begin to inter these slime.

>do not assimilate
And would you look at that
I suddenly lost all sympathy and don't want any of them here anymore

This is like when La Raza shit flares up and I lose all sympathy for any hispanics who haven't already been here legally for multiple generations

She looks like an alien

Gee, it's not like Sup Forums has been warning about bullshit Muslims pull or anything...

youtu.be/gZ-kqP1FuMs

>It is not to assimilate

assassinate this cunt already

She's right you know. The entire world is Muslim land and it is time we defend our land from our enemies

the ban needs to be retroactive, i don't want anymore of these shifty fucks around

>MUH FEELINGS!
>Muslim version.
Doesn't matter what race she is. A woman ruins everything with this bullshit. She even managed to make jihads look like a PMS convention.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

I really REALLY hate these people.

mobile.twitter.com/lsarsour?p=s

Her twitter where she has lefties defending her that right wingers are taking her speech out of context and misunderstanding the word jihad
yet if you listen to the full version its not any better

She says patrotism is about dissenting and not falling in line

God damn right. When I'm a guest in another person's home I fucking well act like it. Those people disgust me.

>Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump,

THIS is a CLEAR VIOLATION of the Alien and Sedition Act. THIS is a treasonous offense. Arrest and charge (((her))) now!.

Sup Forums was right again

This makes her a terrorist. She should be detained without due process, or expelled from the United States and it's Territories.

>can't stand white Christians
>lives in country founded by white Christians

Why doesn't she move to Saudi Arabia? Wouldn't an Islamic country suit her much better?

She is a plant. Watching cautiously, she looks too good as a strawman. I wouldn't be surprised if she worked with the narrative to gain power.
I believe we are looking at a Dr.Rev.MLKJr of Muss

Can anyone find out if she supports shariah law? That should put her shit aside.

this
she should have been arrested and thrown back into the middle east on inauguration day

Then maybe she'll get her James Earl Ray.

It's a fun concern troll to point out to leftys that TR was a progressive.
>oh boy it sure is sad to think that progressives went from pic related to open borders multiculturalism, isn't it?

Dear God, look at her EYES, she's fucking possessed

(not even a Christian)

wasnt she the one openly talking about Sharia in the US and how awesome it would be??

Tawhidi just gave a great speech about the danger of people like her and insights into their thought process. A little long but interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=LfJh6iuyhgw

Too take over
Guaranteed shes funded by the saudis

Because there aren't that many Muslims in the US and most of the ones here are niggers who practice and bastardized version of the religion

Your alt right plant isn't actually a Muslim, but an atheist larping as one.

Test

Holy shit

twitter.com/lsarsour/status/484513285921046529

twitter.com/lsarsour/status/483624197931806720

who cares??? fuck off and kys

She supports it often

twitter.com/lsarsour/status/598327052727615488

>twitter.com/lsarsour/status/484513285921046529

yeah, how she is still walking around free is beyond me, must be that nice (((SOROS MONEY)))
plus shes got all of the ethnic women on that STAY WOKE bullshit.

I really do believe it should be considered treason to motivate people to not assimilate.

Of course it's not real Islam!

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

Fuck off leaf

Whatevs honey. Go make some hummus and calm down.

Even Muslim men don't like a crotchety islamofeminist.

She's hot as fuck, and a champion of the Islamic cause. Would marry in a heartbeat
You first you neo nazi fuck

Well, she does exactly what Americans told her to do. Nothing wrong with that

Apparently (based on conversations with actual Muslims), jihad doesn't necessarily mean violent mass murder. It simply means "struggle (in the name of Islam)".
The example that I've been given is that going to the mosque while it's raining is a form of jihad.

She obviously wasn't just talking about the generic "#resist" anti-Trump struggle, since jihad is inherently Muslim. Even by the most generous interpretation she was arguing for a (peaceful?) sectarian insurrection against Trump.

At the very least we can all agree that she's arguing for a foreign religion to overthrow the democratically elected American government. The only question is whether or not she's advocating for a violent or peaceful insurrection.

Funny side note:
"Jihad" means "struggle in the name of Islam". But "Islam" literally means "submission".
So in a sense, any Muslim engaging in jihad is actively struggling as hard as they can to be submissive.
Have you ever heard of anything so pathetic in your life? They're desperate to be cucked and submissive.

OOOOOYYY VEYYYYYY

THE RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS IMPORT THOUSANDS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lefties don't know that muslims this women espically are using them to gain traction for sharaiah since theres so little muslims in this country

Please don't give her the service of comparing her to MLK. She wishes she had 1/100000th on an impact. She's a nobody that no one will remember. I'm
Bummed that I had to bump this thread to say that. Let her divide her own base than fizzle. If you want to shit post her twitter that's whatever just don't give her any credence.

Not a leaf. Sup Forums is blocked in my country

Why isnt this haji bitch being black bagged and taken to a black site in romania or poland to be "questioned"

she is a bit hotter than goats and your sister i suppose

It would be wise to let the Secret Service know.
You know what to do if you're in the US.

Yet my sister is far hotter than any girl you'll ever get. And I thought Iranian women were super hot according to this board. So which is it you whiteshit?
Damn you must be really ugly then

>I'm bummed that I had to bump this thread to say that.

We were all newfags once.
Put "sage" in the options field and you won't bump the thread when you post.

your id = 88 = HEIL HITLER
you will never have your sharia law and you will never have a world caliphate dont get salty.

also muhhamad is burning in hell
shes not hot shes ugly as a fucking goat

because (((REASONS))) user!!!

shut up you inbred swine

I already have sharia law in my country. Our immigrants are seeing to it that it'll be global soon.
And don't worry I heard this board likes Iran, so you are actually supporting us building our new caliphate.

Also it's easy for you to talk shit behind your computer screen isn't it you fat tub of lard. You wouldn't dare say that to any Muslim in public because you're a weak pussy who knows you'd get your ass beat

>You wouldn't dare say that to any Muslim in public because the government will throw you in jail for 10 years if you deny that Islam is the death cult of peace

Liberals are defending this terrorist.
Like they really lost their minds, they try to spin that she didn't mean Jihad in the ISIL way lol.

link to trash: neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402363

They're the opposite of Jews. Jews pretend to be our friends while being our worst enemy. Muslims are too stupid for pretence, and that's great.

you sand niggers are gonna end pissing too many people off , the USA WILL NEVER have SHARIA!!!
WE DONT WANT YOUR MIDDLE AGES THROWBACK SAVAGE EXCUSE OF A RELIGION.

Show us your real flag white boy.

95% sure that he's a Brit (based off the turns of phrase and idioms).

It's going to happen whether you like it or not. You will convert, pay jizya, or be killed as god wills it.
See

Mexico is more dangerous than nearly all Arabs countries, user.

not it's not

That's because those Arab countries have already exterminated everyone who dares to oppose them.
Mexico is incredibly violent because it's torn between rival cartels. If they let a single cartel take over, it would become very peaceful too.

We should help her go back there, ASAP.

>Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it is not to assimilate and please any other people and authority
if a white person said this they would literally be crucified
unironically Jesus resisted Roman rule, which was essentially the prime globalism

>Muslims
>Engaging in a holy war against infidels instead of infiltrating to the nations who were generous enough to let them in.

Who would have fucking thought.

Inb4 we don't understand jihad

Me too. Disgusting.

The whole idea behind the western world is the individual who tells the truth.

>Explaining to a muzzie why the West will never be broken.

Yeah it's not like at least assimilating is good or anything and it's not like the people in the white house are actually okay people

>Jihad isn't real jihad
>Real jihad isn't real real jihad
>Real Muslims aren't real REAL Muslims
>Suicide bombers aren't real suicide bombers

Once again, the core problem here isn't just Islam. It's the Left in general. Their post-modern nonsense has made it utterly impossible to even identify (let alone deal with) problems.

you really thought they wouldn't?

pic of author included

>oxford comma
>bonger detected

No, not gonna happen

this.

The left's politic has become incredibly predictable.

I can almost quote exactly what my liberal acquaintances say before the words leave their mouths.

Nah, they'll pull the "jihad only means struggle" card even though the more telling line is the one about how assimilating isn't a priority.

really?

Powerful! We should help all of them escape this racism and oppression by sending them to Mexico.

...and like white leftists just stand there and cheer for her.

Are they fucking functionally retarded?

America is mostly geared toward white christians because thats who founded it, liberated it, drafted its constitution, built and expanded it.

What in the fuck is everybody talking about?

Drafting the US constitution is out of the realm of potential things islamists can do. They would never draft anything like it. They only want to exploit it to push their cult into the west. Fuck them. They are bottom feeding cowards who couldn't stand up to us. So they chip away whenever they can.

Can someone please go rape her and dump one in her and impregnate so she can be stoned to death according to the Sharia Law she holds so dear

>He can't be a Muslim because he's more literate than me

He simply said you are from Britain, you can be British and Muslim. Hope you're not white though desu.