All memes aside

All memes aside...

Is CNN real or fake news?

All news is fake news.

SAGE

Is this a slide thread?

Some is fake, all is biased. They have no ethics and they lie a lot. They used to make some good news pieces on the front lines of war zones.

I just want news to be fair, truthful and critical.

Is Drumph finished?

It is a platform for selling products to a particular demographic.

They seem to be serious and sometimes honest in their coverage only when something or someone they hate is involved.

Look at their coverage of Venezuela's crisis in CNN en espaƱol. It's actually quite decent.

great job, fucking reddit cunt. You bumped a slide thread

Why don't you guys like /TheDonald?

I wouldn't even know about Sup Forums if not for them

I think you gotta give them some credit for helping you guys become popular at least

Aside from live coverage of shit like riots and bombings, they are at best biased and at worst complete fabrications and libels. The worst part is they claim to be neutral and non-biased despite the obvious liberal slant. At least MSNBC and Fox, while shit, don't claim nor try to be non-biased.

They used to be good, then started going downhill ever since the mid 2000's.

It's real jews.

If you tell someone to say something and then report that they said it, is that real news or is it real fake news? You decide.

CNN has literally been proven to be nothing but steaming horse shit. Why are you even asking?

you have to get out, newfag. Lurk for at least one year before posting over here, no go kys

This thread really makes me think

All media in the world is fake

>news
You mean a business.

/thread

saged

You shills are so stupid. You can't direct your drones to say similar things like "hurrr all memes aside... because cnn being fake is a meme right," because patterns emerge. This is why you will never win.

>mfw the equivalent of a fucking marketing department thinks they can train people to be anons and successfully infiltrate a japanese cartoon collective

Is it really "shilling" if you actually have the opinion you post here?

How is that any different than what everbody else does?

It's shilling because it's deception.

>helping you guys become popular
lurk moar faggot

What is the best flag?

both