Online Coward?|?|?|

People are calling us Online cowards....

Saying we are internet pussy who talk big shit in our parent basement, but once in person or exposed we turn into apologetic Left Wing Cowards.

We need to prove that we are not online cowards & pussies.

Let's all dox our selves and show Fake News that weren't aren't scared of being exposed.

We stand by our words in public..

IQ test: If you think OP really is CNN or its allies trying to get you to dox yourselves, your IQ is lower than 100.

Nice proxy, CNN.

My name is Bert Goldmacher, I live in Israel.
Let's become more open anons!

Go to bed, Jeff

My name is Don Lemon. I like to suck White dick and spread fake news.

My name is Jared Fogle and I like children.

I mean fake news, I like fake news from CNN.

>we

Yes they are calling people cowards with Jewish billionaires backing them for pushing their agenda and providing them with security. Not to mention their army of drones and fake accounts who spend their days shit posting on our board too. Get fucked kike shill.

Yeah because we all know that freedom of speech only exists when you are threatened with loosing your job/livelyhood or getting physically assaulted for the things you said.

My name's david. Come at me you pussies.

my name is Manny Morales, eat shit

You know where to find me.

I know where to find you.

I can't keep getting away with it.

Sholam

My name is Schlomo Goldsteinburg
I like on 145 Flower Street Tel-Aviv

Come and get me cnn you anti-semitic bastards

Hellos, my name is Vlach Dyatkham, and I am love the CNN

just emailed cnn with all my personal details, sent them a meme too

My name is trevor evans. I'm a bus driver from pontypandy in Wales.

My name is John Podesta, and I abducted Madeline McCain with my brother.

My name is Dave Davidson

Let's give CNN our social security numbers

I am Ben Fischbein

So you post a thread online to show you're not an online coward. Sounds great.

Hey, John I didn't know you were into this meme stuff?

Pic related it's me, Tony.

The power of annominity is when you bring up issues people are forced to talk about those issues. When identity is made public, people generally attack character. The media is notorious for this. Being anonymous gives power to the voice, so fuck you cnn.

CNN has their australia office shilling 24/7, having learned the power of aussie shitposts through studying our mysterious powers

i am not online coward. i am an online bravery.

My name is Steven Stevenson and i live in springfield usa

holy shit now we know it's CNN 100%

It's gone too far!

THIS.
ENDS.
NOW!

5, 5, 5
5 years of footlongs

You are cowards.
What do you do for politics? Nothing.
What do you do for the white race? Nothing.
What do you to stop all the horseshit you sit here and bitch about? Nothing.
All you do is terrorize real life people on the internet for a "political statement" which they use to show how illegitimate our real politics are. You people ARE cowards, you do nothing useful for western society, white people, or anything you claim to fight for and actually hurt the progress of those who are fighting the real fight.

Its called wagging the dog schlomo, if you cant handle the bantz you should stop forcing people to believe your jew lies.

This is what people say when they are losing "show yourself coward"

like nah bitch

>You are cowards.
We are an online bravery.
>What do you do for politics? Nothing.
considering there have been multiple academic studies done on this board and it's influence on the public dialogue and overton window i would say that you're, at the very least, exaggerating.
>What do you do for the white race? Nothing.
you should see what we did to the black race

now get the fuck off of my mongolian dick washing pow wow and never come back.

My name is Robert Paulson.

My name is David Davidson and I'm not intimidated by cnn

I'm not scared.

My name is Johnathan McIntosh.

I make critical video essays focusing on the intersections of masculinity, politics and entertainment

I am an open and proud homosexual.

Dick Detrick here. Whats up DETROIT!!!!

You can't actually post U.S. social security numbers on Sup Forums, or Credit Card numbers - It auto filters.

Not memeing.

What did Sam mean by this?

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer.

>Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish

Im wolf blitzer and im a huge fucking nazi

Go to fucking bed Varg.

But you are fucking cowards. 9 out of 10 Sup Forums users are not college educated and if they are, they're not even worth holding a conversation with in real life. Nothing about Sup Forums is appealing. Not anymore. Sup Forums has always been cowards though. You cyberbullied the living shit out of Jessi Slaughter, you created chaos all over the place and claim you're doing it FOR THE LULZ. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Get out of your house, get a job, get laid, get a girlfriend, and make some goddamn money. Fuck this website. You don't need it, I don't need it, none of us need it. It should legit be shut down by now but it isn't because MUH FREE SPEECH.

You didn't get Trump elected, you faggots. Russia did. His money did. None of you probably even could vote because you're registered sex offenders.

>translation: don't opine, speak up or do anything we don't like or we will say mean things about you

>translation: I am better than this board of STEMfags and exmils because my degree in latinx prostate orgasm studies qualifies me as better than any wh*te male

377-74-0986

Get the fuck out of the south yankee scum.

Bloody liar!
Mods! Delete this!

You're not a fucking STEM grad and I couldn't care fucking less if you were either. There's something a lot of us Southerners know how to do and it's use our fucking hands for things other than jacking off to 2D drawings. STEM is a meme just like this goddamn place, Abbo.

>we
>le reddit face
>our selves
>reddit spacing

Don't you have a cousin to fuck Cletus?

Hi, my name is Philippe and I live in Canada

Nah, I have a nice looking wife, queer.

>You're not a fucking STEM grad and I couldn't care fucking less if you were either.

A good portion of this board is STEMfags and I am one too. The only reason why you "couldn't care less" is because you are a leftarded narcissist who simply can't cope with the idea that there are people who disagree with you that also have IQs 25 at minimum superior to yours

>You're not a fucking STEM grad and I couldn't care fucking less if you were either. There's something a lot of us Southerners know how to do and it's use our fucking hands for things other than jacking off to 2D drawings.

You aren't a southerner and you don't use your hands for anything other than smearing lube over your rectum.

I live in fucking West Virginia, you stupid fuck. I'm a journeyman plumber. I guarantee I make more than 99% of Sup Forums. Without a fucking doubt. Now go box some kangaroos. No one cares that you went to school with a bunch of Indian expats and got a CS degree.

Wew, i actually say as bad if not worse irl.

Im locally infamous and get blasted for saying it, but just as many quietly tell me they agree completely.

Dont dox yourself faggots, just quit being bitches and debate in real life Sup Forumsitics. Memes are good but people want faces and voices.

This I'm actually majoring is Computer Science

I'm sure your cousin is nice looking.

Lol that's the thing with you faggot ass Sup Forums idiots. You all wanna fuck your sisters, mothers, daughters, cousins, nieces, granddaughters, whoever you can that has a vagina. Sad. Fucking pathetic and sad.

>checks flag
KYS

>I live in fucking west virginia

So you were born and raised somewhere in New England and moved southwards later on to escape from niggers and demoshart mismanagement. Got it.

> I'm a journeyman plumber. I guarantee I make more than 99% of Sup Forums. Without a fucking doubt.

"I make money poking shit down drains with tools I don't own. Therefore I am better than you 145+ IQ subhumans who know more than me on any given topic. And it's probably more money than you service economy 'tards earn in your jobs that you aren't going to lose until 50 years after my job gets automated!"

Incorrect. My family has been in the south since the late 1600s.

>My family has been in the south since the late 1600s.

And then ran North as escaped slaves. I understand man

who says that? the media? the democrats? you hillary? Just go back in the woods you witch.

Stop lying. I'm FROM West Virgina. GTFO MY STATE. EVERY YANK THAT COMES DOWN HERE I COULD WOOP THE PISS OUT OF.

>145 IQ
You can be a goddamn neurosurgeon and it won't matter. I make damn good money at 26 years old compared to some fucking loser like you who probably plays with computer code and smelling curry from your coworkers pores.

The fact you keep responding to us shows one of two thing. 1. You gave us bullshit and live a pathetic lonely life jerking off to anime. 2. You're too retarded to realize we shit post for the fun of it. Now kill yourself faggot.

I'm Slavoj Žižek,come at me CNN.

I don't run from anything. My family went all over this country and fought both sides of the war. My roots are in the South. Sorry to burst your bubble there, Outback Steakhouse.

Prove it.

My name is SAM HYDE and I am proud MAGAPEDE XD

>you created chaos all over the place and claim you're doing it FOR THE LULZ. What the fuck are you even talking about?

For a guy with a COLLEGE EDUCATION, you sure seem troubled by pretty simple concpets.

Let's """""""unpack"""""" your question;

>you create chaos
>all over the place
>and
>claim
>you're doing it FOR THE LULZ

Work backwards - "We're Doing It For The LULZ" i.e. "We Do It Because We Find It Amusing".

What do we do?

>create chaos all over the place

So;

We create chaos...because...it is...funny.

>Get out of your house, get a job, get laid, get a girlfriend, and make some goddamn money.

I have a job, a wife two houses and a large empty property.

>Fuck this website. You don't need it

>""""""""""need""""""""""

>It should legit be shut down by now

>"""""""""should""""""""

>You didn't get Trump elected, you faggots

That's a meme, you dip.

>Russia did

...And that's a conspiracy theory.

...also, are sex offenders not allowed to vote in the U.S.?

Even if it's just public masturbation?

For what fun? You know what is fun? Making fucking money. Working hard. Knowing that you're not some fucking NEET that lives off of government benefits and does nothing all day because LUL MAGA

Oy vey, why are you scared goyim? It's not like we have an army of rabid niggers and brainwashed boomers who we will give your address to.

so do you really think voters are fucking stupid? What say you of the work of Project Veritas? Are you all just complete bullshit?

CNN why? how could you!

Gimme a place to meet you at.

Sex offenders can vote if they're not convicted felons.

>I unclog toilets in West Virginia

A living is a living.

>I guarantee I make more than 99% of Sup Forums

I find that hard to believe, given your profession and location. But anything is possible.

Who said I have a college education? Can you fucking read simple English, my man? Your post looks like total fucking garbage. Learn how to talk or just neck yourself, my dude.

Never take one red cent from the government. Get fucked, europoor.

>beware
>cnn shills and other media outlets infiltrating the chanz

>You can be a goddamn neurosurgeon and it won't matter.

You're right, it doesn't matter how smart you are or how much more you've studied a given topic than a random poo pusher from Massachusetts they still think their "opinions" outside of that which directly affects their income are worth listening to.

>I don't run from anything.

Except IQ tests

>I make damn good money at 26 years old

You tell yourself that while your father was making effectively thrice your paycheck for the same job.

I'm 30 , I love with my parents I'm unemployed and I still support free market capitalism , I'm anti corporate / corpritism media , CNN can suck my big juicy over sized massive fucking horse cock dripping redbull as cum.

>We need to prove that we are not online cowards & pussies.
I don't need to prove shit. Fuck off niggers

You antifafags try so hard. But fail.

Is this bait user?

Nice try Shekelberg.

"Oy Vey, release all your details to me Goyim"

Sage

All sex offenders are felons

You're not a plumber and you're fagot. You almost sound like Chris Chan responding to us. It's okay that Hillary lost dude but move on. Why are you wasting your time here? don't you have a job to do?

But I do get laid/make money etc. I still come here tho

Keep doubting it then. And I'll just drive my nice diesel truck around, having no debt, and LMAOing at your life.

My name is Christopher Poole and i want Reddit to leave.

>muh iq muh iq muh iq

Are you legit fucking 14? No one gives a shit about IQ. At all.

Checked but wrong. My flag is Confederate, not Cucktifa.

Took some vacation time. Since I am not a fucking wagecuck.

>You know what is fun?

>Working

While I admire that protestant work ethic, it's not for everyone. People with triple digit I.Q.'s tend to get bored with scooping human feces and tampons out of trailer park drains, regardless of how much relative effort they put into the job.

>Knowing that you're not some fucking NEET

You're a plumber. Like I said - No insult to plumbers, but come on...you're one pick up truck crash away from being on food stamps. You shouldn't really be mocking low status strawmen from that position.

I will relish your death, CNN. I might even have a party in its honour.