SATAN

>Who here has had a conversation with the Devil?

I have and know LOTS of people who have. He possessed one of my friends once while we were all on acid, he took me aside and split the world into fractals sending us into this infinite time loop. He started telling me about how my soul has been everyone who has ever lived and every life I live will get progressively worse and worse. That I am already in hell. He proposed that I can stop resisting, live a life of degeneracy and that he would be merciful, but that if I turned against him I would share the same fate as Jesus Christ.

Any one else meet this being they call the Devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

organelle.org/sindex2.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIxFF5uMo4
youtu.be/a-C9q-Na6_w
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mistake was thinking that was an evil entity.

organelle.org/sindex2.html

There is only one plausible supernatural entity.

I came here to post this.

>we were all on acid
You don't say? Sage.

if this is true, which I highly doubt, then I would think of it like this.

This Satan entity. is clearly not the creator. from everything we know he is a real piece of shit.

nothing he says can be trusted.

so. live a good moral life. form a relationship with god through Jesus Christ. and you will be spared from having to deal with this entity in the future.

also stop doing acid.

Satan posses my girlfriend every 28 days if you know what I mean......

No, seriously she really is possessed by Satan.

Just doin the job he was given. Don't fall for it OP.

he tells me to masturbate
he tells me to overeat
he tells me to drink alcohol
he tells me to visit Sup Forums
Hes not a nice man.

toyMaker will reveal our true heritage as hypersentient heirs of TransConsciouness.

>yeah man, I took acid
>now I know to question everything because reality is a product of my perceptions
>I don't question the experiences I had while my perceptions were altered though, those were totally more real than reality

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIxFF5uMo4

If you want some mind-blowing stuff.

I ain't talkin' to those faggots, I'm talking to Sup Forums

2:15 dis nigguhs finger nails...

Wrong board faggot

Psychedelics can be used for near spiritual events, I shared actual thoughts with my father and watched him say every word I was thinking noticeable moments after I've thought them. Then again, I do not believe this is possible without the both parties being experienced in meditation, both parties using meditation as a lifestyle and I believe the drugs only help you to notice rarhe than create abilities.

So yes, I do believe in some supernatural things. God exists and I can share thoughts with my dad, great, be probably always already knows if I'm stoned or not. It's never worked in plausible way with anyone else.

You didn't talk to Satan.

I am about 90% sure if you don't share almost every strand of DNA with someone you can't have any telepathic link with them at all, this is probably because it's not communicated with radiation or anything of similar. It works literally by being that similar to someone, which seems mundane and obvious, but I believe it's distantly similar to quantum entanglement.

Me and my dad are almost the same people, we're educated in the same thing, we both use meditation as a lifestyle, so we have almost the same thoughts.

that's called a bad trip, moron

and you let him get away with it?
"chapel perilous"

man up and kick the fucker to touch

Almost every time I do acid I get a weird feeling of time ceasing to pass if I pay too much attention to said passing of time. On TOP of seamlessly slipping into conversation directly with what I believe is the source of evil or malevolence or whatever "other balancing force exists guised as a regular conversation with a friend. Every time.

Force" exists***

The devil is weaker then my left hand. Enjoy your worthless riches. As you are worthless people.

if this is hell, and the only way out of it is to be killed for not being a complete degenerate, then the choice seems obvious. Do whatever is necessary to escape hell.

You can't talk to Satan because he doesn't exist. Evil beings exist which are satanic, but they are simply spirit beings which made dark, evil choices and now live on a frequency that is dissonant and consumptive. they desire to consume and destroy.

You talked to God. Never forget that when you live in opposition to God, you go to hell, because God is all that is light and good. You cannot fight God and win.

You are already in Hell. We all are. Nature is merciless suffering. Animals rip each other apart for food or else they starve. Nations go to war over survival. We have placed ourselves in this life by our choices. We are dark beings also, and whenever we choose to hurt others for our own gain, we fall farther.

You may indeed suffer the fate of Christ for opposing the darkness, but that's just in this body and this lifetime. Your soul is more important. Don't spiral the drain. Don't be a degenerate. Don't live for power over others. Don't live for pleasure. Don't lie to win small games with your fellow humans. You don't have to be a monk and eat only cabbage, but you do have to stop choosing to put others beneath you to take their power and their lifeforce. That is karma, and that will crash down on you.

That was beautiful user.

youtu.be/a-C9q-Na6_w

Satan cowers in fear before Jesus Christ. He tricks people into doing his bidding because he wants to take as many of you as he can to Hell with him. Jesus Christ is returning soon and he will cast Satan and his beast into the lake of fire. You sinners will go with him.

>And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne. Then books were opened, and the book of life was opened. The dead were judged by what they had done, which was written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them. Each person was judged by what he had done. And Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. And anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:12-15 NCV

>He thinks Lucy's a bad guy.

Didn't this fucker take a third of the band with him?

ive been watching this a lot lately, I feel like satan is a pretty chill guy
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

I have seen Lucifer sitting on the throne of God after casting yahweh's rotting corpse into the bowels of hell.

There is but one God and his name is Lucifer, peace be upon him.

the devil cares about you only if you feed him innocents. Did You?

That's some cute imagination you've got there laddie.

Maybe stop taking acid and take your schizo medicine instead.

Yo dis shit was not chill

Repent. No king but Jesus.

why not? he just invited some kids in to eat fruit and play with some clay

Funny you say that. He was feeding on our innocence through our drug use and so on. If it was one thing I picked up on it was that, the feeding on innocence and our insecurities. I didn't feed that nigguh shit, I left right then and there. Life is hard enough as it is I don't need to be fucking with some supernatural demonic forces. Haven't touched acid since. Have shroomed a couple times by myself at the beach at night. Do it whenever I break up with a girl or am in a really dark place, don't do it to get fucked up but to heal myself and use the substance with respect and humble myself before it as it is greater than I. Highly recommend.

I don't get it...