Trump crushing it at G20, Merkel completely caving to US demands

ft.com/content/a195763c-627f-11e7-91a7-502f7ee26895
Read it and weep globalist fucktards

thats what you get when you deal with the Don,
doesn't Merkel understand she's not dealing with a wishy wordy lawyer president, but an actual business president who even wrote some books on making deals? I think there was another book on crushing your opponents too.

THE

GOD

He literally wrote them a guide to his tactics, and they still don't understand how they lose every damn time.

Digits confirm
Cheaters never win

I wasted this, I have failed you all...

Nah, you hit the nail squarely on the head.

Kek smiles upon your post, young tadpole.

No surprise,
"World leaders" too scared to lose American money to follow Mrs Merkel.
Question is, will she be able to get Putin's support or will Trump and Putin bulldoze her?

What I've said at the start of the campaign; what I said all through the campaign when all my lefty friends were sharing "hurr drumpf is le dumb" memes; what I said when one one particular idiot lefty (former) friend tried to "akshually.." smug-facingly 'fact check' me:

Trump is a boardroom, closed-door negotiations genius.

You don't accidentally become a multi-billionaire. That fact alone tells the world that Trump has top tier negotiation skills. He can stand the heat in high risk, high pressure situations. He employee thousands of employees; he's a people person. And he has a direct line to all kinds of important people around the world. That's all before becoming POTUS.

It's called 'transferable skills'.

But the fucking world went crazy on fake news about muh racism, muh sexism, muh faggot pogroms, muh russians..

>Merkel will achieve this (what exactly???) largely by allowing the US to water down critical sections, ESPECIALLY CLIMATE CHANGE, however
This fucking cunt has single handily bolstered the ranks of European sleeper cells and we're talking about fucking climate change?! Get your fucking priorities straight!

Hoping for the latter. Our elites need to be crushed badly.

based portugal. Greater portugal soon~

Right on target.

Digits for a little meme magic in Hamburg today

Try and keep this one alive so the morning crowd wakes up to good news (or bad if they be faggots :p). thanks fellas

The fun part is neither Trump nor mutti is working to make a better world for our children.

Krauts never win you mean

Trumps not making a better place for your children but for mine.

Not in this timeline no never

He fucking patted her on the back as if to say
>Don't worry about it, kiddo

>Jews
>ever learning

It's gonna hurt you pretty bad when they get tired of this shit and band together against you.

Watch this never be reported on in the us

trump has all the cards

this is why he is a good businessman: he can negotiate DEALS.

that's because they don't want to buy his books because if they do he wins, if they don't he still wins. it's hilarious

wtf are you talking about?
Japan and Germany already made a huge trade deal. One example was dropping a 30% tariff on German cheese. Currently Japan was 3rd biggest US importer of cheese, but will now go to Germany without the tariff and with the US dropping TPP.

Who's going to band together against the US, TeĆ³filo, the EU?
We have more US military bases in Europe than even in South America...

He's German Schlomo. Real Germany rises.

>if you buy their books, they negotiate the deals

What money? The debt that the future Latino USA will default on?

America doesnt owe shit to anybody and never will

EMPORER

>AKA Trump wins
No it dosent mean this.
They literally already stated their plans, which is 19 countries signing a climate deal where they once again show their commitment and add some shitty paragraph for little drumpfy that he will have to sign, which publicly humilates him acting like a spoiled child.

>fiat money debt in local currency
>default on

lel

Turkel mainly interacts with other EU politicians, it's easy to get out of shape intellectally when you'r surrounded by retarded left wing sycophants, opportunists and glad-handers

>YFW
>He really is winning