If Poland is such great ally of US (as Trump said), why we still have visas to your country?

If Poland is such great ally of US (as Trump said), why we still have visas to your country?

Simple question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU&ab_channel=ThirdPosition
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,21901472,wiza-do-usa-tylko-jezeli-podasz-informacje-nt-facebooka-urealnia.html
youtu.be/AK22P3Q_ERA
youtube.com/watch?v=HvPWsfNZyNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

For fuck sake, why do you guys want visa-free travel to US?
Only more people will emigrate there.
If you want to come for a non-lengthy period of time you can get a visa rather easily anyways.
Just shut up about this non-issue

Bo Jaroslaw sobie ich nie życzył, kto by chciał kolejnego miliona ludzi pracujących w Polsce mniej?

Probably because there is no work for white Americans so allowing 20 million of unwashed Poles looking for work into the US sounds like a bad idea even though they would probably vote Republican.

I want to be treated evenly. If americans dont have to buy visa to travel to Poland, than Poles should not buy visas to USA. I think its fair and this is what i called partner relationships, not vassals relations

>If you want to come for a non-lengthy period of time you can get a visa rather easily anyways.
do you know that now you have to show your facebook acc to the consul in US embassy if you want visa? Its "rather easily"? xD

>Probably because there is no work for white Americans so allowing 20 million of unwashed Poles looking for work into the US sounds like a bad idea
So we are treated like dogs and subhumans, not like equal partners

What are you going to do about it?
You know god damn well that most people leaving Poland are bydlo.

Based Leszek Miller fucked it all up few years ago. 2020 no more visas. Screencap this

You're a vassal, though.

I would be fine with this. Who knows what will happen by the end of Trumps term. We're still not even a year through. Immigration reform is an item on his agenda.

If we let you in all the other EU countries are going to screech to be let in, and they're filled to the brim with lefties and terrorists. Once we're in a proper position to tell them to piss off, perhaps.

I'm not going to vote for proamercian parties. Our "pluralisic" liberal democracy system is not going to give me any other options.
>You know god damn well that most people leaving Poland are bydlo.
and american/english turist in Poland (especially in Cracov) are also bydło. Bydło is everywhere, i know it cuz i lived abroad, so i' not oikofobic.

Why do I need a visa for Poland?
touché

>If we let you in all the other EU countries are going to screech to be let in
only Poland and Romania have to pay visas. Other EU countries are visa-free xD Go back to school

ayy lmao fuck borders amirite?

Oh for fucks sake, have some dignity.
>Treated evenly?
Don't make me laugh. You can only choose to whom you will be a loyal little serf, Russia or US. That is the only choice you have, like the rest of us.

You will never be treated "equally".

>I'm not going to vote for proamercian parties.
You won't vote at all?
>Bydło is everywhere
Sure, but western bydlo wants to come here, have a good time and go home.
Poles want to get into US and stay there forever.

Tbh, you have stopped being a desirable immigrant destination long ago. Outside EU everyone who wants to go out here talks about Canada or Australia.

you just don't need to xD
>have some dignity
>You can only choose to whom you will be a loyal little
it was very dignified from your side xD I dont want to be US vassal if I could be Russian partner.

>That is the only choice you have
NOT SO FAST!

Listen man, the EU has put the zap on your head. You are going to need a visa for any non-EU country. And they will need one for Poland.

its true, for poles its better to go to UK or Germoney.
And Scandinavia is even better

Trump should lift Visa restrictions on all European and Anglo countries. We need more white immigrants and less third world garbage.

Risky. If you make it easier for Poland other European countries will want in on the action. Such as these fine German Gentleman.

You are wrong, Germans don't need visa to travel to US

>Russian partner
>Poland

God you're fucking pathetic and should kill yourself. Learn your own fucking history. You disgrace Poland.

I hope he repeals the 1965 immigration act. If you've seen that CPAC video he wants more white immigrants coming to America. God only hopes more loyalists get positions in Congress during 2018 so we can fully repeal it. America can't survive with the many Shitskins we get yearly.

Poland have 99% homogeneous catholic society.

Because we're not allies, we're slaves to the USrael.

because poland under pis gov is piece of shit

TRUMPING AND JUMPING~!

I have no problem with that, As long as migrants aren't allowed in. Trump should do that with white and Anglo countries while restricting the third world from coming in. We'll need a good replacement for the Hart-Celler act in the future.

The visa is a pollack joke. You just don't get it.

>Learn your own fucking history
ok:
>10th world economy in Gierek era
>2nd Warsaw Pact Army, one of the largest in Europe
>Good healthcare and social seciurity
>ethnic homogeneous
>strong familiy values
>no public debt
>one of the best education system with great schools
>a lot of factories with no unemployment

I just check facts, not amercian propaganda

Can you link me the CPAC video? I've not seen it.

>CPAC video
that was pre president trump. he aint gonna do it now m8. Too many ((interests)) will be pissed. Repealing the 1965 immigration act is a pipe dream.

Bo tylko najlepsze polaczki robaczki dostają paszporty od amerykańskich gojów.

>having a facebook acc
kys

why do you treat poles as dogs and subhumans, while your president said yesterday we are great nation?

>Only more people will emigrate there.
>this being an issue

KEK

FUCKING KEK

"come back! we have 100€+ come back! we have job with 415€ brutto come back"

WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO COME BACK YOU UNGRATEFUL B-BROTHER?!!?

He still hints at it, Plus Sessions and Bannon want it replaced.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU&ab_channel=ThirdPosition

Germans already have no visa travel to your country, Burger.

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,21901472,wiza-do-usa-tylko-jezeli-podasz-informacje-nt-facebooka-urealnia.html
read some papers

We still restrict you from immigrating thanks to the Hart-Celler act. But hopefully that will change soon enough. Trump wants more European and Anglo immigration.

>tylko 40% chodzi do kościoła w niedzielę
>katolicki kraj
Anonku jestem zawiedziony

B a i t
a
i
t

Insane as it sounds, but there is a possiblity for that.

You need to keep your national cohesion & unity around your right wing gov and tell Vlad to treat you with respect.

Vlad in turn needs your guarantees you won't host anti ballistic burger shield and that you won't meddle in Belarus & Ukraine.
-----
With these things in place you could become far more friendly to each other.

until poland will be shit when it comes to market job, law, health care and employers issue with the raising or bigger payments until then people will be running away

I thought it's that simple, in germany or uk you are pretty much respected

they even dont know who have to buy visa and who not xD Is it this famous american education? xD

>dobrowolne
whoa...

*job market

this country will never rise from own knees because this gov is shit and you are supporting them, you are mental? or nuts?

You are a vassal, but you're moving up. After WWIII you guys will be the biggest power in Europe, but we will weaponize space and be ahead of everybody for a couple centuries at least.

>and tell Vlad to treat you with respect
I think the other way. We need to tell Donald to treat as with respect and we cant be longer 51 state of USA, but without any privileges. If they need our help, they have to treat us as ally, not as their vassal.

And balistic shield is of course to protect USA. not Poland, so we have reasons to built that. It will only make from Poland Russian target.

Such a shame that our political leadres are representing american, not polish, intrests

Are you a Razem/Nowoczesna voter?

Good goj. :^)

Just come here without visa, people do it all the time.

fly into mexico first and walk in

what r u retarded or something?

Why would they teach us this in school? It's irrelevant to us.

To control immigration.
Durr

For being Polish you don't get pollack jokes very well. Are you using a proxy or something?

Just let us take all German clay.
That's all we want.

Oh, and give us some nukes.

We would like to ''test'' them on Ukraine.

dobrowolne, bo jak nie pokażesz to ci nie przyznają wizy. xD bardzo dobrowolne

Tak samo dobrowolna jest opłata za wizę, jak nie zapłacisz to jej zwyczajnie nie dostaniesz xD

Your jokes aren't funny to anyone who isn't 90 iq inbred cousin fucker, just kill yourself nigger

Trump = jew
Poland = based + jewless

Kike assimilation

Visa privileges are based on rates that people overstay their visas. The US decides who gets visa free using this as a consideration. Since the polish tend to come and then overstay their visas, they cant be granted visa free travel.

>Poland have 99% homogeneous catholic society.

I'm sorry for being ascetic

[spoiler]in fact I'm non believer, this shit makes zero logical sense

You're not Polish. False flag confirmed.

That's a nigger-tier speech you have got right there, man.

so Trump lied yestrday in Warsaw, cuz he said that Poland is partner and ally, not vassal and subhuman

>Trump = jew
True but at least he'll keep the commies away,
Bet you wish you had that. 2047 China numbah one

>great ally
youtu.be/AK22P3Q_ERA

All we are is glorified cocksuckers

wszyscy wokół mnie jakoś je dostają od ręki bez problemów, może spróbuj nie być plebem z kontem na fejsie?

At least you can go in any European country without visa. If you were russian, you couldn't go anywhere except turkey, Egypt and other banana republics. I even can't go to Finland which is 100km away from me

He also wants to bring back the Pro-European 1924 immigration act. That way we'll get mostly Europeans and Anglos again.

Volksdeutsch detected.
Leave now you filthy heretic.

but Latvia or Lithuania had even higher rates than Poland, and they dont have to buy visas. So its not matter of interial amercian law xD its matter of politics.

sadly this

American living in Berlin here.
I was super annoyed when I found out all the hoops I'd have to jump through to visit Russia.

I just wanted to go blow some money in SPB....but noooo.

ja własnie nie mam konta na fejsie i dlatego bym wizy nie dostał, ziomeczku

Sorry once we weaponize space we will force disarmament on the rest of the world.

Wow that's fucked up

What about Asia or Latin America?

>You will never be treated "equally".

I'm going to do some mess on this planet in future, want to make a bet? :^)

I'm sorry I don't read SJW liberal butthurt bullshit. Got any memes?

Dont worry. We will make Eurasia great again and make Eurasian Imperivm from Lisbon to Vladivostok. And there will be no visas

You're an unequal partner I guess technically not a vassal, yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvPWsfNZyNM

>[spoiler]in fact I'm non believer, this shit makes zero logical sense

What makes zero logical sense?

The death and resurrection of Jesus validates the entire Catholic faith. The Bible is a very accurate and reliable source. Moreso than most of the other works you read.

to widocznie masz mordę jak kozojebca, bo żaden z moich znajomych nie ma fejsa i dostają wizy

All you do is hold out weapons. If you start buying our natural gas then you may be of some economic value. As of now it is very one sided friendship. You get protection and all you have to do is deal with American soldiers.

em, the fact that afterlife you are just going to the space and doing whatever you want, don't be silly you human shit...

So Trump is a liar. And we are worst than vassals, cuz master was caring his slaves, and USA dont care about Poland at all. We were in only 4 states which invade Iraq, we were with you in Afgan, and what? xD Nothing. We are your cucks.

you are so naive, it always been like that because our main existence is there, in the space, biological life is only a toy

>amerimutt power fantasies
Kek, you'll be too busy sucking shitskin dick for the next couple of centuries.

>All you do is hold out weapons
we are fighting in our wars in middle east. we were occupying Bahdad for you, we destroy EU projects of making NATO-alternative defence system, we are americans trojan horse in EU. And your missle shield is for US protection, not for our protection

The economic benefits we would be getting from you russkie tourists through visa-free travel would be huge but our (((democractically elected))) good goy leaders are too busy sucking Merkel's & amerimutt dicks so not gonna happen, sorry.

there's no real god, no hell, no heaven, no reincarnation ect. only wilderness freedom... and pure power...

same with Poland. Russia is hyyyyge market for our food products, especially for our apples, but we can't sell it to you because of amercian geopolitics.

You don't gotta be a little bitch. Your country doesnt bring as much to the table, so as I said it's an unequal partnership. When we weaponize everybody will be a vassal, but you will be rewarded for being on our side in the war.

>amerishart tries to lie & tell the pole how to be a good goy & die for amerimutt interests
As we can see again, who would benefit from a divided, conflicted Europe?