WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE

So I have pissed off every single SJW on my college campus after presenting a presentation pointing out how artificially diversing movie casts is damaging the medium. btw sjw teacher actually gave me an A on the project but now I have a Target on my back. The fuck do I do Sup Forums?!

Ride the tiger.

this occured to me when I watched ((SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING)) this week.

Feels good being alive for the golden age of cinema art before Stanley Kubrick got assassinated

Keep dropping truth bombs and let them go to their safe spaces

Remember to always shoot to kill.

Buy a gun you dumb nigger.

Arm yourself, self defense is legal and it will make the lefties scared.

I doubt they can fight

Proclaim yourself to be gender fluid and suck all the dicks and eat all the butts.

>be edgy 14 year old
>post """""achievments""""" on Sup Forums

you've already won, that was a victory!
Don't see everything as the same battle or war.
You won, so get drunk and learn how you won.

also, tell others!

show us your assignment!

Post a thread Calling some of us cool and then tell us not to go to your college tomorrow

Its satire Mr feds don't worry: the ol "posting on Sup Forums before a mass shooting is stale copy pasta now and not fresh oc"

Did you point out how alienating the longterm fanbase would be by forcing diversity and SJW politics in a medium where it isn't needed could have damaging effects n the franchise or product?

stab them with a concrete dildo

Fuck all the sluts they act all high and mighty but they only want pounded by a real man.

Keep it up.

>The fuck do I do Sup Forums?!

Moonwalk your ass out of class at the end of every day.

kek

I recommend the 1911, it's relatively cheap, easy to handle and maintain, has excellent stopping power, and is a mainstay of our military (before 9mm cucking) and easily concealed.

>SJW
Spotted the "gamergate le epic meme kek" faggot. Kill yourself.

Start lifting and wear that mark with pride. It will encourages others not to be afraid.

Become trans and tell them all to suck your feminine penis whatever the fuck that means

Become the edgy, independent guy. Dress well, argue with people and get loads of pussy.

Get ready to fuck some liberal bitches and Jewish American Princesses, who whine and bitch about Trump on twitter but secretly wet their panties over strong, conservative white men.
Remember to wrap it before you tap it.

FPBP

I wanna see the presentation.

Also SJW are weak cucks, man up OP

Post the paper so that I can use it as needed.

Share some info about your presentation with us. I'm actually curious about the stats you found

Grow a ballsack. Don't cower but don't seek fights for no reason (can get ya kicked out)

Worst comes to worst call the most leftie professor there a nigger. That'll show them.

>if all else fails, call them a nigger
Good strat Sven, I like you.