Doomfist

>first proper black hero in Overwatch
>busted out of prison for committing crimes

Dare i say it, but, is Blizzard ourguy?

They already have a nigger in Overwatch, his name is Lucio

>forgetting about Winston

>They could have done something cool for the design like some DR. DOOM tier super villain shit
>Nah, just give some random black guy in rags a big hand

>some literally who tier african voice actor
>They declined to use Terry Crews

How do you fuck up this badly

Nah
Winston is genetically engineered super-intelligent gorilala so it's a shame for him to compare him with blacks.

underrated

Terry crews is a shitty meme

hes brazillian though not really the same.

So monkey vs gorilla?

I think they are trying to get voice actors from the characters home countries with accents and such because they love diversity and such
I'm actually impressed how comprehensive they've been, I cant even complain about not enough white people being in the game desu, literally everyone is "represented"

Not nordic. Torbjorn is a joke

To be honest I have no complaints with Doomfist character wise. He's literally what we define as a nigger: violent, angry, steals, wanted criminal, kills, and destroys property. If they had made him the worlds smartest man who had a freak accident or some shit like that then I would have complained.

Is he voiced by Terry Crews though? This is the only thing I care about

This is pretty cool. I guess this ties in with the Numbani shit. YA YO YEE. I'm actually okay with this since it's canon and there are no blacks (lucio isn't african black) so let em have one. OW has a good balance of cool characters. Except Zarya her design sucks

Blizzard are red pilled as fuck.

More like

>doomnigga

Well at least you can role play as a big nigger with a giant fist shreking people

>t. Hue diaspora

It's a video game, so of course they would give him some unrealistic superpowers like rational thought, he still can go full nigger so the illusion isnt ruined