Putin V. Trump

Trump versus Putin: Who will win? Who will lose? How high do we set the expectations bar for each contender?

Putin age: 64
Trump age: 71

Putin education: KGB School No. 1 in Moscow.
Trump education: Wharton School of Business.

Putin family life: Married since 1983 with daughters.
Trump family life: Married three times, five children by different mothers.

Putin net worth: > $40 billion (est.).
Trump net worth: $3.5 billion (Forbes).

Putin political capital: Premier/President (effective leader) of Russia since 1999, last election 2012 (Presidential winner, 63.6%). Undisputed leader of the dominant party in Russia.
Trump political capital: President since 2017, last election 2016 (Presidential winner, 46.1%). Currently being investigated by a special prosecutor for ties to Russia. Sometimes repudiated by some members of his own party, who face Midterms in November 2018 and are having a difficult time with their legislative agenda.

Putin recent successes: Annexation of the Ukraine (2014). Possible hand in the election of Donald Trump (2016).
Trump recent success: Defeat of Hillary Clinton (2016). Defeat of Democrat candidates in the special elections (2017).

>Trump versus Putin: Who will win?

It will be interesting to say the least. Both are masters at persuasion and negotiation. Reading body language and other tactics from differing schools such as world class business acumen vs. governmental and KGB experience. The Trump card so to speak is Trump has the economic and military upper hand. But Putin is no punk logistically. Its a tough one.

WELL SOMEBODY'S GOING TO HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN, AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOING TO BE ME, TRUMP, OR IF IT'S GOING TO BE, I DON'T KNOW HIM, BUT I THINK WE'LL PROBABLY GET ALONG, MAYBE, BUT I'M GOING TO BE, IT'S THE G20, SO BUT I'M GOING TO BE TALKING TO THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENT, AND SO I HOPE IT GOES WELL, I THINK IT WILL GO WELL, I THINK WE'VE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF THINGS GO WELL LATETLY, AM I RIGHT?

AAAAAAND WHEN I THINK, AND I'M GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF MY BEST PEOPLE, AND THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE G20, BUT MY PEOPLE, AND I THINK IT'S GOING TO WORK OUT WELL. I THINK YOU'LL BE VERY, VERY, EH, HAPPY WITH IT.

Trump has a lot of leverage, but Putin knows we're looking for an ally to deal with some problems in the region. Trump's also going to have restraint or the media and Congress are going to use it as further evidence of him being a "puppet"

This is the only bit of the Handelsblatt article Putin wrote for the G20 Summit that I could grab.
The rest is behind a paywall.
Any Handelsblatt subscriber can get the rest?

(Putin, July 6) Ahead of my trip to Germany to take part in the summit of the Group of Twenty, I would like to share some thoughts about cooperation within the G20 framework with the readers of Handelsblatt, one of the most popular and reputable German newspapers.
Over the years of its existence, the Group of Twenty has established itself as an important mechanism for aligning the interests and positions of the world’s leading economies. By taking coordinated action, the G20 contributed to the adoption of necessary measures that not only helped overcome the financial and economic crisis, but also laid the foundation for improving global governance, which has found itself in dire straits for a number of reasons. Importantly, by working together we have been able to find solutions to a number of long-standing issues.
For instance, Russia highly values practical steps to counter base erosion and profit shifting to so-called ‘safe havens.’ All economies suffer from such practices. Irresponsible corporate behavior of this kind affects the quality of life of millions of people, resulting in high social costs.

Zucc wins every time faggot

Putin confirmed top tier shitposter.

Why does one have to win?
They both will start working out problems between both countries.
Win for both.

Trump convinces Putin to kill himself

Trump hasn't mentioned Russia much since June 27.
I think the tweet about ramping up energy sales is the key. It's probably where Trump feels he has leverage over Putin and Russia.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 9h
More
A strong Poland is a blessing to the nations of Europe, and a strong Europe is a blessing to the West, and to the world.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 13h
More
THE WEST WILL NEVER BE BROKEN. Our values will PREVAIL. Our people will THRIVE and our civilization will TRIUMPH!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 5
More
Getting ready to leave for Poland, after which I will travel to Germany for the G-20. Will be back on Saturday.
25,601 replies . 15,736 retweets 90,603 likes
Reply 26K Retweet 16K Like 91K

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Jun 29
More
Our new American Energy Policy will unlock MILLIONS of jobs & TRILLIONS in wealth. We are on the cusp of a true energy REVOLUTION.

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
FOX & friendsVerified account @foxandfriends Jun 27
More
Hannity: Russia allegations 'boomeranging back' on Democrats

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
FOX & friendsVerified account @foxandfriends Jun 27
More
Mark Levin: The collusion is among the Democrats

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Jun 27
More
Wow, CNN had to retract big story on "Russia," with 3 employees forced to resign. What about all the other phony stories they do? FAKE NEWS!

Nothing will happen, they'll both probably shit on the media and they're gonna cause mass hysteria like the Lavrov-Kasparov meeting on steroids. Putin likes making Trump look suspicious and guilty of collusion anyway, it's like a stupid game at this point.

American spy technology is unpresidented while russian hacking is effective.

I hid the nuclear codes inside the 2nd scoop.

TONIGHT ON FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

VLADIMIR "THE TSAR" PUTIN

GOES UP AGAINST

DONALD "THE DONALD" TRUMP

in a TABLES LADDERS CHAIRS MATCH for the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

BE THERE @ 6:00 PM EST 7:00 CENTRAL

Neither. This meme becomes reality!

Putin isn't married you dumb aussie asshole.

This is coming from an American.

Digits say they actually get into a physical fight

Putin will let Trump win so Trump gets more clout to fist Democrats and seem like he's not a puppet so they can get to work on the sanctions.

trump goes into closed room pacing around nervously
>putin: is there a problem donald
pulls out a pistol
>trump: yes ivan there is there seem to be to many bullets in this gun
>empties glip

bump