Is Reddit on our side?

Concerning the Second Great meme war, is Reddit to be considered an ally or an enemy? Considering that subs like r/Dankmemes and r/TheDonald are approving of Operation Autism Storm, is it safe to consider them allies?

enemy of enemy = friend

Never come back to Sup Forums again
s a g e

Yes. I come from Reddit and I must say we put on a good face for the alt-right (or "alt-lite") movement. We are the face of the movement while you h*ckers and trolls control the strings from the shadows. Together we work as a well fueled machine.

Sound logic.

They are an ally as in we have a common enemy. They should still get the fuck out of this board

no fuck those fags
you niggers take everything so serious but still manage to avoid anything important

we love u autistic cancer-ridden faggots too

I say ally with them until the (((merchant))) is destroyed.

I hope that pos "apology" to faggot news cnn by HanAssholeSolo was all BS.

reddit is not our ally, they are our tool

>hates trump
>loves muslims
Pretty much, yeah.
/sg/ is a reddit colony

they were never on /our/ side , newfag

If you care about meme "wars" you're truly pathetic, and deserve to keep your virginity forever. Everyone involved in them is my "enemy".

>our

No, never. Some of them there may agree with some of us here, but they will NEVER be on our side

>poo

>we are enemies of the jews
>ISIS hate the jews
>???

>implying these people are virgins
Everyone I've seen that talks about memes is a normie. They all like "DANK SPICY MEMES FOR SCREAMING TEENS" pages and shit like that on social media.

asset, not a friend

OP kys

To add, The Who concept of "meme war" was started on Facebook years ago (usually called "meme war fridays") for normies to post on their favorite "dank meme" page and "outmeme" others.
I think a lot of people here are oblivious to how infested Sup Forums and Sup Forums is with people that have lives.

Reddit is so gay that if I allied with them I wouldn't be able to answer to God

Plebbit
The enemy of my enemy is my enemy

[deleted]

No. But Nationwide is.

No. The enemy of my enemy is just another front in the war.

Reddit will turn from libcuck to nazi just like 9gag

I mean 9gag is full of nazi videos and holocaust jokes now