Nigger Hate thread

It's like theft is ingrained in the NIGGER's DNA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VzWC92xcA5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
thosewhocansee.blogspot.nl/2017/07/segregation-our-most-cherished-myths.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger hate thread? All of you shitmerifats are useless fat shitskin nigger slobs, you are literal niggers. Why do shart in marts hate on themselves so much? Truly pathetic.

youtu.be/VzWC92xcA5Y

>Checks flag
Stop neglecting your bulls cock sven.

Ikr?! White people never steal.

wtf i hate niggers now.

Spotted the nigger.

we wuz kangz?

>degenerate niggers have (willing) sexual partners in such supply it necessitates the theft of (free) condoms.

Must be nice

>(willing)
That's the key word there, buddy.
They either are fucking some grandmother of the street corner in front of a church, or raping a white women

>When cucks try to act funny

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape allele", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape allele. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

science be racis

the hell is the thing on the right. G/B/???

>dat lack of prefrontal cortex
SHIEEEEEET

This gave me such a justice boner. I know the rest of the worlds police is not as bad as ours but here its like a terrible gang

God bless America

good article from socialmatter on segregation then and now. lots of high brow nigger hatefacts.

thosewhocansee.blogspot.nl/2017/07/segregation-our-most-cherished-myths.html

>degenerate niggers have (willing) sexual partners
topkek

I have to work with these things every day.