>girl leaves
>feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRLvZwEoFgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kill her user, wtf

user forgot the first rule of every successful relationship

>LIE

go to church if you want to find a nice conservative girl.

just pretend to be libertarian, they find that interesting and you can redpill them slowly from there

This

look for the one that goes to the church because she wants to, not because its family tradition

>bullshit
>you're lying
>bullshit

>defend yourself
>not attacking her back by calling her a horrible person and controlling the frame of discussion
Sigh

>Things that didn't happen, the post

Here's a story that DID happen!
>hanging out with chick I banged years ago, hadn't seen her since then
>we're in superlefty city
>have dinner, a few drinks, etc
>start talking about politics
>I tell her I'm a Trump supporter
>she starts blathering on all the typical talking points
>I respond with things she'd never heard before
>sets her back on her heels
>start talking about minorities
>maneuver her into saying something racist against blacks
>she is appalled, says
You voted for Trump, and I said something racist because of you!
>exchange a few more words on the subject
>she literally gets up and runs out the door

I laughed, finished my drink, and went out to meet new people.

She wasn't worth it buddy

This, talk about small government and the free market. Try to divert from politics though, you can redpill her in time.

>kekistan flag
>get spit on
She did good, HOL UP HOL UP ! Let me spit on you cringy faggot:
>spits on OP

Something about this rings true to me...

Stop being an autist spouting memes then. Anyone who isnt a 70 iq mongoloid knows when and when not to talk politics, you deserved being absoluteley denied for being such a faggot.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>d-don't talk about politics to women they might d-disagree

You are the faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRLvZwEoFgo

On the off chance this isn't bait, don't talk about politics on a first date, just get them to like you then gradually expose them to your views. Women are very reactive socially, if you are a significant masculine presence in her life she will for the most part conform her views to yours.

If you want to crush the poonani dont talk about being a kekistani. Women dont care about politics, homo

tell her ur centrist regardless how 1488 u are. girls cant into politics and only understand labels

Kys then kill her

Why didnt you spit and throw water back at her?

your blog post sucks
please go back to plebbit

>be a stuttering cuck who cannot emit any manly pheromones
>speak feebly
>girl doesn't respect you from the beginning
>cryfap after your failed date

I'm conservative and non-PC as fuck and all the pink haired punky SJWs I've fucked know it, and they love it. Its a front, you autistic cunt. You really think girls care about that shit past social media brownie points? They're only their true non-fake selves around people they respect and trust.

>be OP
>waste parents money on useless degree
>Op isn't even qualified to work in Mc Donalds
>gets an online job after attending a meeting with his on and the "work at home moms" group
>OP happy, now making a quarter of dollar for every shill post
>feels stupid man