Brit/pol/ Mornin Bloos Edition

annemariewaters.org/
>Reminder /OurGal/ Is running in the upcoming UKIP Election

G20 Face to Face talks today

>UK Police admit there are probably terrorists in Manchester right now, dont get bombed lads
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/06/uk-police-others-may-large-manchester-attack/

>May to press G20 on terror financing even though shes in bed with Saudi Shitrabia
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40525277

>Trump and Merkel shit talk eachother at G20
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40527359

>The retired judge who will head the Grenfell Tower inquiry "lost the room" when he met residents and survivors, according to a community group member.
bbc.com/news/uk-40520596

>UK business leaders to call for indefinite delay in leaving single market because they need more pakis to work illegaly and fuck up the working class
archive.is/LoImC

>UK starting salaries jump as Brexit vote hits staff supply - REC
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-economy-jobs-idUKKBN19R397

>(((pope))) hopes to have Charlie Gard sick child to Vatican to join his harem of young boys.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673276/Pope-Francis-Charlie-Gard-Vatican-passport.html

>VIDEO OF G20 PROTESTORS GETTING REKT BY WATER CANNONS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/06/german-police-fire-water-cannon-g20-demonstration/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAYBsWcLuM
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40527344
prweek.com/article/1431727/pr-public-affairs-professionals-standing-2017-general-election
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40520596
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britain isn't ready for it's own general.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
I'm sure we'll bounce back one day lads.

why u still up lad

Why are women so stupid? Screaming, crying and more of the same. Around 01:20 watch a girl literally headbut the camera. Incredible.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAYBsWcLuM

It's my birthday and my sleeping pattern is fugged.

Happy birthday man :)

>PR firm Bell Pottinger apologises over S Africa campaign
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40527344

Did you know, Emily Fermor, a Lib Dems councillor and MP candidate in the last election is a consultant at Bell Pottinger, promoting genocide and racial divisions in South Africa. So much for those liberal values.

>Fermor is a consultant at Bell Pottinger. An Oxford graduate, she joined the firm last year and is a councillor on Maidstone Borough Council.
prweek.com/article/1431727/pr-public-affairs-professionals-standing-2017-general-election

happy hannukah lad

>american
>jew

You both make me sick.

Well that was rude.

Better than being a disloyal kike.

I thought we were past all that now?

You had Obama as president until recently, so no we aren't.

am watters

wuuuuut, where?

tfw nobody cares about a Lib Dems elected councillor being directly linked to a company promoting white genocide in South Africa

>ywn get to impregnate farrons wife in front of him

Why live?

Shit, do we have to elect Adolf Hitler to live that shame down?

Would be a good start at least

I hate user virgins. Sorry to put it into perspective but women become haggard over time, and partners of over 15 years probably make love once a year, and even then it will be a hate fuck and from behind. Whose to say she hasn't got a dream body? Especially from behind? 20 years in and there's no sex, only talking. 21 years in, one-year of talking is enough. After that there is not even talking. Or do you soft cunts think divorces are make believe too? Fucking Kids.

Happy birthday

Is that a ted cruz shoop or does she look that way?

I'm not a virgin though mate.
Also, people in my family don't even look that bad at 65, nevermind whatever age she is.

It's her.

Nah thats ted cruz

Quite a dedicated photoshopper then?

yeah user, genes really do count for something
i know women older than that id fuck silly

Have you observed their under-carriage? Go fuck yourself, creep.

That's just how English people look I'm afraid.

Lol wtf are you talking about?

Okey Dokey, faggot. Here's a nigger example. Now compare her 20 year old nigger photos. I can spend threads giving milk examples. Having said that I can't help be reminded of the constant Mummy threads, so I already know 5here are a myriad of sick fucks on here, who would steal women's knickers, and believe they now have a girlfriend, including, and evidently, even their own mother's knickers.

Nothing wrong with sneaking a pair of your neighbors daughters nickers off the washing line lad

Anyone here ever been with a black lass?

A Jamaican girl begged me to grab her tits and asked me out in upper school but I was a huge pussy back then so I turned her down

This is a UK treasure. How about calling it what it is? Ugly, Fat, Saggy-titted, Nigger-nippled and a Fuck-Cunt that looks Refugees like did a Train-Run on it and in it?

happy birthday user!

Not on the tits though, I grabbed those fuckers

40 MORE YEARS

That same washing line will be used to choke the life out of you. Good riddance, freak.

Noice

dogbeingsick.jpg

You faggots are fucking retarded you know that right? Like the free world is laughing at you, you know.

Sad really, she made friends with the British niggers and never spoke to her much after that. She laughed like an old man coughing

Because other countries, other than burgerland, find fucking old bastards disgusting.

I bet Nige looks like a turtle with no shell when he he's naked

I don't know about all that but post more skanks.

ah but shes black, i know a few bored 50 something redheads that just close the door behind me any time i walk in the room

>tfw: bretty gud

Go eat some McDonald's or some shit, good goy

The thread is slow so please elaborate

Go eat some more muslim cock faggit

Lads why do we (By we I mean society) accept that certain breeds of dog are more likely to be violent (e.g. pitbulls), but we don't accept or believe race can be a factor to determine someones personality and tendency towards violence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

>i know a few bored 50 something redheads that just close the door behind me any time i walk in the room
Of course you do. They must be knocking on your door and disturbing your shitposting 24/7. I don't think so. You strike me as the kind of lad whose keyboard is sticky, and when you press "d" it types out "sdrfe" because of an older deposit now cementing keys together.

This.
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
Come back when you've read it.

I prefer pitbulls to niggers.

Look who's talking!

just old divorced bitches.

one has a 18 yo daughter who was giving me the eyes.

That wud be grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

her mums starting to lose it a bit this last while but grand for now

the daughter tho pppppfffffffffffwwwwwwoooooooaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!!

8/10 in reality but compared to a 7/10 50 yo

id accept.

Because sadly, once such distinctions start to be made, some people may take things to there eventual extremes. Whether that's people saying that we need to be segregated for our own safety or those people being shown to be different will accuse us of attempting to segregate by point out they're different, thus leading to them rebelling in some fashion out of the belief they are on the verge of persecution. In short, all it does is create unnecessary societal tension. Though the tension is of course only as dangerous as the number of the other race you have in your country. What needs to be asked is what benefit comes from being able to distinguish between races in this way, what is the benefit?

I would post some pictures of Theresa May at the wailing wall or Corbyn if I even knew who any of those people where, or if I cared...

But please, tell me more about how Trump is based

Happy birthday. I'm sorry that the future of our nation is dead. I'm sorry we live in a doomed society. We merely exist as slave labour until we are cast aside to die alone.

Got anything fun planned?

>i know a few bored 50 something redheads that just close the door behind me any time i walk in the room
>Detention again, Shantelle?
>Yes, Mother Kilkenny.

Will Theresa May on an Anne Frank charity drive do?

How about this?

Off to an anxiety and depression course today. Fucking irritating cuz I asked out two girls there and they put in complaints about me. They were gonna kick me off but the guy in charge is a divorced mgtow and I broke down crying about how lonely I was so he vouched for me and now I can still do the course.

Gonna get a haircut now so maybe one of them will turn round and ask me out. Ones a single mom of three, the others kid free but with a lot of piercings.

Wish me luck lads.

This?

Trump isn't the end game. He was the stepping stone. He was the thought experiment to see if America was worth saving. You had a guy who said, on the campaign trail at least, we need to completely shut down muslim immigration. Americans voted for that. It's like Brexit. Blah, Blah economics, but it was about immigration. We all know it was. Both our countries voted in our obvious self interest. It's not Trump that is the based ones, WE are the based ones. It might not be that we saved ourselves overnight, I mean of course not. But the SPIRIT, the IDEAL, the FEELING is there in both our countries. But what did Germany, Austria, Sweden and France vote for? More of the same is what.

Know what I'm sayin?

BBC1 just now

Carol Kirkwood.
>I didnt get these hips by eating salad.
>I didnt get these tits by eating salad.

instaboner.

>Off to an anxiety and depression course today. Fucking irritating cuz I asked out two girls there and they put in complaints about me. They were gonna kick me off but the guy in charge is a divorced mgtow and I broke down crying about how lonely I was so he vouched for me and now I can still do the course.
>Gonna get a haircut now so maybe one of them will turn round and ask me out. Ones a single mom of three, the others kid free but with a lot of piercings.
>Wish me luck lads.
Wish me luck? How about no? Freak.

And the Freaks have awakened.

>in a course to get help
>acting like an Alpha Chad and not being a beta around women
>using social intelligence to remain on the course
>get called a freak

Just because you hate the world doesn't mean the world hates you.

what the hell dude

As far as I'm concerned, the gamble as far as the UK is concerned is to try and bring down immigration as much as possible whilst Europe hopefully continues to get worst. Hopefully not so bad that it's unsalvageable, but someone needs to be made an example of as too much has been done to placate people and the idea of Europe being for Europeans and nobody else.

>and I broke down crying about how lonely I was
Man, we've all been lonely but try not to be a little BITCH next time.

>Know what I'm sayin?
Not really, Schlomo. Explain it again, without invading countries.

On a scale of one to based, how good was trump's speech yesterday

Lads, missed QT last night. Worth a watch?

i feel like he flubbed some lines but it was understandable being jet lagged.

i wouldn't say the speech was terrific in oratory terms but in terms of content it was 10/10. you could read a transcription instead of watching it.

Always worth it when Mogg is involved, though the audience was particular good. Very good exchange towards the end between a middle aged guy and some bitchy youth.

this guy gets it

The poles had beaten their ploughs into armour and turned their spades into spears by the end of it

biblical prophecy/10

regained hope in the ginger cunt.

not being big headed

but im good looking

skinny, alco smoker, but still get da lay-deez

>two girls complain about me
>I broke down crying
>I cry because I'm lonely
>I think a haircut will make girls ask me out
>I hope a single mum with 3 kids finds me attractive
>I am attracted to pierced slags
>I'm taking classes to make me normal
>I take offense to anybody who thinks this is odd, and say that they must hate the world.
And you think you are not a freak?
My days are brightened by freaks like you, lad, not filled with hate.

i think she'd be great craic in the sack

who's a naughty girl?

Oh Im running through a WHEAT FIELD OH Swweeet mother of warwickSHIRE UGH!

blow on her.

Thanks ma'am. Fair morrow.

>anxiety and depression course
Have you tried BEING A FUCKING MAN?

>skinny, alco smoker, but still get da lay-deez
The lay-deez.
I think Jeremy Kyle might be interested in you and your lay-deez, lad. Meanwhile the gentlemen and ladies from the decent side of society will look on and do a hearty Barry Chuckle, as a parade of fat, ugly red-haired pensioners are wheeled on stage.

can be tough without good rolemodels

and stupid bitches around

> the truth sets you free user

My sides.

i feel like poorly socialized autist NEET brits have it pretty bad compared to poorly socialized autist NEETs of other countries

i'm not sure if it's your NHS or job centre or the culture what is going on. but i will see americans, scandis, western euros, southern euros, south americans, etc. talk about overcoming NEETdom and finding ways to contain their spaghetti.

but from brits its almost never like that

>Grenfell Residents Jeer Through Meeting with Sir Bick

The fucking cheek of these people. Yes they should be entitled to compensation, I think that whether they're illegal or not because they have been put through an traumatic ordeal that was the result of the shit council not being bothered enough to do their jobs.

But they have been put up in hotel rooms.
They have recieved a disaster fund.
They have recieved a 12 month amnesty if they are illegal.
They have REJECTED offers for temporaty homes.

And these cunts STILL are attacking Sir Martin Moore Bick for being a white male, in fucking Britain.

They interrupted him and jeered during the meeting yesterday, as he was trying to defend his appointment and reassure them that he would not give them a hatchet job.

A man named Joe Delaney had the fucking gaul to say, "He lost the crowd, he couldn't control a room full of 200 people." Well perhaps if they didn't behave lile fucking children, he wouldn't have to.

Link:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40520596

if you get me on jeremy kyle i'll go nb

ill fucking tombstone the cunt into the front row

>my ginger grannies be drippin

Autism

we've only a few neets here, theyve the decency to fuck off until they learn a few things.

brits... honestly, theyre lost. the only friends they have is usually 2 people who tolerate them in school and a xbox

its pretty fucking depressing to see the state of alot of them. They usually dont improvemuch with age (never look outside the box, work as random trade they get assigned as 17 forever)

Autism

Autism, you say?

>they get assigned as 17 forever)
Explen

Well if you are one of the mummyposter guys

Go to college for a trade like joinery

That's not a war face, lad.