CNN may occasionally mistell the truth-

but can you trust Alex Jones more...
Truthfullness is relative.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/DuelerIsKing/status/883261376050774017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol occasionally

CNN and Alex Jones are both appalling in terms of truthfulness, but at least the fat guy is funny.

Jones doesn't lie he just tells the truth in a very big package of sonsense.

>Truth is relative.
Factually and verbally incorrect.

This. And at least Alex Jones admits to being biased unlike CNN.

AJ is the right wing jon stewart

CNN acts like its real news when its built to lie

Truth.

The bigger question you should be asking is that Alex fucking Jones is as legitimate as anyone in the MSM now.

That's how far CNN and the other faggots have fallen.

Muh Russia is equally as crazy as fish people and the frogs turning gay.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

What's wrong with Alex Jones? Nothing. He says the things that you won't learn from the lame stream normies, like the fact that floride is chemically socially engineering people
He was revealing pizza gate until his life was threatened

ITT shills paid by Soros and the pedophile industry
There's nothing wrong with Alex Jones. Nothing.

funny story, this coworker of mine, (and I should mention, she's unironically part of antifa) genuinely enjoys the dude. He's certainly got his name out there. Whether or not anyone is taking him seriously is irrelevant, the fact is he is becoming a more widely known figure

Yep, and he's hiding most of it.
Just watch the whole podcast, if you have the time. Episode #911.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

98% of posts on /pol is disingenuous. People like to stir the pot. People like the opportunity to share raw satire. People just love to shit post, and all of us love a good shitpost.

The other 2% of posts have brought honesty back into the mix. Changed the world.

Typical fucking leftist soros shill tactic taking his frogs turning gay figure of speech out of context to discredit the important conspiracies like Pizza Gate

They also occasionally collude with Twitter to get my jewish monopoly critisism changed to support.
Ive tried to make a thread about it but it keeps telling me it thinks im spam >_> Can someone help spread this shit? twitter.com/DuelerIsKing/status/883261376050774017

Yeah but Jones is right more often than CNN is, and he isnt a news corporation, just a commentator.

>98% of posts on /pol is disingenuous. People like to stir the pot. People like the opportunity to share raw satire. People just love to shit post, and all of us love a good shitpost.
Truer words have never been said.

Alex Jones is much more believable. His analyses get a bit out there, but the basic facts are about always spot on while CNN lies about the most benign things.

Yeah i didn't believe it till Twitter ghost edited my Jewish monopoly question to support.
twitter.com/DuelerIsKing/status/883261376050774017

People say that he's a shill because he doesn't say anything racist to the Jews, but he's right about what he said about the issue: the global elite put fluoride in the water of everyone who isn't part of their small elitist circle
He doesn't feel the need to get that into racial issues about this.
And he does address issues like the hypocrisy of the left being racist to white people