MAN YOUR MEMEING STATIONS

Some illegal spic tried to kill Ivanka at Trump Tower. He had knives and was wearing body armor. Secret Service stopped him.

This was reported at 11est on local news. NO ONE ELSE HAS COVERED IT SINCE. Not Drudge. Not Fox.

This is a huge story and they arent covering it. Why? Because they are showing solidarity with CNN.

GET TO FUCKING MEMEING BRING THE WHOLE FUCKING KIKE NEWS MACHINE CRASHING TO THE GROUND!

nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx-man-armed-knives-reach-ivanka-trump-tower-article-1.3307254

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HIujZ
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/883202794844565504
archive.is/mY2N2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are those fucking throwing knives....
looks like some weeaboo shit, not really a happening

They aren't reporting it because some other liberal or beaner nut might hear it and go "damn, he got close, I bet I could do it better"

you shills are fast
must be because your handlers dont let you outside

>Jeb-sensei, forgive me. Im gonna need to go all out just this one time

Pick your future America

just what I thought the same style of shilling as over on doublechin. The shills really dont want this talked about
doublchin/10212344.html#q10212485

*shank

has the entire US media machine and (((Hollywood))) become the voices of daesh or what? sad.

Proofs?

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/HIujZ

>body armor
>Secret Service wont aim for the head

Nice planning there Pedro

>knives

They're not clock hands?

That's nothing compared to the "FBI Agent" who had died years earlier in a NJ armed robbery almost getting into the elevator with a suppressed Glock last year.

Honestly it's not that big of news. There are shitty attempts at assassination of the president all the time.

He was arrested at the door and never got even remotely close to her. Not news.

I lost count of how many psychos tried to run across the whitehouse lawn to assassinate Obama. It's pretty common.

Isn't that what (((they))) want though?

bumped

She's in Poland though?

>Disgusting, rude, slav-squatting, legs-wide-open spic bitch
>Neat, plain but cute, decent white lady

Hard choice tbhfam.

Can afford/acquire body armour but uses dollar store throwing knives?
Difficultly level over 9000.

the link and screencap are in the fucking op you dumb shit but here ill post another screencap too to shut your kike ass up

>I lost count of how many psychos tried to run across the whitehouse lawn to assassinate Obama.
Think I've only heard of one incident - and that guy wasn't even armed.

This is correct. So unless she has a clone, this is fake news

Neither of them will ever fuck me so fuck you and the future.

I heard about this, but the man was "already" dead? A legit spook? Security in that building must be fucking crazy if Agent 47 cant even get the job done.

are shills supposed to make me laugh?

Well the story is probably bogus, but if true the dude is a lunatic. He thought Ivanka would be in Trump tower and when he tried to enter he told SS that he owned the building. Kek

This. Now if he did some crazy ass Batman shit and glided into her penthouse window and started chucking knives everywhere, then maybe.

How old are you?

Was meant for

>Spic
>kunai throwing knives
>Weighted sock
>body armor
>Undergoing a psychiatric evaluation
Narutard confirmed. Spics love Naruto.

> A quick search revealed that Benitez was carrying two throwing knives, a weighted sock and a fake New York State I.D. card, authorities said.

>He was taken to Weill Cornell Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation, cops said. He is charged with weapons possession and having a bogus ID.

any girl that wears sandals like the mexican should be gassed

>I heard about this, but the man was "already" dead?
Whoever it was was using the identify of an FBI Agent who had died during a shootout at a bank robbery in New Jersey years previously. SS was most certainty on the ball that day to catch him before he got into the lift.

Right, always right. Look at the right one, she is homely as fuck. She would be the woman who would bear your children and would love you. Jesus.

>Jew York

Remember that nigger who went on the radio and demanded that niggers take to the streets and murder whitey? Then he went on saying how they should murder white kindergartners and literally the only reason he was arrested was for having an unlicensed pistol on him? Strangely the media were reluctant to cover the story.

>Sticking a bunch of stickers that mean nothing to you on the ground
>"Ha! You're move so-called 'Trump'!"

It's like when some foreign slime insults you in their own language. It's absolutely meaningless because the language is irrelevant and the person hurling the insult even more so. Sad.

>congressman and several staffers were shot weeks ago
>some faggot threatened Sen Flake yesterday
>hours later some spic attempts to get close enough to ivanka to kill her
>not news

This is the msm kikes and the democommie kikes instigating violence against those who oppose them. The only reason its 'not news' is because the rest of the msm is showing solidarity with cnn.

And that right there is the real story. This is being silenced by the msm as a fuck you to Trump and us. I cant be the only one who isnt about to let that go unanswered. Im spreading it all over goybook currently and people are fucking pissed that not even fox is talking about it.

Shills were saying this as well in the doublechin thread. Melania is in Poland, not Ivanka. Your typical kike tricks don't work here.

35. Why? Is there hope for me?

White vs Mexican doesn't matter. Judge not by the color of their skin but the content of their character. If Right is a good Christian woman then definitely but since I can't tell, it's a no from me.

oh kek my apologies.. SHE IS IN EUROPE.. The dumb shitskin didnt know that! FUCKING KEK

Absolutely. When I was your age I thought the same thing, then afterwards everything changed.

this, don't be fucking retarded guys. shes way too hot to be murdered

36 here. I wouldn't hold your breath.

>2017
>there are still people this cucked

get out of here race traitor

The right is the right ideology.

Intent trumps style points here, Chaim.
Literally conspiracy to murder the first lady, a woman, via stabbing.

Where's your sense of outrage?

Ivanka isn't the first lady.

and genetics. Ideology doesnt mean shit if you are throwing away thousands of years of ancestry.

Whatever.
Intent to murder is still intent to murder.
There's no glossing over this, if it is buried it only emboldens further attempts, and it would only be a matter of time before it succeeds.

And when that happens it would tear this country apart, and the world would soon follow.

>trying to remove Ivanka from the picture
so he's a Trump supporter?

Unironically kys.

Spic girl has an all seeing eye on her hat. Weird.

who cares

sage in all fields boyz

probably on legal noguns status for previous incidents or involuntary commits

>And when that happens it would tear this country apart
In many ways your country is already torn asunder. But yes if an assassination happens it will be the nail in the coffin of social peace.

kek

I almost feel that this is actually a shill thread, used to try and de-legitimize Sup Forums as a news source. Drudge and fox standing in solidarity with CNN? They've been blasting all they can at them for days. I don't know who's jewing who anymore

honestly through all of this i just feel sad that this is the world I have been born into and that I will have to deal with whatever comes my way even though all of the problems I will face are not in any way my fault. I as a millenial will have to deal with the problems, barriers, and conflicts created by the older generation. I will have to pay off the debt, I will have to get a college education and in doing so accumulate more debt that I can ever pay off, I will have to go to war and kill my fellow man who has been thrust into a world no different from mine and will have to suffer through a world he had no say in the creation of. I am the one who will have to find my way through this corrupt depressing world created by the older generation all while I am being constantly called the irresponsible one. I am the irresponsible one yet I will be dealing with what their irresponsibility caused. I will be denounced as lesser when I will have to suffer through the hell created by them. Why? I did not ask to be born into this society. I want nothing more than happiness but I cant attain it. I cant when shit like this is happening all around me. I have no say, no power, but I cling to what little feeling of community I can get from you all. Help

When it comes to the government and media it's not too much to ask for them to prove they're on the side of protecting the rights of citizens rather than just assuming it.

After all, just coasting along and thinking, "It'll always be okay no need to worry about it," is exactly how we ended up in this mess in the first place.

>sad
>not being overjoyed by the fact that the happening is going to happen no matter what

>implying Trump hasn't smashed that pussy
Why does she look like a blob-fish tho?

cause shes american

There are kikes involved in every single msm news source, and most non msm news sources. For an example of "why would drudge and fox side with cnn"... The qatar thing.. Israel, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the sand nigger nations demanded that qatar dismantled Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera released a statement earlier today that they have joined 'the coalition of media' to fight back against Trump.

Its lugenpresse to the fucking max.

also breaking911 is now covering it

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/883202794844565504

>>He was taken to Weill Cornell Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation, cops said. He is charged with weapons possession and having a bogus ID

I love how they down play this just a bogus Id

NYS Penal Law
S 170.25 Criminal possession of a forged instrument in the second degree.
A person is guilty of criminal possession of a forged instrument in
the second degree when, with knowledge that it is forged and with intent
to defraud, deceive or injure another, he utters or possesses any forged
instrument of a kind specified in section 170.10.
class D felony.

And if he has prior convictions his weapons charges become a felony too

Holy shit :DD

This dude saw too many spy kids movies.

he impersonated a member of congress, thats an even bigger charge

What's your excuse for not going outside?

Ivanka is in Germany?
really made me think

>Spic wants to snuff out 1 of the only 2 liberals in the Trump movement.

Good call, Paco.

Don is going to be livid.

mexican intellectuals at it again

Well, he's a dumbass because she's in Poland.

I was there last month. When you get through the doors their is metal detectors you walk through operated by what looks like your average rent-a-cops. 5'6" minorities and what not. Then I noticed the secret service patches. Wtf? There are heavily armed NYPD outside, they are probably the ones who actually arrested the guy

>homely
Look it up, and take that faggot flag off, retard.

He impersonated the president as well

Could you imagine if he actually did it tho?

360'd ivanka with that weathervane arrow

I'd like to think he would have said nothing personal kid

>Not Drudge. Not Fox.
>Why? Because they are showing solidarity with CNN.

What.

>bear your children
>bear
Not sure if homo intentions or honest mistake.

I don't see any memes being made you slack cunts!

ARCHIVE
archive.is/mY2N2
ARCHIVE

those are jew shurikens, this ninja spic was armed by kikes this is absolutely a fucking happening

Spic weeb with throwing knives tries to kill trump but get raped by secret services

These are actually meme arrows

15 more years of cam whores fml

>Bronx man
So a nigger

What the fuck are you talking about?

I think the content of the left girl's character is pretty clear.

Ivanka renounced her Christian faith to marry a Jew. Hopefully this event causes a bit of compunction and she repents.

Thank you, based Mexican.

The girl on the right looks so perfect and pure. I want to choke her in bed then cuddle after

B-but the nice goony goon told me shills weren't real!

190.26 Criminal impersonation in the first degree.
A person is guilty of criminal impersonation in the first degree when
he:
2. So acts with intent to induce another to submit to such pretended
official authority or otherwise to act in reliance upon said pretense
and in the course of such pretense commits or attempts to commit a
felony;

Criminal impersonation in the first degree is a Class E Felony

I'm pretty sure that ended up being an actual fake news story. Nobody who looked into it was able to confirm the story.

Damn that guy is a real loser, probably doesn't save his money either.

Next it's gonna be niggers trying to assassinate Paul Ryan and John McCain.

Underrated

>owned the building
>Trump tower
They're not bringing their best and brightest over the border it seems.

She's plastic and she let her womb be used for giving birth to Jewish spawns. That's worse sin than coal burning. No amount of hotness saves her from this one.

There are desperate 30 year olds looking for men. Don't pick any with kids ofc. They won't be virgins, but better than nothing.

Goddamn spics are disgusting

She's probably one of the good looking ones too

ENJOY THE MEME

Thats woman-spreading squat always gets me.