EU Antifa awareness thread

With the rise of Antifa in Europe we can no longer ignore them and laugh at them as if they were larping.

US Antifa is something completely different as they have only man children and fat blobs of feminists running around and screaming.

EU Antifa has a solid background, the men are men and they will hurt you badly if you stand in their way.

Let us raise awareness by posting of EU Antifa rebelling in Hamburg etc. so that we know what tactics they use.

Stay safe and strong brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npNAtTd-G6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GWdd1x8ZAH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EU antifa are even more pussified than US

Thread going on about this already with some good content.

Spidey WTF!?!

Careful, he will shoot your mouth full of cum if you tell him that its wrong for Jamal to fuck his daughter

US Antifa is mainly kept in check because in the US all of the conservatives have guns, and thus they can only really operate in the cities, where you can't own a gun.

>With the rise

user, they started there. They've already risen. Now, you need to break them down.

Do what the US did.

How so? I mean they might be pussy sure but the bar for "more pussiefied than us antifa" is extremely low

As another user said, most of EU does not have guns and if we are not united there is no way of protecting your self.

I wonder if there is a movement the normies can join f.eks. in Germany.

I like how the nationalist movements in Poland are united

youtube.com/watch?v=npNAtTd-G6Q

Honestly what I find hilarious about US antifa, is that they always trash shit in the cities, thus 90% of the property they fuck up is owned by other leftist.

But if it's owned by a rich white leftist, it's justified and okay in their minds.

> the men are men

The elite leftists simply think of it as collateral damage

>Stay safe
How about you go back to lollit and then kill yourself? Antifa is a bunch of cucks without guns. The moment they become a real problem is the moment they get shot.

I don't try to understand their mental gymnastics. I'm happy to let them eat their own. Though in the DC riots, they actually burned a limo owned by a rich Muslim business man who was a Trump hater. That was the most hilarious incident.

>we know what tactics they use
Defending Pakistani rapist pedo-grooming gangs at Liverpool Crown Court? Do you support this?
And Sharia too?
I would like an answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=GWdd1x8ZAH0

What are you talking about Sujesh?

Antifa is fucking Huuuuuge in the EU and that is because they get gibs from the state and jews. If you have ever seen a real antifa it should be realy fucking clear to you that these sub-humans should be irrelevant, drugies that would not be able to function in normal society. With this gibs they're actually capable to do some impressivly organized and violent counter protests. Another thing is their fucking stickers that you can find FUCKING everywhere and it triggers me to the fucking moon, the first thing we should do is to have some pro-fascist countersignaling stickers that we can put on top of theirs

It's true that Europe mostly lacks the pussified leftists to the degree that they exist in the USA. That doesn't mean that the Antifa aren't still pretty much useless - they're mostly former punk-anarchists. They're more dangerous in that they resemble their right counterparts in the form of martial violence and drug consumption.

Bottom line is, a solid riot police line (Robocops) can easily handle all of them. The nation-states just need to have the guts to do it.

Antifa is 100% a Jewish sockpuppet Terror Organization

ISIS is Israeli

They are both designed to kill political actors who are a threat to Jewish worldwide terroristic tyranny