We did it, Sup Forums

We did it, Sup Forums.

>WE FUCKING DID IT

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/05/business/how-a-cnn-investigation-set-off-an-internet-meme-war.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
archive.is/fmChr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow

OMG THESE REVIEWS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah well I go on the android play store and CNN app has a 200k like while dislikes only have a few.
We need to destroy the play store app now

Need more

Don't stop

Keep the train rolling

*slow claps*
Won't change the fact you're useless, disgusting, fat nigger shitskins.

That right there is winning the war.

Awww you're just saying that to be nice

tfw you bought a Windows phone to get away from ishit and (((android)))

(((Windows))). So the jews can see in.

Is it really any worse than google or apple?

How long App Store/Play Store remove app ratings?

Next level.

Got me

Don't download it. It only helps CNN.
If you want to rate it, you can press install, and then cancel installation. You will be able to rate.
Copy and paste to other similar threads.

KEK

>still using WP
Old WP was good. But new WM is shit.

I dunno if anyone has told you this but I can go view those usernames if I gave a shit.

Oh my fuck

Yeah I kinda figured, but I didn't want to be responsible for a fallen soldier

>22 updates available

We are doing gods work

>2%

10/10

Great job everyone!
Keep the horde coming!!!!

2%

CHARGE THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY

Now try CNN's Africa View app! It does have a small flaw indicated here:

I'm sure it's nothing

Lads these are fucking amazing

what site do I go to do this?

FUCK CNN
>FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN

Im gonna need the rest of that review.

The software marketplace of your mobile OS of choice, my good fellow. Have a great day.

Did the tendies died?

They also have a politics app my dudes.

>IF WE BURN YOU BURN WITH US!

It's charging gents

I have Android and it is at 3.8 and it seems like I'd have to download that shit to rate it

Just scroll down on the app page

you can deleted later the review will stay

user, you just have to click install and then abort it before it finishes and then you can start shit

So your options are to download it, rate it, and then delete it, or don't.

You're a big lad. Make your own decisions.

Actually tap install, scroll down, rate 1 and cancel download

Holy shit my sides...

Why not to vote for Zuckerburg in 2020

>he's a jew

k it downloaded all the way before I coudl rate it but I rated it 1 and uninstalled

holy shit

I left a major complaint about how CNN had not accepted diversity as their executive branch is monolithic, i did my best not to name the jew but basically making it very obvious i meant precisely that.

And a
>data mining
>globalist

>Sup Forums's great act of revenge is leaving bad reviews on their app

I thought we were actually going to do something to damage them and/or cost them a lot of money.
this is just fucking stupid

d-d-do you wanna dox them?

it does dude. have you ever seen a low rated app and klicked "download"? only if fucking retarded

HOLY SHIT NEW DISCOVERY

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/05/business/how-a-cnn-investigation-set-off-an-internet-meme-war.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

>NYT reporting on Discord

GENTS MAKE SURE YOU WHITELIST ALL YOUR DISCORD SERVERS. THE MSM IS TRYING TO PENETRATE OUR WAR OPS.

pssst. he made 'cough' stole a website that allowed you share text and photos. Not really rocket science.

Archived that for you archive.is/fmChr

That's what I said

I'm pretty sure CNN is making most of its money from advertisers on TV, not some shitty app.

Name one (1) person who uses the CNN app.

>They spent countless hours, days on end of their lives spam downvoting a fucking app...a fucking app.... no one uses because they think it will result in the tv channel going off air
>Literally nothing will happen, will be undone by one Indian IT guy in 15 minutes when someone finally notices as no one has or will for days since no one uses news apps since they get the same info on facebook news streams
>Literally days of their lives wasted toward no purpose, resulting in the world full of people who laugh at them and think they're retarded loser manchildren with no friends and no lives... laughing harder as they prove they are loser manchildren with no friends and no lives

M-m-maybe make some more memes and talk about kekistan..that'll get those trickster jews who stopped Jennifer from homeroom realize how special you are and get blacked by Tyrone the school's running back. This is literally Trumpcuck Jr High. Maybe if you cuck hard enough you'll get into Trumpcuck University.

Ahahah a fucking app

I'm not the kind of guy who does a ton on my phone besides browser, gps, email, calendar, pics. Very few added apps.
I like my 950 alot with the windows 10. It's better than my 920 ever was
WP8 without the .1 update was entirely un-useable though, and only tolerable after the update. Or are you talking about before all of that?
I'm actually kind of sad I can't get another 950. Just dropped mine and it's gone to shit. Guess I'm going android next.

you seem triggered

Just further elaborating my man.

Fuck you, don't rest on your laurels, fag!

You don't block out usernames for privacy, you block them out to avoid accusations of self-promotion.

Twiggerd

>trying this hard

so less people download the CNN app, so fucking what? they still have their actual fucking show to make money off

I thought we were going to doxx a bunch of executives or take down their website or something.

this is fucking normie facebook raid-tier shit

Link?

War takes time. Small victories will keep us going.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

we're not done yet faggots

Gotta work on that Google Play store as well. Currently sitting at a 3.8

I love you

Lmfao
This is great because they can't even do anything about it.
If they get the negative reviews pulled it will just reinforce their growing reputation of being crooked.
With us on the job it will anyway.

>dozens of anons waste hundreds of hours doing something and CNN doesnt even realize anything has changed because it has literally no effect on them
>victory

I guess I would just rather be doing something more damaging

It's the CNN app.

You forgot the - you think you're hot shit don't you reference.
Then you didn't see Sup Forums shit on Trumpleaks you fucking shill.

Why are Swedes always so angry inside? Doesn't prepping Mohammad make you happy, Sven?

I loved my lumia 1020..

Im surprised windows is still a thing these days. I thin your best bet at getting away is using a Blackberry.

Everyone has aids

>news stations are reporting anonymous shitposts on discord as real news

How the fuck is anybody supposed to take these jackasses seriously when they keep doing shit like this?

Can confirm. The play store has it at 3.6 rating

What about Sam!! I want to know about Sam.

? Yes faggot.

kek