This little girl is Saffie Roussos. Saffie wanted to be famous just like her pop idol Ariana Grande...

This little girl is Saffie Roussos. Saffie wanted to be famous just like her pop idol Ariana Grande. Saffie was the youngest victim of the Manchester Terror attack. What can we do to stop Muslims from killing our beautiful little girls?

Do the same to their children

Dick them down

You could do it without even combating Muslims. Just kill the Jews in positions of power in your country.

>Saffie wanted to be famous just like her pop idol Ariana Grande
nothing of value was lost.

qt3.14 would lewdly cuddle with/10

>wanted to be famous just like her pop idol Ariana Grand
good riddance

RARE
A
R
E

Nobody died in Manchester you retard.

>What is a false flag staged operation?

And if they did, it would be a good thing.

>50,000 rabid SJW virtue signalling open-borders white race hating Radical Liberals in training massacred by ISIS.

A- that would never happen, because the same side does not attack itself, and B- if it did happen that would be great.

>What can we do to stop Muslims
You can't. It's that simple. You cannot do anything. Islam IS going to take over our world, Islam will even dominate the United States.

Maybe if she was a good girl and let us have our fun she'd be alive, don't you think?

Kill all muslims.

>killed in the attacks
>not spirited away by Muslim taxi drivers

You might be schizophrenic.

She's pretty much already forgotten. I doubt most people who were even at the concert remember her name now.

stop sending your kids to watch pedo illuminati shows

Listening to that crap at her age? She would have been a cock gobbling slut by the age of 13. Probably was a good thing she was removed.

Grande's latest hit was about how rough sex left her unable to walk normally. Why was this kid there?

>implying 8 year olds get to choose what music they're exposed to

We all listened to shitty music when we were kids.

Sounds like she would have grown up into an insufferable cunt.

What? Your argument is that the parents deliberately made their kid listen to that?

I might be, but that has nothing to do with the fact that Manchester was a hilariously fake staged operation. Zero fatalities. Zero injuries.

The government framed the hoax, with silly predictive tweets from the child victims like .....

>OMG ARIANA IS COMING TO MANCHESTER? KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME~~~

Pure coincidence I'm sure right Schlomo?

WOW SHES SUCKING

You obviously aren't around kids very often. 8 year olds have virtually no agency.

>future slut dies
>this is a problem

I hope they kill more people that attend Ariana Grande concerts. If the guy was white and was doing it in the name of Christianity Sup Forums would be chimping out with delight. Hell, it's killing two birds with one stone, victims of Jewish brainwashing are eliminated, and people wake up to the issue of Muslims.

>You obviously aren't around kids very often
Yeah most of us don't get child brides arranged, Mohammed

little girls are sluts

> be Greeknigger
> run away from your shithole to leech off the honest work of the British man
> your children are culturally enriched
Karmic

That attack has been dropped by the media.
News in the south east is constanqtly about grenfell tower.

There sure are a lot of Muslims ITT