When you vote for a reality TV star who judged the Miss Universe contest

When you select a guy who seriously said he would build a beautiful wall to Mexico and Mexico will pay for it.

When you believed this guy when he said he will lock up Hillary for Benghazi.

When you thought this dude will actually make American great again.

>finding a good, secure+defensible, and close-by hotel in shit-hole Germany is impossible to do compared to every other country Trump has visited
>Germans brag about it

Holy hell haha, you rednecks really crack me up with how you deliberately reword everything to make yourselves feel better. It's really quite fun to watch you bend and twist in such creative ways to avoid cognitive dissonance. Keep it up hicks!

Fact is, Trump just didn't book a room and now everything is taken up.

The Saudi King booked like 400 hotel rooms in two separate hotels including most of the 4 Seasons in Hamburg.

Trump will now sleep in Airforce One. Smart move... there he can get his Airforce One steak - well done - with ketchup.

Yeah...had nothing at all to do with the Obama appointed ambassador..nothing at all.

And now the Saudi King is even going.

isn't

Nigga are you fucking fo'real

Turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

> When you assume every retard visiting Sup Forums holds the same exact political philosophies, priorities, and justifications for voting as the strawman you put up

> When you know nothing about American history of show debate from Lincoln-Douglass to Kennedy-Nixon but you think repeating memes is enough to appear informed

> When your own upcoming election has no chance of actually changing the status quo and the childless hag who locks people up for wrong opinions is competing with Putin for longetivity

The peak of new German migrant banter. Very sad!

I'd get lost too

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

>Germanoy
>Trying to shit on our leader

K.

Homosexuallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Forgot to mention that I even helped with finding Shia's flag and I'd still would get lost in those hallways

>When your own upcoming election has no chance of actually changing the status quo
What? There is a heck of a chance to get a Black-Yellow coalition, which would fundamentally change the dynamics of German politics.

Why do you even talk about things you have no clue about?

you're so fucking dumb if you actually think Trump books and finds his own hotel rooms. that's a secret service job. holy fuck, is that european education good for anything?

Wouldn't be a problem if an orange cheetoh didn't rile up everyone in the entire west outside of red USA counties and Hungary lmfao.

It just means Trump is far from being considered a leader of the West.

him not finding a hotel is just a cover so they don't bug his room ahead of time, or worse - know where he is and have the wait staff serve him yucky food

crybabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>reduced to memes and pouting
nuthin personnel, kiddo

Thats what he was asking you, ironically.

Black mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

>shitskins and their white cucks dont care for trump

im shocked.

>Trump will now sleep in Airforce One. Smart move
Indeed it is. Why go to a hotel that is full of "refugees" when you can just stay in your private plane. Hell he can go to G20 and sleep back to D.C.

The Don has called for the new crusade WE WILL DESTROY ISLAM

Cannon Fodderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I prefer him sleeping in the plane where it's safer. Germany is a compromised country, he may as well be in Afghanistan.

Crackheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd

Can we just take in a deep breath and just think about what americans have done here.

They've voted a literal retard into office. Why?

He's soo fucking dumb and everything that spills out of his mouth is just racist and meaningless garbage. Literally no inteligeble topics are ever spoken by him.

This exactly why the double M partnership of Merkel & May are now leaders of the free world. Two women btw. Something that Trump feels insecure about because all he cares about is his own type instead of thinking for the others. Plus his dumb image.

Emooooooooooooooooooooo

Get lost butthurt faggot.

You're kind of a faggot if we're trading schoolyard names tonight

Gay knightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

12 tears oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Yeah, that's not what happened at all you fuck.

Because of Trump being ill prepared to actually win he had no picks lined up for large swathes of Federal Positions and the incumbents hate his guts.

So small things like booking out a hotel don't get done because the entire Federal Government portion as it relates to the White House is running on a skeleton crew and the whole thing is amateur hour.

Trump should have just phoned up Mitt Romney and asked for the floppy disk with all his White House plans out of the garbage bin.

yeah maybe he could've asked for the binders full of women to help handle these mundane administrative tasks

>Butthurt

This man is a threat the world you fucking memester. Fuck your meme president for a minute, this man is just spewing negativity 24/7.
It doesn't matter weather you like it or not, but spreading racism, sexism, islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and mexi/hispaniphobia 24/7 isn't going to lead to good results is it?

It's just pissing off more people and just causing the chance for more attacks or divide and conquer among communities. Even some of the anti bush/anti establishment punk bands are coming out against this faggot, yet you call yourselves the counter culture?

I hate to say it, but fuckers like this are makijng this place a worse, and it's making people like myself, and many others feel unsafe and scared.

I do hope May and Merkel do something about him desu. Or Macron even. The more numbers against Trump the better.

God, you are a dumb fuck

It's because he is a hotel tycoon himself and is enemies of course with his competition. I'm sure the globalists reserved hotels for all their puppets

>but spreading racism, sexism, islamophobia, [...] isn't going to lead to good results is it?
I think you're on the wrong website buddy.

Trump is brilliant #MAGA

They're using German proxies to spam saged

>promoting hate is progress

whatever you say. this is why no one takes this website site seriously

>taking this website seriously

15 year oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Oh look, a liberal with zero self awareness is projecting... Someone mark a calendar

The fuck are you even talking about. Stick to farming corn and fucking your sister while taking it up the ass from daddy donny. Clearly reading comprehension is too much for you to handle hick.

Closet animal abuserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Emotionalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Oh look a redneck hillbilly hick attempts to bantz. Good shit mate. GO back to fucking your sister and sucking that orange cock like you were born to do hahaha

>Germany

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He has it all figured out.. Part of the game plan.

>oy vey how dare adolf trump say bad things about bad people

Tip of the iceberg and the more Europeans and shlomos decry racism the more radical we'll become.

>Mythili Spampulunker implying the president has to find his own motel room

BTW, her name screams TROLL

What is the point of these big meetings in an age when Skype/etc exists, anyway?

They all have to interact through translators anyway. The benefits of having them physically gather in a room seem vastly outweighed by the cost of all the security and travel, and the economic and political fallout from all the riots.

Go to sleep merkel you are retarded again.

nice ironic nazi flag fag

boobs

Does airbnb work on trumps galaxy s3?

In business, when speaking about larger companies I'm always told "it's a slow turning ship." I imagine our policies and practices just haven't caught up with the technology yet.

I guess they hired a new ctr crew, and I was beginning to like the old crew. Remember to sage all shill threads pls.

Ah once again German cuckboy (Muhammed) doesn't understand 5d chess. Trump's got a "business meeting" planned that's going to last the night. Note the lack of trolls (Merkel) invited. Pic related.

Thanks cock sucker!

I thought no president could be stupider than George Bush... But I was wrong..

Pervertttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

(me)

Because those of us that aren't modern autistic NEET trolls know that personal relationships matter, and that includes speaking with someone in person. Not all of us are bolting away when the grocery bagger looks us in the eyes.

I get that, but the relationships aren't really personal if it's all done through translators.

Send this thread to the work camp!

Why is that milf on the right so sexy. I want to babysit her kids.

A) that's not true, even Putin speaks passable English, let alone Europeans. All world leaders speak English if they're worth a damn. It's not as eloquent, but it's worth a lot.

B) It still matters. Being in the same room as someone makes you less suspicious than when it's on a screen or something. It's called not being a social retard to understand this.

Why do retards still fall for such fake news?

It's fucking July. Are people still crying about spilled milk like some dumb shitty faggot nigger bitch 12 year old cupcake eating faggot dress wearing nigger faggot bitch

LOL

(le)terally all me

>mexi/hispaniphobia
t. buttblasted shariablue shill with yuropoor vpn

You forgot that he build an empire with over 500 companys and turned himself into a billionaire...that is why normal celebrities want to hang with him

>They've voted a literal retard into office. Why?
Because it's fun to watch the world squirm.

Why the fuck do you think they voted for every president since the 80s?

Because they hates all the other candidates and the one who won was comedy relief.

Ronald Reagan was a cancer ridden deaf old man with Alzheimers who got voted for a second term.
George Bush jr was an actual retard. Also got voted in for a second term.
Obama was voted in just for fucking social justice of a black guy being president. Twice.

Trump got voted in not because Donald Trump is a good president. He got voted in because everybody is fucking shit and he's at least a kind of shit we haven't seen before.

You libtards act like the presidency of the USA is some sacred position of power and not just murricans choosing who's going to fuck with the rest of the world for their amusement.

lol

This is quite the elaborate troll.

how dare i reply to myself

Someone who gets it, sort of. You say voted in. Your choice of words is retarded, but I digress.

i love how you underestimate us at every point it makes victory that much easier

Oh I get it. You wish you were me.

Transexuallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Go home.

bait.
sage.

I wouldn't go to germany if I was him. Merkel is doing this on purpose. She's positioning herself as an enemy, I wouldn't put it past her to try to have him assassinated.

>Leader of the West

This term held virtually no significance until we gave it significance.

Fuck that hunchback man-beast Merkel and her toy Macaroni. If they want to get together and tag-team Trudeau's soft little anus while LARP'ing as "the leaders of the free world" while they oppress ordinary citizens at home for speaking their minds, who the fuck even cares?

Our President could call himself jackoff and it would mean more than Merkel or Trudeau giving themselves some lofty title.

George Bush Jr is actually quite smart.

die faggot

Interesting but not insulting.

Is is the host country's responsibility to.. I don't now host???

He is a head of state!
Maybe it's time to reoccupy the Europe and turn those hague courts back on

It's ok he'll just buy one next time.

so how is life with Merkels Strap on up your ass?

Did u read the article? It's like a week old the german article it sources just says they don't know where he's staying.

If I lived in a country that raids people's homes and puts people in prison for criticizing Islam or Jews and let's rabid leftists run rampant I wouldn't let him stay at my hotel for fear of an "anarchist" burning it

I was a teen when Bush was in office, and the kike media did nothing but push nothing stories about him like this that I ate up as a gullible kid. Now as an adult I see them doing the same to Trump and it's starting to make me realize everyday that Trump was a better choice for us than I thought. He won't keep quiet, he will play right into their game and expose them for what they are. They won't be able to take licks on him without getting shit in return. They hate it too, everytime he makes them look like a bunch of retarded fuckasses they call him immature or what have you. Fuck the media, I don't particularly like Trump but he's doing more for our country shit posting on twitter than any president has done in decades.

Idiots thinking it's Trump's job to book hotels.
Multicultural Hamburg is like Baghdad now.
The only places safe enough for Trump might be US base near by or US embassy.