London

>london
>currentyear+1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish British men can grow some balls and start acting like they are suppose to. Where are the men who conquer 99% of the world? Fucking hell m8

Kinda suck though because I like to hate English, not some Paki who have 0 history with us

MAINSTREAM

>be bong
>country used to be the head of the biggest empire in human history
>within 150 become a white minority country and a laughing stock on the world stage

nz and aus need to drop the commonwealth and become closer allies with america

Died out. I hear mass exodus and 2 world wars will do that to you.

>tfw live in London in a 97% white area and I didn't even see a black person until I was ten

It's not all as bad as the inner city.

Id vote for Aus to become 53rd state of the US

This actually really makes me think if the anti-white narrative will still be pushed when all white countries are shitskin majority

Of course it will.

They'll still say something about privilege or long standing results of colonialism or some shit.

We don't even really care about the commonwealth all that much, we almost became a republic, the largest issue holding us back was the Commonwealth Games.

We couldn't give 2 shits about the Queen - but the Games are near and dear to our hearts.
Test Cricket and The Ashes we could keep playing, even if we left the Commonwealth, but the games are another matter and might keep us bound to the Commonwealth in perpetuity.

Anyone else think his tan color picture he uses with the dart hanging out of his mouth is tryhard as fuck? Makes me hate the guy...the fact hes a jones splooge-stooge is worthy of derision alone, but that fucking picture, man.

hmmmmmm

Our six states should join the US. Finally some real freedom

>What was the Civil War
No, American states don't have freedom.

If Britain had stayed out of it, either time, the world would be a better place. First they betrayed their royalist inclinations, because some burgers(original) got invaded, and their land would have been returned anyways at the treaty.. And then they betrayed the white race and Christianity by allying with jewish communists.

Victoria already has a proportion of spear chuckers. We'd fit right in.

>he thinks it's only Current Year +1
Fucking mong, it's Current Year +2. Started in 2015.

Why are the colors of the bars not matching the races? This is confusing how browns are black, blacks are tans, and whites are brown, while yellows are white.

the fuck man....

>We couldn't give 2 shits about the Queen

speak for yourself, convict.

Good goyim

Of course it will; the rhetoric will just be changed a bit to keep the evil minions going. They don't actually want equality in any form, that's just to pacify whites to further their agenda. They want subjugation, oppression, slavery and possibly (probably) genocide.

That's the idea. It pisses people off

Amusing because PJW doesn't have any ideas. Reactionary in the dullest most liberal way possible.

TANK USELESS DPS DIDN'T EVEN GET GUNS JUST BLACK DICKS WHAT THE FUCK

member this? come have another pop if you've got the balls.

You'll become Chinese and you'll like it.

>Argies retake Falklands in 2020
>Pakis in London shrug and let it happen
You won the long-game.

>tfw ranged is illegal

I love the United States but I would rather not give its government any more control right now. A few decades ago, sure, but these days we're better off on our own.
Instead we should become our own republic. A real republic, like revolutionary America. States rights, gun rights, constitutionally protected speech.

Requesting bong vocaroo.
>Announcement: oi am 'ficially an ethnic moi-nority in London (woight British). Awl fu'cha criticism of moi ideas wiww be treated as raycis.

DESU you'll probably be the last white continent in a century. Better get nukes to keep the Chinese at bay.

But that's the default. Having original ideas is abnormal. PJW is a cultural figure, fighting against the establishment. He gets millions of views on Youtube, distributing red pills to the masses, breaking the conditioning. I don't think anyone claimed that he was anything more than that.

Mee-tier

Did it stop in Rhodesia, Haiti, or South Africa?

>We couldn't give 2 shits about the Queen
speak for yourself traitor

yeah but there and everywhere else the next fucking thing they're gonna come up with is "oh no you're a PLURALITY not a MINORITY ok check your privilege"

Yeah and now your 65. Things have changed granddad

Yeah of course it will stop. Why wouldn't it? It's not like the people in charge are evil.

If he wasn't such controlled opposition, he'd post this

What's the link to your YouTube channel? Oh...

Uh Falkland will be muslim land by then.

Taking muslim land would call for a jihad

Ya you got me good buddy.

Fucking Thank YOU

This is also the case in every single one of the top 10 most populated US cities (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose)

>Where are the men who conquer 99% of the world?
dead in normandy

t. Irish catholic scum

>M-my area is still OK!

> UK
> 81% white
> 87% discounting London
> 92% discounting London and West Midlands

> America
> 59% white

You just gonna wait for gentrification to come and fuck whatever rural place you live in?

Oh and that's White British, not including European immigrants.

All you need to watch to discredit this fucking retard entirely:
youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

>this was the argies' plan all along

They are the kikes of South America for a reason

PJW is part of the establishment. He is a liberal.

IMAGINE MUH SHOCK!

holy fucking shit its really that bad? Lmao
in 10 years they're gonna get completely replaced by all muhammeds

Like father, like son.