I've never seen anyone make a good case for why degeneracy is bad other than circular reasoning

I've never seen anyone make a good case for why degeneracy is bad other than circular reasoning

>"muh degeneracy is bad because it's the decline of society"

Explain why degeneracy is actually net negative on society, I want answers and I figured this would be the best place to get them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=degeneracy in the weimar republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain to me objectively why we shit in the toilet and not on the kitchen table, then you will have your answer

>Implying cultural variation is a direct threat to everyone's physical health and wellbeing

How does one come to be this dumb anyway OP?

>Fucking Degenerate

>Implying degeneracy doesn't leave any physical damage
Well that's just flat out wrong
>implying individuals don't make up the society
>muh individuality doesn't effect the system so ignore its negative effects on the individual.
>if they call you out say its not negative or it doesn't effect the group
Your social doctrine is one with the retard.

I'm just asking a question lmao, I just want to see numbers and actual evidence instead of pictures of ugly people and cherrypicking

literally google the definition of degenerate

Well its a degenerate question only a degenerate would ask so off yourself you low-life

It's not circular reasoning; it's axiomatic.

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

And who decides what is normal and desirable?? You? degeneracy is a spook you cucks

degeneracy is an open-ended weasel word just like racism

Be more specific OP.

LGBT rights, generally, but also desire for a fairer society somehow qualifies as degenerate. Apparently. I just want evidence that actually shows how these things are bad

have you considered that it's because they have to deal with shit from ppl who refuse to believe LGBT ppl have a right to exist

Have you considered you're a brainwashed rube tricked by a trillion dollar propaganda industry into helping destroy your own health, culture, nation, and race while ensuring (((the 1%))) maintain their stranglehold on power by getting you to attack everything BUT the actual problems in society?

Sup Forums's definition of degeneracy is rather varied, but the most common one I see condemns sexual liberation.

It's a sort of beta-male excuse for people who can't get laid.

The murder rate for non-white trans women is 1 in twelve but for a regular dude it's 100 times lower, you don't suppose that all the fear and harassment they face contributes to mental health decline?

Lmao I give a shit about class consciousness and I agree idpol is a distraction but forreal people who insist that minority groups don't deserve to exist is why idpol is necessary at all

Nah. All that implies is that mentally ill people hang around other mentally ill/unstable people which are more prone to violence.

Self-loathing also increases risky and careless behaviour that could leave one in a precarious situation.

This is truth sorry pol.

>non-white trans women
Black trannies

>regular dude
White guy

Blacks kill each other more often than whites do.

why dont you learn how to fucking reply properly you dumb nigger OP

I honestly think it can be closely related to a slow chronic disease. Conveniences breed lackadaisical attitudes and complacency. When people forget what it's like to "need" they forget why hard work is important. Laziness and a frantic search for instant satisfaction takes hold. Think of a drug addict. He or she gets that first high, then comes back later to find it again, only to find it takes a little more than the last time to reach that pinnacle "high" then a little more after that, then a little more, and a little more. It's the same with a society that was originally founded on hard work, an industrial revolution, and an aggressive homogenous society that held traditional values to the highest standards. Each generation born into such a society gets a little softer, complacent, and selfish.

There was a reporter that traveled to Ethiopia when that whole Plumpy Nut program was put into place to combat starvation in that geographical area. The reporter noticed of course that Plumpy Nut was a nut based nutritional substance and asked "What about people with peanut allergies?" To which one of the relief workers responded "No, we have real problems here".

See it's come to the point where some people in this country can't even relate to hardship anymore.

Is there any societies you wanna confront in that regard? Maybe certain societies where you can get killed for being gay? Maybe, some societies where you would be terrified of living in, may hap?

Are you sure you're fighting the biggest threat to gay people here, in the west?

Hummmmmmmm?

Do please research what went on in the Weimar Republic.

I'll give you some help:
youtube.com/results?search_query=degeneracy in the weimar republic

>Here, have some objective data
>Have you considered this totally subjective argument of something that does not explain why this behavior is more frequent in cities where homosexuality is widely accepted?

You don't want information, you just want to feel good about yourself. Fuck off

Degeneracy hurts the individual, and those around them. Society is a collective of individuals.