youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU&ab_channel=ThirdPosition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Karma is a bitch.
I know that feel.
Feels bad man.

> Everyone is waving English flags.
>English and is doomed.

Racism everyone...

Its irritating how they push miniorities to the front of pictures like these, as if they are showing them off like some kind of evidence of virtuous behavior.

"LOOK AT ME, WE HAVE BROWN PEOPLE AT THIS SCHOOL"

>english flags

you know what is funny/really fucking sad the fact that if those in pic were white anglos it would be racist to do what they are doing

Yeah, like that time the Gerrmans annexed your parasitic country in the 40s :D
French men are feminine sissy boys, allowing their women to deepthroat the sand nigger cock. LOL

You Turks are the biggest racists of all. Literally vermin. You all deserve to be gassed.

It is pretty bad but I don't see how one cherry picked school proves much.

American has hundreds of schools like this?

We aren't racist at all. Proof?

Turks are the best
They really showed the Armenians who's boss.

Armenians are fine... Not convinced of this supposed genocide.

Mhm
It was probably made up by the jews

America is basically still segregated.

God bless our magic island dirt!

Probably...

Yeah, here in Ireland too they are shameless with the propaganda. It gives off a distinctly "whites at the back of the bus" vibe.

This could be any school in London.

There was a Turk worrking in USA saying he feels compassionate with the American whites by having to deal with these subhuman niggers all the time,

How could he feel compassionate with wh*Tes?
Unbelievable!

Thats different.

American is not an ethnicity. Anyone born in America, black brown or white can claim to be American and they would be accepted.

English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish are ethnicities. Thats why these children dont claim to be English but British. Its the only identity they can hold on to. Look at the identifying polls. Londoners, particularly muslims, call themselves British. The rest of England call themselves English.

Its like Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Native American.

Muh I read propaganda must be true

The USA used to be white

America was half aztec and a mash of British German and Italian. It used to be white but Anerican is not an ethnicity.

The ethnicity is Native American, of which are brown. Early 1600's the UK was white but the Americas were not

On the bright side, it is mainly the cities that look like the OP.

first of all, only one person there looks like a natural born. Secondly, why the fuck are those flags transparent? I wonder what it looked like before the photoshop.

Well certainly differs from Polish school...
pic related

White people to the back, please.

just wait. my school was like that about 15 years ago

They aren't pushed to the front, that's literally how it is.
I lived in Coventry when younger for a short while, it was often I was the only white kid in most classes, sometimes there would be one or two others in other classes.

>All that inbreeding

No wonder pakis are so deformed.

Don't worry Anglos, The Hart-Celler act will most likely get repealed during the Trump presidency. You can always come live here and move to the areas populated by British Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU&ab_channel=ThirdPosition

We'll probably get it through congress too with the help of Steve King, Bannon and Sessions.

woah, really makes you think.

Also:

>Cornish
>English

Do Brits really believe global free trade is all win?
At some level you knew you were facing gradual phase out.
How else could an insignificant island gain an empire?

Don't be mad faggot. Your Kingdom conquered 70% of the entire planet at one point and spread their seeds along with it.
You can literally find some traces of British DNA in most people belonging to former British colonies whether their main racial group is Negro, Native Indigenous, Middle Eastern, and East Asian.

Don't like it when Karma comes back and bites you in the ass? Do you not realize how pathetic you Brits look when you whine about this shit?

Reminder:
>UK 83% white
>London 60% white
>USA 56% white
>Washington DC 49% black, 43% white

Britain is still doing the best out of Western nations, sad as that is
>inb4 Slavs are white/western

Not trying to toot our own horn, but in 2011 we were 89% white. It's probably not fell that much in 6 years. London is still gone though and thats the capital city.

really makes you think...

Glass London though and that would probably put us back near 90% white nationwide

>first row, on the left
is that a fucking abo?
isn't it illegal to take them out of their wildlife reserves?

It won't be long until the country is literally split down the middle.

>The Hart-Celler act will most likely get repealed during the Trump presidency.
Still waiting on this.

t. Englishman in America.

Ever tried watching RTE Junior?
Well go ahead, have a look at it... I won't spoil anything for you.

The thing I like about Thisbe picture is that it triggers both the far left and far right.

Far right: aaaaaah people who don't look like me are proud of Britain nooooooo!

Far left: aaaaaah poor opwessed people of colour are being brainwashed into loving a racist, sexist, imperialist country noooooooo.

I hate racists and SJWs.

>tfw you'll live to see the UK become a civic nationalist state
Welcome abroad lad

(You)

look at these flags they are trying to appeal to our sense of patriotism to try and get us to accept them. it wont work. they are not actual patriots.

Ready for the pincer attack, we got em right where we want em lads, get ready for civil war.

Group shot grooming/childrape scandal 6 years before it happens.

Some dumb pakis crashed their car into the train station pub doors the other night. The regular cop shop refused to turn up cos the were outgunned 30 - 8. Luckily some smart assed pig realises it's on the train station property and sighes as he can say it's a transport police jurisdiction. FUCKING SPINELESS COWARDS

hello hasbara

QUINTESSENTIALLY
B
R
I
T
I
S
H

M8

Freudian slip