ZimZam thread

Do you know what we haven't had in a while? A good ZimZam thread. Zimmy was the golden age of Sup Forums. Newfags won't understand.

Post your best Zimmerman memes. This honorary Aryan deserves your meme magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/geral/noticia/2014-02/rousseff-rebukes-racism-against-footballer-tinga
youtube.com/watch?v=tM4hYiylNKg
youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are Peruvians so based?

>during a match on Wednesday (Feb. 12) for Copa Libertadores da América, the premier South American soccer tournament. Whenever Cruzeiro player Tinga touched the ball, the Peruvian crowd was imitating monkey sounds.

>That was a most deplorable incident of racism against Tinga in yesterday's match in Peru,” Rousseff said. As he left the game, Tinga said that he would trade all his titles for a world that would give equal treatment to all races. “Brazilians' hearts today are all #WithTinga [#FechadoComOTinga],” the president wrote on her Twitter.

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/geral/noticia/2014-02/rousseff-rebukes-racism-against-footballer-tinga

>tfw Dr.Pheel

Can't Flim-Flam

the tim tam

CANT SIMMER THE ZIMMER

>the old guard is dead

It's a sad feel desu

They really were the best threads.

G R O U N D
A N D
P O U N D

LE BASED SPIC AMIRITE PEDES? XDDDDD

SHADI-FUCKING-LAY

nice meme
i liked it so much in fact that i'll bump the thread so other anons can see it too

kys newfriend ;)

pic related

I was just simulating how the shills would've reacted if the trial were to happen in the current year btw.

In my timeline he was a good guy.

I don't think you get how memes work on newfriends.

i'll tell you this, reposting that stale pasta of yours shows you are a newfriend.

Please leave and don´t come back.

That's real retarded, sir.

But I'll believe it.

[wet grass sounds]

CANT SLAM THE ZAM

For da practice my nig

Real Zimmerman Hours
Who da fuck up
Keep it 100, George

let the skittles hit the floor

It has been ages. I miss the pol of those trial days.

Monkey sounds are an international football tradition though, not just Peruvian..

What I liked most about the Zimmerman case was that before it happened he probably wasn't a racist (there was a lot of evidence suggesting he wasn't), but he sure is now. The media got what they wanted in the end. If only he was completely white, then it would be perfect.

>zimmer make a thread about himself
kill yourself redneck retard no one cares who you are. you just killed an unarmed teenaged nignog like the pussy you are

Need some West skeleton memes

Fak you beat me to it. I think that this is the best zim pic

youtube.com/watch?v=tM4hYiylNKg

>Fak you beat me to it. I think that this is the best zim pic
bastahd outbakkie-est kikes, zimmamandindunuffinmynig

it would be real nice if it weren't a blurry green on pink. I don't understand how people can stand that color scheme, it's impossible to read

Get your eyes cheked m8

Style: Tomorrow
for those without niggeritis

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0

Fuck that nigger.

it's 6 AM, I don't have contacts in yet

yep tomorrow is the best

>Nigger detected