Foreskin power
Foreskin master race
I'm lucky I still have my foreskin
Others were in deep shit

hahahahaha holy shit

OYYYYYYY VEEEYYYYYYY

b

Holy fucking shit

Did she really just name the jew??? Pinch me senpai. This woman has a heavier set of balls than most men.

They're chosen, there's nothing wrong with a disproportionate hiring ratio you're a anti-semite for noticing!

ANTI SEMITIC BITCH. SHE SHOULD JAILED FOR THIS !!!

Day of the naming is near...

NO

NORMIES WAKING UP, THE ETERNAL JEW EXPOSED !

PRAISE THIS GLORIOUS DAY!

OY VEY!

>Ann Coulter Gasses CNN Jews in Wooden Gas Ovens

IM FULLY ERECT

what if they took your foreskin already?

LITERALLY THE NEXT HOLOCAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's getting older and there are younger, prettier versions of her on the market now so she's gotta step up her game to stay relevant.

Take any college course on the study of (((Critical Theory)))

You will legitimately learn about these landmark theorists, all of whom are the wealthy sons of Jewish families.

At some point your teacher will point that all of these people are white and male, but completely ignoring the fact that they are also all Jewish.

This is absolutely true.
Jews are white when it is convenient for their agenda, poor oppressed minority when it is convenient.

Oh you nasty little shiksa antisemite, you. Perhaps you need to be reminded about the six gorillion.

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN NOW ARI

Oy Gevalt!

its shoa again

Shlomo is having his mask removed, it's very painful...for him

Bump for Justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1SrC0ErdH4

move on
but remember that it's a garbage jewish trick so don't let your children experience the same shit

BURN TO THE GROUND YOU FILTHY FUCKING JEW CNN WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ywn drink AnnĀ“s warm pee while she's naming the jew
Why even live

what if it's for medical reasons

>Did she really just name the jew???
>she
user, I-

Danny Deutsch, the CNBC host who just happens to be Jewish..

REEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING WHORE I HATE HER

gas all the cnn "people"

There are no good medical reasons to do so. (Canda, Australia & USA no longer reommend or subsidize the procedure) Complications can also arise (see David Reimer)

lol at you guys but the joke is becoming a little out of control

pol please stop spilling your beans this is becoming dangerous

W-what...

truly our gal

SHUT
IT
DOWN

After noticing your first (((coincidence))) the red pill ride will go by in an instant.
Can't wait for Ann-senpai to turn into pic related.

I love her so much. A gif from God.

Jews have private school privileges also, which is why they want private schools. It's easier to bribe private schools and private schools might be finances by Jews anyway for themselves.

SHE'S ANTI-SEMITE

There's nothing worse than cutting a kids dick for "medical reasons", i mean it should be common sense but considering the amount of shilling they do in this "department" I not surprised

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

i wanna bang her now

>Operation Falling Frogs
>OFF

That's brilliant. Fuck, I wish the internet and Sup Forums existed during ww2, imagine all the shit we could have done. Crowd sourced intel and operation planning

>optimising both sides operations in real time

Kek

Although we'd have found a way to leak operation overlord and the manhatten project a year in advance so maybe it's a good thing

Most of the cited reasons are excuses. True phimosis can't be diagnosed until adulthood and can often be remedied without surgery. UTIs are a shitty excuse when girls just drink cranberry juice. Lichen sclerosus isn't even cured by circumcision. Penile cancer (maybe 4 in a million likelihood, come on) is the only legitimate medical reason to cut.

Top kek
Jews are always hypocritical