Roosh V

Does anyone else feel Roosh isn't getting the level of recognition he should be getting compared to Cernovich, Milo, Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, etc?

He posts a lot of interesting stuff on his blog and podcasts. He earned his stripes by surviving that giant rape meetup hoax and he's moved on from pickup artistry to talking about the (((Globalists)))

The problem might be Roosh lacks the humor of Milo, the looks of Lauren, the energy of Cernovich and the memeness of Alex Jones.

returnofkings.com/62716/the-damaging-effects-of-jewish-intellectualism-and-activism-on-western-culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gjtq3JUmVfs?t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roosh is past his prime and nobody is taking his PUA courses anymore so he is latching onto the alt-right now to make his monies.

He is mad that white girls like this are flocking to Asian guys now rather than swarthy Armenians.

>He is mad that white girls like this are flocking to Asian guys now rather than swarthy Armenians.
With her Asian boyfriend

He's not getting recognition because it's hard to tell whether he's doing it to fight globalism or if he's trying to get ass and alt-right women are his fetish of the week.

I've read his books. Lots of exaggeration on his personal achievements, but some decent information there. His site is okay too.

Half of his success is explained by the fact that he appears fairly white. Especially in Poland and Ukraine, 99% of women wouldn't touch him otherwise.

Bettendorf how's it going

He's literally just a jaded ex pick up artist. He's basically the male equivalent of rode the cock carousel and hit the wall. Dudes fucking losing it because he wasted his good years being a superficial twat instead of learning how to really attract a good women to marry and have kids with. He made a video some months ago where he was basically saying he felt like a failure.

1: Famewhores like Cernovich and Milo's only actual purpose is to soak up the wrath of the MSM we incur. In their greed, they think they're filling in a 'leaderless vacuum' in a fresh political movement that has no pundits or reps. Soon they'll be infamous, unemployable paraiahs, and we'll have new figureheads. Only an idiot would want the job.

2: Roosh wants the job because he misspent his youth trying to sell Chad Lessons to incels instead of developing a more marketable skill. Part of me feels bad because he must have felt strongly and passionately to pursue this for a living, but the other does not because he chose to follow a path of spiritually hollow pleasure relying on teaching incels some memetic tricks instead of genuinely bettering themselves as people either physically or emotionally. When being a Chad failed to be satisfying anymore, it must have been a crushing moment.

>another e-celeb thread
Sage

Maybe if she shaved and looked like an adult and not a hipster teen I'd give more of a shit.

no one gives a shit about you "roosh v"

or elen Goldstein as your real name goes

Roosh is anti-white nationalism.
He is a creepy degenerate PUA with no intention of starting a family.
He represents the anti-traditionalist degeneration that it the zeitgeist.

He is no friend to the white man. He needs to go back to the desert.

I wish the groan-inducing hero worshipping impressionable tweens would stop using this board to advertise for their flavor of the month e-celeb pseudos and fuck right off

Is that the women tactics guy? Anyone who takes seriously any of his women advice should just khs

He is like male version of femenist just worse because he de-humanizes other part

>>He's literally just a jaded ex pick up artist.
I don't understand what's "pick up artist-y" about being rich and going to a poor country.

This. Youtubers should be banned from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I really doubt this guy has any success with women, just check this spaghetti
youtu.be/gjtq3JUmVfs?t=27s

Hi Roosh

I'm sceptical of how much success he claims to have had with women but Roosh is way more redpilled than the alt right and actually names the Jew and explains how destructive women have been to Western civilisation.

The Alt Right won't talk about stuff like that, they desperately want to "win" women and Jews over to their side.

>The Alt Right won't talk about stuff like that, they desperately want to "win" women and Jews over to their side.

I don't know who you're talking about but Richard Spencer and Nathan Damigo name the jew all the time