JEW WAR!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
THIS HAS HUGE IMPLICATIONS!

TIME WARNER AND HBO SICK THEIR PROPAGANDA ATTACK PARROT ON SINCLAIR BROADCASTING

Powerful moves are being made folks, in this episode, Oliver makes fun of Tucker Carlson, refers to Politifact as a journalistic source, and you even hear the audience moan in horror literally about marriage. In other words, it's his sloppiest, shilliest episode yet.

video:
youtu.be/GvtNyOzGogc

What can we expect in rebuttal? This aired the 2nd; even before CNN started swallowing cyanide pills.

Is this is beginning of the great media war?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=GvtNyOzGogc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lining directly to this kike
no thanks senpai

Dont give that subhuman anglo views use this link

hooktube.com/watch?v=GvtNyOzGogc

>oh no i might add another view to the 1 million+ normie views and i dont have the nuts to troll the comments

First post shill post! Truly ebin!

>Guys guys! Watch big governments court jester, don't get too distracted by real issues!
Needless to say this is a sage.

>not available in my country
Based.

>anyone who calls me out on my newfag ways is a shill
t_d makes it so easy to identify them

>Defending the jew

Not news. He's always been a kike shilling talentless hack. Sage.

>rival media infighting is not a real issue nor connected to anything else at all
>direct propaganda against broadcasting companies is not a sign of the times or things to come

Really powers my pistachios senpai

This is some Jew level shillery shit right here. Fuck off, Shlomo.

>John Oliver acts like the ugly kike he is and his brainwashed audience of liberal faggots mindlessly agree with every nanosecond of it

Hmm yes very interesting (sage)

You're overreacting, thankfully, this post can unknot your asshole

Use youtube unblocker, fucknut

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature.

hope the tuck is pulling an all-nighter making sure his next show is completely dedicated to destroying this sleazeball. nothing worse than foreign "comedians" whining about the us while living here. he can take his faggot ass back where he came from if he hates freedom so much.

I hope Sup Forums isn't defending sinclaire now. It seemed like just yesterday you guys hated them. Yea that one guy was spouting cuck memes and playing hardball, but that's about where it stops. just because john oliver's puppeteer is talking against them doesn't mean they're good

does enlisting in the US military help defend against the jew? considering it

Exactly where in the OP did you see defence of Sinclair? What is your reading comprehension?

This thread is about open warfare between media giants. The cuckpuppet isn't just calling out Fox or a particular journalist, the whole episode is dedicated to naming and smearing Sinclaire. Oliver doesnt decide what to shit on, he's just an actor/comedian, like he's always been.

Again, this has huge implications to the future of broadcasting. How much shitflinging between networks is going to go down?

As a vet, it does the total opposite. Unless you want to privately "spy" on sketchy shit that goes on in the military or be the next Snowden, you'll just be another pawn.

Fastest way to know if you're watching Jew propaganda... does it have a laugh track?

I want to be a part of the "sketchy shit" that goes on in the military. I want some world experience and I imagine it'll be worth it financially.

hahaaha

It's still worth it, and at least you're redpilled. Better to get the chance to see some secret squirrel shit and maybe bag a few mudslimes for the free ride at college, instead of being a debt slave. You will also make friends that become closer to you than family. Good luck, it's a fucked up but worthwhile lifestyle

"ooooooohhh!"

The comments are filled with anti-white losers projecting, as they always do.

>shills blatantly do shit like this now

Really sloppy

everyone here needs to write their own comment and upvote the "red pilled" pro white comments already there

have a (You)

>Oliver is of any real consequence
>the media war hasn't already begun

I find it hard to believe so many people actually watch John Oliver

>pol is one person
No.

He's so funny though! And he talks about the REAL issues, stuff I had no idea about! I remember when he was on the Daily Show, haha I used to get all my news from the Daily Show :)

Pretending politifact has not been caught lying several times in this election is beyond retarded because the pretender also thinks everyone is apparently too stupid to look politifact up themselves.

absolutely not they are literally brainwashed to die for israel, its not a meme in the slightest

DONT FORGET TO MESSAGE THEIR ADVERTISERS-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

Wow this is genuinely huge OP thanks for the heads up
Sinclair owns Circa which is the upstart site that is demolishing MSM by actually reporting on Democrat corruption

"Beware of propaganda on TV," says TV propagandist. But only the wrong kind of propaganda, of course.

What was jewish about MASH?

HEY LOOK! I AM HIDING MY REAL FLAG AND WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS, THIS IS TOTALLY A QUALITY THREAD!!

Fuck off.

I left a comment on this video earlier, but its since been shadow-banned. fucking kikes. anyone else get the sense that they're picking up their game in terms of censorship?

If you watch Hannity and have enjoyed all the news being reported almost nightly by Sarah Carter and John Solomon, that's who they represent, Sinclair Broadcasting via Circa.com

This means that CNN/T-W are suffering serious critical damage

This is gonna be fucking awesome I was reading they're even thinking of creating their own network like fox news.

There are you happy faggot? Who gives a fuck?

>this pic will shut this thread down courtesy of our jewcock-sucking mods and jannies

I want to leave a bag of flaming shit and condoms on Lemon's doorstep

I honestly can't watch that slimy limey without wanting to beat up Kangaroos, what did he say about Tuck?

The Korean War.

How people think this man is funny?

O P S E C

P

S

E

C

Shut up guido

We don't care kikeboy.

You, obviously.

BAZOOKA!

you fucking idiot.

Do people even remember his past episodes? Remember Make Trump Drumpf Again? All his shit is just flavor of the week.

>not the nigger JONES

ͬ ͤ ͭ ͣ ͬ ͩ
rͬe ͤt ͭa ͣr ͬd ͩ

>not having adblock

I trust Oliver. Sounds much smarter than any of these smug conservative news anchors

They get revenue off # of page views shlomo, though I'm sure you know this

John Oliver is the epitome of a beta male faggot

It's a youtube video, dumbass. They get paid by ad views.

John Oliver looks like a 23 year old video game developer that got the soul sucked out of him by a succubus.

There, now that I made a joke after observing his statements, they are all clearly invalid.

Defend sinclaire for the memes. Imagine the carnage of all these news outlets fighting each other.

triggered some niggers in the comments. We wuz kangz and sheiiiit really does it.

Can someone explain why all you subhumans even watch this shit?

You spend hours sucking that jew media cock then you come here to bitch about it?

>rival media infighting is not a real issue nor connected to anything else at all

It isn't; old media is irrelevant, UNLESS THEY LITERALLY HAVE PLEBBIT LEAK PEOPLE'S EMAILS TO THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*of which I am not completely sure, but it just doesn't look like the plebbitor question had enough "identifying information" posted publically, so plz, CNN, no bully

JEW FIGHT