Balkans

Will there be a war in the Balkans and who will cause it?

>Serbia vs Albania
>Croatia vs Slovenia
>Turkey vs Greece
>Macedonia vs Albania
>Albania vs Greece
>Croatia vs Serbia
>Macedonia vs Greece
>Bulgaria vs Macedonia

So many fucking possibilities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQijgN1Hsac
youtube.com/watch?v=tCGAHi38bfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macedonia isn't a real country.

Serbia vs Everyone, one at a time.
Balija will cry again

Everyone but hurt about a small province that's about to get enriched by Albanian rabbits

Leave me alone bro

Fuck not me, I mean 'them'

Bump

Albania and Macedonia.

Or maybe Bosnian Muslims will be dumb enough to try and fuck with both Croatia and Serbia.

The others are just bantering with each other.

Isn't Macedonia like 30% Muslim, I would imagine they would have trouble in their own territory aswell

And with Bosnia maybe Croatia and Serbia can have peace and split stolen clay

Didgets

Everyone vs serbroaches

Wow that's the first time I've heard that!

Kys

The only thing that I really see happening is some sort of civil war in Macedonia. The country has a large Albanian minority and is pretty unstable as is. Another little powder keg could be Kosovo/Serbia, but I don't see that happening, as armed conflict is kinda hard to do with all the peacekeepers around.

I agree with the Austrian. FYROM has been becoming more and more unstable, I'm unsure if they even managed to form a government after the last election. Plus, the Albanians outside Albania are considerably more zealous, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Albanians within FYROM and Kosovo would start something with Albania begrudgingly supporting them. Bosnia is still as fragile as ever, so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened there. Bulgaria also seems to be growing more anti-Turk, and they have a considerable minority too. Erdogan keeps making idle threats concerning the Aegean, but their performance at Al-Bab revealed that they're a paper tiger, and quite frankly, still seemed preoccupied in Syria and Iraq.

Free for all, dude

Interesting, I visited Serbia and Macedonia last year and I could see the differences between he two immediately. I saw no mosques in Serbia however when I went to Ohrid from Skopje I saw a mosque every fifty metres. The Albanians seem to be breeding out the ethnic population.

>Slovenia
>balkan

You're retarded, I can tell by the pixels

>Will there be a war in the Balkans
We don't even have the resources for that monkey shit.

>be empire
>attack serbia
>get crushed

come and take or clay :^)

Within Albania, Albanians are fine, in fact they can be done right kind and honourable, however, outside (I'm talking in neighbouring countries, not other diaspora), they breed like rabbits, and are considerably more fundamental than their brothers within. Keep in mind, Albanians in Albania are used to living with people of other faiths, as there are Muslim, Catholic, and Orthodox Albanians (and minorities), however in Kosovo and Western FYROM, the Albanians are Muslim, and any Christian living in these areas is usually a Slav.

>Serbia vs Albania
Small chance. Albania is a roaring mouse.
>Croatia vs Slovenia
Slovenes are peaceful, no reason for Croats to go full Ustase on them, I think.
>Turkey vs Greece
Small chance as long as Erdogan remains in power. If Kemalists ever win again then we may finally have our war.
Still Erdogan or not, with Israel and Trump on our side we might get cocky.
Who knows? The Cyprus issue is wrecked. Germany wants us dead. Total defies Turkey. And Israel wants to sell its ill-gotten oil. A lot can happen.
>Macedonia vs Albania
Bigger chance than with Serbia vs. Albania. Just so you know, we might be Greek but we will support FYROM in this.
>Albania vs Greece
Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be a dream come true but even albos aren't so retarded to wage war on us.
>Croatia vs Serbia
Out of the possible wars, this is the least possible one.
>Macedonia vs Greece
No, our relationship is slowly improving. Once the naming dispute is settled, we can be friends.
>Bulgaria vs Macedonia
Very small chance. Bulgars got better things to do than busy themselves with long forgotten nationalism.

We would never fight against Serbia. But we could fight everyone else for them.

>Macedonia vs Bulgaria

Why would we fight ourselves?

We have bee growing closer together recently and their PM openly admitted we are the same people. The albozerg ymthreat sobered them up. No one else will help them.

There are four possible wars on the Balkans:

1. Bulgaria and Macedonia vs Albkzergs. Albozergs invade Macedonia or local albozerg try to make Kosovo 2.0. We will immediately declare war and support our Macedonian brothers.

2. Serbia vs Albania for Kosovo. There has to be major upheaval in the west so that no one pays us any attention and the Serbs have a free hand. The moment there's major civil unrest due to the muzzies in France and Germany, Serbia will go all out. No NATO bombers this time.

3. Turkey tries to annex parts of Bulgaria.. Crimea style. We have 8% muslims who are genetically Bulgar and got forcefully converted during the roach slavery. Problem is roach agents have convinced them they are t*rkish in the last 80 years due to
our government's passivity. Erdoroach might try to exploit that.

4. Serbia vs. Bosnia. Republika Srpska declares independece or joins Serbia. Bosniaks will chimp out.

Albanians would never start anything with Greece, the Greek military is probably the best in the Balkans, and considerably well trained also. On top of this, if Greece went on the offensive (which they eventually would if Albania attacked), then Greece could easily occupy as far as Vlore/Avlona, and quite possibly reach Tirana. PLUS, the south of Albania has a Greek majority,
In regards to Turkey, it's a wildcard, both countries are capable of defending themselves, the only territorial change I could see is possibly Greece gaining Imbros and Tenedos.

Rip Austria Hungary my friend

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all three of those countries are part of NATO so as long as that's a thing, nothing's happening.

>kemalists going to war with greece
thats just bullshit

Shut up roach. No one wants you here.

Didgets confirmed

The most likely place where shit could hit the fan right now is Bosnia, which is an ethnic clusterfuck and this "x vs y" thing doesn't work there.
Look at what happened in the 90's - it started with two opposing parties but quickly turned into an FFA deathmatch where every village was mortaring their neighbors.

It's a good thing they aren't on the border, but you might get them asking for 'autonomy', so watch out my friend.

too bad , I already am

As far as war with Turkey is concerned, we can easily win if we stay in the defence.
Actually either Turkey or Greece can easily win if they stay defensive. He who attempts to invade loses.
We control the Aegean Sea, they control mainland Anatolia and there's nothing that can be done to wrest it from each other.
Thrace will see a lot of fighting and maybe the Turks can go through there to mainland Greece. That depends on how many backstabs we will receive from Germany.
Germans can either make it easy for the Turks to make Thrace into their stronghold or leave us alone so we can fight them in peace.
Also USA, Russia and Israel will factor in this, fortunately all of them favor us. Not ideologically but because of interests.
Finally Cyprus, I really can't begin to guess how would that play out. So many countries have an interest in Cyprus, including UK, France and Israel. Who knows what's going to happen?
But Erdogan despite his roaring, he's not up for a war. The Kemalists are the real threat for us, and they're not in power.
If Trump gets impeached, or Dems win again, they can have a second shot at installing Kemalists in power in Turkey and then we're fucked.... Because the Kemalists hate us as much as they hate Russia and Dems like that.
I hope that if a war is going to happen, to happen now as long as Trump is the President.

We know who are our enemies very well.
Erdogan never did anything, despite everything.
The Kemalists though...

Is a turkey Greece war inevitable?

A full blown war may be avoided.
But the future will certainly have hostilities like what happened with Imia.

>Slovenes are peaceful, no reason for Croats to go full Ustase on them, I think.
Y-Yes goy .. I mean guy we didndu nuffin.

Kek confirms you are mountain jew

Yes exactly, either side could win defensively. I do disagree with Thrace though, the border is still armed to the teeth, so it would probably stagnate quickly. I also doubt Bulgaria would leave us, while I know they've sided with the Turks before, I doubt they would now considering the rising anti-Turk sentiment and the lack of anti-Greek sentiment there. I wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks made an attempt on Edirne/Adrianople, considering how close it is to the border. and that the Maritsa river that runs through is the dividing line used for most of the border already.
Personally, I disagree with the Kemalists attacking Greece, historically Kemalists have historically favoured relations with the West.
As for Cyprus, I can't really say either.
Keep in mind, whichever country makes the move first, would be kicked out of NATO, so the other would have the backing.

God I love a good Balkan thread, but I might have to leave soon.

Don't we all love them

Could you translate the text in the green countries?

Fairly accurate.

Australia isn't a real country.

>Croatia is a savage country that thinks it isnt
>Bosnia is a savage country (its hard to find the right words here) full of cheap manual labour (because bosnians go to Croatia to work like Mexicans.
>Montenegro is criminal savages
>Albania is narco cartel savages
>Macedonia is ajvar (type of food google it) savages
>Serbia is Pink (most popular trash tier TV station that only plays cancer) savages.

Also the black text accros all countries says "Savage Tribes"

He's right, you know...

The tensions have settled down a bit but a civil war would not suprise me.

There is nothing to fight for yet. Also, we are all colonies now, we cant rule ourselves.

They have nothing to fight us. It would be a simple skirmish and never a war.

What's it say over Bulgaria and Romania, and in the sea.

Thanks bro. Now im also curious about the text in the gypsy countries.

>Also the black text accros all countries says "Savage Tribes"
what about the eu text

Our "turks" seem to stay away from the retarded turkish influence, in bulgarian elections they are the group with the least voter turnout. Most of them have turkish passports but in the recent referendum to give more powers to the turkish president, 75+% of them voted against Erdogan. So they arent a problem. The real issue is that bulgarians dont make babies and of they do, they send their kids to live abroad as soon as possible. So in the future it is very possible that the gypsies will become the majority of the population. But this is what happens when your government is absurdly corrupt and laws mean nothing if you know the right people and/or have money for bribes - the common man just doesnt want to live like this so they dont have kids and they flee the country like its the plague.

>be serbia
>lose 50% of male population

P-Pobedili smo! Cak i to nije bila najveca tragedija, sva ta smrt i patnja kako bi se formirala drzava koja nija imala sanse da opstane narednih 100 godina. Nakon rata trebala je da se formira drzava sacinjena samo od delova Jugoslavije koji su bili pretezno srpski.

Definitivno najveca greska u nasoj istoriji.

Savages who fucked up EU

Savages that managed to fuck of the EU (they got in even tho they are savages.)

"Civilization"

Sea says Piran bay and Piran bay access.

I'm sorry to hear friend. I watched your election earlier this year, so it doesn't look like your government or the other parties will help you soon. All you can do is be a pillar to your community friend, may God be with you.

the eternal serb has still needs to remove
The eternal šiptar still needs to breed like a rat
The eternal croat still needs to be butthurt
The eternal hlapec still needs to bend his back
And the eternal macedonian still doesn't exist.

Romanians are all gypsy scum

Well, see it this way...
Kemalists caused the disaster of Smyrna.
Kemalists were in power when the shit with Imia went down.
Whenever some bad shit happened with Greece and Turkey in our modern history, Kemalists were there.

Erdogan on the other hand, has been so long in power but nothing bad has ever happened. He's always threatening us but that's where he stops.

I don't know if Kemalists want to look pro-Western but they're as anthellenic as it gets. Nobody hates us more than the Kemalists, maybe only the Cams.

Also alot of Greek experts in geopolitics have been sharing this opinion and there's the rumor, that a plan for a war with Greece was made if the coup was successful in 2016.

Romania, Grecia, Bulgaria and Serbia vs the rest.

every generation lived trough a war in the balkans
i doubt it will be any different
but im afraid this time it might be because of islam again

Kupres area, Una area and Hercegovina to Croatia.

The rest to Serbia.

lmao yeah right
dont put us with those central european cucks
i want to be in the balkans

>central european cucks
Like Austria, Hungary, Poland?

Don't worry we will get a different arbiter.
Prefferably the US.

There wouldn't have been a shitstorm if your politicians didn't boast publicly about bribing the judges.

To compensate if you don't get that part of the coast, we will help your rightfull clay from Italy when war breaks out again.
Meamwhile we will take Rome so we can claim WE WUZ EMPRAHS (cause most Roman Emperors came from what is now Dalmatia).

Fuck off with your warmongering. No wars are happening EVER!

War is in our blood, neighbor. Embrace your true nature.

I'm a Kemalist and I don't hate Greeks.
You're just easily manipulated because of your need to look European and western and now you're getting sucked dry by Germany as a consequence.
I'd wish for a sovereign stable Greece with good relations to Turkey actually.

I doubt the US would take over the arbitration. They said they want us to decide between ourselves. That doesn't exactly involve them deciding for us I would imagine.

>flag

>not wanting those sweet (You)s

>If Kemalists ever win again then we may finally have our war
now this is some major retardness.

>publicly about bribing the judges.

he believes his media. hahahahahahahaha. No wonder you're so poor

Slovenija won fairly. You lost because you had no real arguments to support you. Deal with it and stop being a stupid cuntry. You have disputes with every single country about borders. You're at fault here you fucking hamster fuck

>Kemalists caused the disaster of Smyrna
you attacked, you got rekt.
>Kemalists were in power when the shit with Imia went down
wrong
>Whenever some bad shit happened with Greece and Turkey in our modern history, Kemalists were there
wrong. when the relations were at the greatest, Atatürk was fucking in power. Venizelos nominated him for Nobel peace prize.
>I don't know if Kemalists want to look pro-Western but they're as anthellenic as it gets. Nobody hates us more than the Kemalists, maybe only the Cams.
where do you get this stuff?

the eternal slovene needs to suck germany's penis

and germany and switzerland

>this what the delusional average slovene believes
lmao

just like you?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQijgN1Hsac
doesn't mean I'm wrong in any way. You're wrong here and you know it, but your pride stand in the way of you achieving bigger things. You can't grow out of your balkan roots.

sure you can have all the coast you want once you get annexed either by us or by italy.

>If Kemalists ever win again then we may finally have our war.
Kemalists larp as Greco-Italian retards Gayreek, what the hell are you talking about
They feel and act as gay Mediterraneans, the islamized Alphas will be Europe's largest problem

>just like you?
>gets more gibs from the eu
>germany protects them and gives them support without any valid points
T-T- They support you moree!!
>doesn't mean I'm wrong in any way. You're wrong here and you know it, but your pride stand in the way of you achieving bigger things. You can't grow out of your balkan roots.
Keep lying to yourself mate, we both know that you bribed the politicians.
Thats how the Slovenes win anything, by bribing and stealing other peoples clay.
And how do you know that you're right?
You don't.

Lel le Croatian enjoying nigger cocks

I literally fucked a Slovene a week ago
lmao

Good laff,but that pink makes me so fucking mad,not even memeing

>that you bribed the politicians.
[citation needed]
>Thats how the Slovenes win anything, by bribing and stealing other peoples clay.
seething
>And how do you know that you're right?
because it's the international law you dumb fuck. Every country that has sea access has the right to open waters. Pick up a book once in a while.

Did you guys already forget the time they invaded you?

not really
as far as i've seen, not one people of balkan people wants another war
maybe the kosovian albanians do but that's it
maybe if there's a happening, a war between serbia and kosovo could be possible, but not engaged by us since our country has no reason to to attack anybody

this is just getting sad
can I pay you 1000 kuna to fuck off?

yo bunch of retared cocksuckers, if you hate EU so much and want to suck the american nigger dick why did you open your asses for entering in the EU to begin with?

Your women are sextoys for US tourists so i wonder why you didn t ask the US citizenship instead EU one

Go through Italy then, you retarded shit
We aren't giving you a pass of any kind, suck a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=tCGAHi38bfM

just wanted to post that

>You have disputes with every single country about borders.

You cannot mention disputes Croatia has with neighbours and not take historical context into consideration.Bosnia doesn't have defined borders because it's ethnically diverse and that was cause by ottoman conqest.Translate that to every neigbour in Balkans.And this is the main issue of the Balkans.The "administrative" borders don't corespond with ethincal borders.Another point is that in Balkans there are countries that is questionable if they should exist (i'm not going to mention them now because i don't want to cause shitstorm).Final point,there was a war 25 years ago so stop using this shitty argument you.

I literally fuck a drunk croatia whore every day during holidays . What s your point?

Isnt Peace one of the key characteristics of Kemalists though?

They pride themselves that Kemalism has no territorial ambitions, and homeland defence is ultimate.

I would be careful around Erdogan supporters and their Neo-Ottoman dreams though.

An Albanian equals Analbanian.
End of story

I am probably earning more per week than you per a fucking month, kys nigger
>Your women are sextoys for US tourists so i wonder why you didn t ask the US citizenship instead EU one
>flag
>yo bunch of retared cocksuckers, if you hate EU so much and want to suck the american nigger dick why did you open your asses for entering in the EU to begin with?
I voted against entering the EU
The reason we joined is because we went in for the gibs like Slovenia and Poland
Literally no other reason

>Go through Italy then, you retarded shit

Our borders with Italy were fixed. Ideally we would have half from Italy and half from you.