The IRA will PREVAIL! You loyalist MI5 scum!

The IRA will PREVAIL! You loyalist MI5 scum!

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/canadian-catholic-killed-in-london-bridge-attack-inspires-charitable-gifts.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at those hands and shoulders. It's a man in a dress and a wig.

the war is over dude.

Peace won in the end

Nice try Canadian cuck. Our woman are just built tough ;) unlike your little dweeb women.
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/canadian-catholic-killed-in-london-bridge-attack-inspires-charitable-gifts.cfm

get a look at this fag. We refuse to accept the Good Friday Agreement, your words won't change the fact that we're still fighting.

>calling some one else a fag
>Using white supremacist flag in for the defense of the IRA

get your hippie shit outta here pussy boy

>Plastic Paddies

All I am saying is you are fighting a war that every year more and more people turn away from, one day Northern Ireland will vote in a referendum and become part of Ireland again but that will; be through peace not war.

Get a load of this guy. Let me guess, where you from? California? fuck outta here, you have no idea what we're fighting for, why we're fighting. You're just a sheeple who thinks its about this or that, but it's way deeper my friend. It's something you'll never understand because you're a fucking peace of shite. I suggest you just shut the fuck up and let us handle it.

If you knew your history, if you knew the reality, you would know nothing will resolve it other than bloodshed. the same bloodshed our fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers have been spilling. we will not let it go to waste. Allow the media to convince you more people are turning away, the reality is more people are coming to. Cheers cunt.

>you think I am a yank
I am the eternal Anglo and all I want is the blood of the Irish in my morning tea

i've notified the authorities of your OP.

if you are amercan, you will be detained upon attempting to enter the UK.

which part of Glasgow are you from?

>White supremacist
>Irish aren't even white

i agree. the celtic people have a right to self-determination in order to follow after the footsteps of their great ancestors.

like when you lost gaul to romans
or the time when you lost hispania to romans
or the time when romans invaded britain and annexed half of it
or all those times were you rebelled against them and lost
or the time when germanics invaded and almost wiped you out from europe
or the time when saxons invaded and almost wiped you out from britain
or the time when you swore fealty to the french and got assimilated into them
or the time when you almost got completely annihilated by nord looters
or the time when saxons annexed your island within a couple of years
and the subsequent centuries of subjugation to the english
and let's not forget the time when your race almost got wiped out due to a potato blight
which forced you to become paras- immigrants, known for being abused/persecuted
only to get your independence not because of a victory, but because the UK figured that you weren't worth it
and achieve practically nothing in all these years of being a sovereign nation

you could really use some independence!

sma

the right leadership will help us overcome adversity and the imperialism of english forces. We may have struggled, but one day we will prosper.

come see me on the fucking field then mate, you fucking cheeky cunt. ill stomp your fucking death out, on me mums grave ya

I just reported you to the FCC, the faggot cocksucking comission.

Potato

Cheers mate /

Hahahahaahah you're a fucking retard who'll do fucking nothing lad!

This is probably a hasbara shitpost.

sage

Enjoy that sand nigger muzzie cock in your throat OP, Islam will fuck your wife in the ass brutally harder than "muh British oppressors" ever will

XD

It's been a long time, you still have not prevailed. Britain will never leave Ireland until it is under their control. Deal with it, you are fighting against plans in motion... you already lost.

The fact you had to drop to the level of muslims doing terrorist shit means something...

I am of irish descent I am also of english, scottish, welsh, midlands etc. I don't really think of Irish as anything different than us, we are all from the proto-europeans anyway.

Yes yeeeeeeesssss!

Very good goyim!

Ignore the fact that muslims are taking over your countries. What you really need to focus your attention on is OTHER WHITE PEOPLE!

Fight amongst yourselves and defend Israel hehehehehehehe....

Oh you english fucking scum, save it for someone who is foolish.

that is another threat. we are dealing with two threats

> Englishman larping as a Mick behind a flag

nice trips cunt, but you're wrong. why would an englishman support the IRA?

Just a reminder - there's not much profit in killing grown-up anglican loyalist scum who already has reproduced. If you want have numbers kill their children who have not yet.

thanks for the advice, good advice - noted

But the ira are literal marxists.

They killed the guy who got your freedom in the first place. If you want to larp at least larp as a blueshirt.

FUKKIN NUTHIN!

That wasn't the Ra that was Eamon De Valera. Traitorous bastard.Of course the yanks fucked everything up for us in the end.

MI5 controlled IRA by blackmailing them with pedo evidence.

More like built fuck ugly

Serious question here.

Will the EU try to stir up shit with Northern Ireland over Brexit?

That seems like a typical bullying mafia tactic from the bureaucrats.

I expect every IRA thread from this point on to be EU shills.

Lmao so true

weak b8
is that sean wearing a wig then
he shaved his legs for the cause right
bunch of catholic faggots the lot
5/10 its the best ye'll get m8

Yes,especially over the border

In the end, both sides lost

Them bones don't lie.

Wishful thinking for you faggot

Up the Ra!

damn. i never noticed that before. good eye, leaf.

to success kind sir

Celts were a cultural linguistic group, not an ethnicity. Irish people are still mostly Neolithic farmer in terms of ethnicity. There is little Nordic influence from Vikings and Normans and perhaps some Germanic from Anglo-Saxons. So why associate us with Continental Europeans who happened to have a similar culture to us? Even then Continental Celts were different from Insular Celts. Out of that list I'm only willing to accept the things that happened on the British Isles and the ones regarding Ireland from that set are literally the result of English oppression, not some sort of inherent genetic inferiority. The reason the English easily took over Ireland because it was a bunch of warring clans instead of one strong centralized power.

Why did you sell your country to the EU? I went to Ireland 6 months ago, can't recall actually meeting any Irish. Poles and Latvians were very friendly.

IRA and UVF can suck my dick
Ulster is Polish

NO SURRENDER

Republicans are the SJW strain of our society, Sinn Fein and the IRA are unironically worse than the British at this stage.

Pack of virtue signalling faggots who would use power to end our country as we know and join the head cucks of the EU fully and irreversibly.

well, shit

Of course a fucking leaf knows everything about trannies

northern irish have brit flag dipshit

It is time to rejoin the Union, Padraig. We're waiting. Only you can prevent another famine.

ULSTER WILL STAND AGAINST YOU

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

>The IRA will PREVAIL! You loyalist MI5 scum!
Get back to picking spuds and beating your wife you fucking paddy.

R A R E
A
R
E

Seychelles

damn

Eheh, you never met an Irish woman ;)

It pretty much is!

the IRA have already prevailed - bringing the war in the North to a stalemate with the Brits, and entering into the Peace Process

quit living in the past

saying that, there will never be a united 32 county ireland since half the population of Ulster know deep down in their hearts that they are British - just as much as the other half know deep down in their hearts that they are Irish

and those Brits will never leave Britain