Kekistan shall rise again

Kekistan shall rise again

we never fell, we were merely in memetic sleep

You kekistani turbo autists seriously need to realise you are all cancer incarnate.

I can't believe such a cringey stupid sandnigger name like le Kekistan has interested so many spergs to humiliate themselves with it both online and real life.

As Ambassador from Kekistan to Sup Forums. I managed to levy some Crusader Keks to the cause. We'll see if we can cash in some good faith amongst...*sigh* the redditors. God forbid.

>>>/reddit/

We cannot allow these crusaders to cuck us out

This that

Do us a favor and avoid entering the genepool.

Thanks.

Got any *games*

i really tend to think that most of the folk acting like this are long-time chantards that are getting a good amount of jollies pretending to be a bunch of fagets overdosing on frog memes

Any memes perhaps

Praise Kek

Useful idiots for cuckservative Jews

Im back and i brang hitler

They are.

I'd say a decent chunk of the kek group out there are Sup Forums users.

Guilty. I'd never carry on like that in public though

These Hitler worshipping low IQ thugs don't realists their exclusive movement is too bitter for the masses to swallow.

Most people now are mutts and mongrels, some of us just appear white still by genetic chance.

Luckily race won't matter in a few years and real nationalism will start to rise and our deity will be kek.

Kekistanis and everyone now knows that there are based and woke people from all races and backgrounds.

Send all the scum down to Mexico, including the nazis that plague our movement. Let's finally rise up and take nationalism back, PRAISE KEK! LONG LIVE KEKISTAN!

Brought the good stuff.

ah, the disposable troops.

because, let's be honest, Kekistan is just a degenerate reich.

and it COULD have been a reborn reich.

sage.

lmao kekistan is a bunch of lefty trenders who think they can be hip with Sup Forums

cucks gtfo