What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?

What does Sup Forums think of Switzerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/883040692330737665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great and clean country but over regulated .
They're also not accepting immigrants.
Ever.
Even white ones.
A shame

They are outlawing guns, soon. Due to OP-flag. So yeah, no reason to come here anymore.

>Mountain Jews

so I was driving through Switzerland and had this weird feeling all the time...
do you guys see anything strange?
can't quite put my finger on it...

>muh immigrants

The whole country is made up by 35 to 40% of foreigners.

Every low-skill eurotrash can come here and compete with in the labour market, and more or less profit immediately from social benefits.

I don't really know much about them, but their flag is a big plus.

source with audio here

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/883040692330737665

this really Switzerland?

well fuck me silly, I assumed they had the sand nigs out

>a health pack

Do you mean the Costa Rica of europe?

That guy most probably will get in troubles with the authorothies for inciting hatred and privacy violation.

Yeah another point: No free speech in Switzerland.

You're probably the most genuinely democratic nation in Europe

How are even the swedes getting cucked by globalism?

Those are probably just traveling through to reach sweden or gaymany.

We are basically a traveling hub for migrants that arrive from italy (hence why they are all black).

one desert jew vs one mountain jew
who wins?

>Sweden
>Switzerland
>Not only erroneously the same, but literally the same

If you have enough foreigners and Gutmenschen in your country, then they gonna vote for such crap.

I barely read the news these days, because it's so frustrating and most artcle are just idiotic crap. But I saw some headline, that the Swiss bachelorette (which is actually a yugotrash) called one of the participants 'niggi', which is almost like nigga or nigger. And the anti-racism commission, stated that she should stop that, because she could be reported for racism.

LOUIS USE YOUR HEALTH KIT

>if you like making money, you're a Jew

Fuck this meme. If Jews just wanted to be rich, there'd be no issue.

That's an easy question. The desert jew.

Even the mountain jew kills the desert jew, a gozillion of desert jews will shout 'Oy vey, It's like anotha shoah. Never forget the 6 gorillion.' and the mountain jew lost.

Everyone.

I would like to try a medpack gf if I could find a good one but I suspect that unfortunately mountain jewesses are all stuck up bitches who don't know their place.

Hey swiss guy, are the refugees leaking from Germany into Switzerland? I heard you shouldn't ride the trains anymore because of all the bomb scares.

"i heard" doesn't allow you to spew random shit. I was in switzerland yesterday and i took the train. There were a good amount of police and not many niggers unlike your city and, most problably, your household.

Chill Italy, I got family in Switzerland. This is what they told me. I was just asking to confirm.

thanks for filming in portrait mode you fucking retard.

Their political and banking system seems great, but it's too cold, and all the shittiest tugas lurk there

Dude I was in Luzern this spring. Full of Asians, Indians, Muslims and quite some black folk. They literally sold out the top of a scenic mountain at the lake to a chinese company which has immedietly started to build ugly aparment blocks on it. Sorry but the streets were at least filled with 50% foreigners there.

The Chinese should be slaughtered like cattle

What the hell use are you to Switzerland?

seems like you're jealous of prosperity

Non-country, Belgium or Luxembourg tier, i like your cheese though and it seems pretty comfy there.

>They're also not accepting immigrants.
Except from all 27 EU countries by contract.