He Knew

33rd Degree Freemason Harry S Truman

Reminder that Jews = Jesuits

Holy shit it's real. Truman was fucking based.

Then who was getting expelled from all of those countries before the Jesuits?

A shekel for the good goy.

Good Point.

Tajik Jews were servants to the Khazak Ancient Persian families (which become Venetian nobilty, then Popes, Cardinals, world leaders, etc)...they are a Red Herring to the real power players.

Mason here.

Third degree is highest, actually. And no, we don't worship the devil.

Did he say this before, or after, (((they))) made him nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Those two targets were picked because they hadn't been hit with huge bombing campaigns so the cities were mostly intact to test the bomb's capability.

Jesuits made him bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki...2 Jesuit strongholds before they were kicked out in the 17th century. Jesuits never forget or forgive.

Pedro Aruppe (eventual Jesuit General) emerged in Nagasaki from an underground bunker COINCIDENTALLY. Go figure.

>Jesuits
>(((Igantius Loyola))) Convert to HRC - muh Sacred Shekel
>(((Adam Weishaupt))) Convert to HRC - muh French Revolution

>implying truman didn't hate the ever loving shit out of japanman

(((Who))) gave him such a notion?

They weren't JEWS (then HRC)

Jesuit founders (Farnese family; ancient Khazak-Persian family) and Borgia (not Crypo-Jews, but Aragon Templars).
Ignatius Loyal was Spanish Basque and from same region as Borgia family.

Spanish Basque are said to possibly be Atlantean descendants. Their language has not root anywhere in the modern world.

Perhaps Pearl Harbor? Or maybe Guadalcanal? No, maybe Wake Island? Midway, perhaps? No. It was Iwo Jima....then again...it could have been Okinawa...

>They weren't JEWS (then HRC)
>Borgia - Not Jews

I'll never ever believe the Jesuits are Jews; a kike would never, ever, ever in a million millennia take a vow of poverty. Nice try Shlomo

delet this goy

I'm getting so sick of the "Jesuits control everything" meme. So retarded. There was a Jesuit house at the center of Hiroshima when it was bombed. Nagasaki was the biggest Catholic stronghold in Japan when that city was bombed. Immaculate Conception Cathedral was at the epicenter when Nagasaki was bombed. But don't you dare blame the (((bankers))) or the faggot freemasons. Trinity Site was at 33 degrees north latitude, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just north and south of 33 degrees. Coincidence? Oh look: Jesuits!

>But don't you dare blame the (((bankers)))
Yea, Sup Forums never blames banks for anything.

>accepts the Whore of Babylon's lies

Very good heretic -- oops I mean "goy"!!
Let's all read the Protocols of Zion and ignore Kulturkampf like good heretics-oops I did it again. I mean goys!!

Yes, good goy, focus on the Christians they are your real enemy.

Based Protestant

>Catholic Church hates Jews and is extremely racist
>Even Martin Luther after leaving the church carries his Catholic hated for Jews with him
>LET'S SUDDENLY MAKE A JEWISH FAMILY IN CHARGE OF US ALL THAT SOUNDS GOOD, DEFINITELY NOT JUST DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER THE DISASTER OF THE PROTESTANT REFORMATION
>t. pedocuck

Stop accepting the Catholic penis up your ass like you did when you were a kid

>this retarded Pope Francis worshipper

Do you even know about the secret instructions of the Jesuits? They are the richest branch of the Catholic Church and were expelled from dozens of countries for conspiring against governments. Read about based Bismarck's Kulturkampf

What kind of retard damage control is this? It's even weaker than Hillary shilling that happened last year. And kek at even pretending Catholics aren't the #1 enemy of the Bible and true Christianity

Jesuit Pope Francis has been exposed as a pedophile who hosts gay orgies. He is the one orchestrating the Muslim invasion, tried to stop Trump from getting elected, and is the head of the Beast if not the Antichrist itself

You're a pretty bad Mason if you don't even recognize the separate rites.

Reminder that Jesuits assassinated Abraham Lincoln and orchestrated the Civil War

>kek at even pretending Catholics aren't the #1 enemy of the Bible and true Christianity
>original Church
>1# enemy of christianity and the bible
Fucking proddys i swear

Separate being the key word.

Watch The Fake Jews by Anonymous Truthseeker on YouTube.

>The New Testament is literally letters written to pre-catholic churches by the apostles in Greek
>including a letter to the non-Catholic church in Rome
>Nero is murdering Christians for sport
>Constantine has a Satanic vision of conquering the world with the cross (symbol of Roman crucifixion)
>Says that Pagan Rome is now Christian and to stop killing the existing church there
>original church

pedocucks, everyone