The Maker Movement- a sign of de-civilization

Civilization happened when men chose to trade instead of steal- to specialize instead of being jacks-of-all-trades.
"Making" is a waste of time and effort, just do your fucking job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

using a different flag to make it look like multiple people
now you're learning boy

>op samefagging
FUCK OP.
But I like his idea- the maker movement is nefarious...men need to earn lots, which they do by specializing. Otherwise, they can't afford the large family needed to keep us white.

Sup Forums is a sign of it as well I'm afraid

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

don't comment in slide threads without sage so you don't bump it. better not to reply at all really

Fuck off leaf. Hiding behind a faggot flag won't work.

What is this video, friend?
I need the gestalt.

> P-pls dont come to my safe makerspaces senpai Sup Forums

Afraid Im going to teach your Commie friends some proper values?

OP is a faggot shill working for corporations

he doesnt want the white man to continue to engineer and prototype and tinker and invent at a small scale level

he wants us to rely on giant manufacturing plants and imported engineers from other countries

makers/diy is our private industry of innovation which no other nation has the comparable abilities as us

we have the biggest tech community in the world and the resources to promote this style of life

>wants to fight the swole left
Come at us Theist cucks.

This.
Kikes and Brits (who have always been kikes at heart) and shitskins (semites) trade.
Men make.
Haggling doesn't help civilization any, hagglers are parasites leeching off the back of civilization.
Overspecialization restricts freedom. Over here, the state controls everything. Can't build anything even for yourself without the proper state-issued certification. Long-term result: google "build a house" in French, it's automaticaly corrected to "get a house built". Specialization is the mindkiller and leads to a nation of slaves. When people are sufficiently disconnected from the realities of life, their framework for understanding the world disappears. Then you can make them accept anything. Polyamory is fine. Women are just as capable as men. Muslims can integrate. Open borders is the way.

>we have the biggest tech community in the world and the resources to promote this style of life
I agree with OP, making is a waste of time. We should make sure we are the best at our profession. Hobbies are for retirees.

>no fun allowed

Anti-Anglo!

you understand that changing your flag doesn't change your ID?

OP here, I fucked up....that time only.
Ty though, BASED Italiabro

fml, here we go

and go

well op is a bxg rebel.
what is it btw ?
based crossdressing gook rebel . ?

Anyway agree with other, making is the future

t. maker consultant

>t. maker consultant
Seriuosly? Is so, kys, you are the lowest of the lows.

Jesus Fuck. Rangeban Canada now.

What the fuck is the "maker movement" I've never even heard of this shit before, literally fuck off retard.

(((They))) want to shame industrious, inventive whites from bettering their lives with their own hands and ingenuity.

Futurist Alvin Toffler actually coined the term "prosumer" in The 70's as someone who produces what they consume. He meant it in a general sense, but I just googled it and it seems the term has been co-opted by tech and media fags to mean something else now.

That is one of the very very few things a "futurist" got right.