What's the chances of the USA facing an invasion on it's own soil in the next 20 years?

What's the chances of the USA facing an invasion on it's own soil in the next 20 years?

Say Russia and China team up and start taking out smaller countries for resources, forcing Europe and allies to intervene. But the US has fallen into civil disorder because of a number of factors, and they decide to take advantage of the chaos just like video games.

Would they be successful?

Whats the point? America is becoming more and more irrelevant by the year. Demographically declining, rising unemployment, surging debt, the list goes on.

I like America, I wish this weren't the case, but I'd be amazed if they haven't collapsed or otherwise become irrelevant within 3 decades.

Low honestly. The US would be one of the hardest nations to take on in the world for a ground invasion. Most of the population is armed to some degree, and at least right now due to so many people having fought in the mideast wars, you've got a lot of combat veterans in the population.

None. You are more likely to get carpet bombed and/or nuked.

Russia wants peace, they won't attack.

a more likely scenario is an American lead NATO invasion into Russia.

and why would anyone bother attacking the US anyway?
like said they're already dying and all the others have to do is playing the waiting game.

>Russia wants peace
...on Russian held territories only
>they won't attack
Tell that to Ukraine.
>American lead NATO invasion into Russia
Yes, the evil NATO wants to destroy the bastion of goodness that is Russia, while Russia dindu nuffin.
You brainwashed westerners are even worse than actual Huilo worshipping vatniks.

Americans like to think this but the real reason is navy + oceans

USA is too big to take the whole thing if someone managed, but taking a region is different. Natural barriers would make moving east across the rockies impossible, but taking the entire west coast is not.

Likewise, if it was the cold war and a soviet tank army teleported to Saskatchewan, most of the mid west would be easy to snatch

Where you're right is taking the Appalachian heartland regions where the locals are well armed and the terrain difficult

letting niggers and spics in the marines was an awful mistake. hopefully white wing death squads will fix this.

There is not even the beginnings of a practical path to invade the continental US, and there will not be for at least decades. Possibly never. No such navy exists.

>Say Russia and China team up

Yes and then the giant robots start to burst out of the ground and we assemble the power rangers to fight back.

Come the fuck on

>implying there will be a (((europe))) in 20 years from today
kek

Military conquest is for dummies. It costs a lot of resources and you destroy a lot of resources in the countries you take.

The best way is to erode their society and/or economy.

>What's the chances of the USA facing an invasion on it's own soil in the next 20 years?

0%

It's kind of hard to invade a nation across the Pacific when the nation you intend to invade controls said ocean.

>russia and china teaming up

nice one m8

Might as well ask what would happen if the EU decided to invade the US.

Never. US foreign policy has always been to ensure no nation can build a navy fleet that can match the USA's through creating conflict in the nations that form a threat to the US, hence why they keep fighting wars in bumfuck shitholes without actually winning any.

Oh, there is the Kike in Germany poster again

The actual plan is to get enough polarization going to inspire a civil US war and always has been. The most important part of that process was undermining the electoral process, which was achieved. The next is maintaining a hyper-authoritarian minority party in a command position until scattered acts of resistance begin to coalesce. Once the US military is engaged against the various factions and movements in the US, the Europeans can be invaded and the current right-side extremists put in charge as puppets.

America will be left to destroy itself, or will be framed for a launch (against NOKO, likely) and then China, Russia and "Other nations of conscience" will either surprise-1st strike nuke (if they can sink all the tridents reliably) or start directly supporting rebel factions of their liking and slowly building up troops until they have a cohesive invasion force.

Simple shit, and average Americans are really fucking dumb and WILL fall for it. This isn't even checkers or dominoes we're talking here, and the Burgers basically suck Russian dick with joy on the right side as it is. There's no if question. There is a when and how question.

It'd be easy to invade the US. Go ahead and try it goys! Free resources just waiting to be snatched up!

>...on Russian held territories only
True, they wouldn't lose sleep if America got caught in a war with someone other than them.

>Tell that to Ukraine.
Russian involvement began after US provocateurs incited civil war in a neighbouring country. If Russians provoked civil war in Canada, you can be damn sure the US would get involved.

>Yes, the evil NATO wants to destroy the bastion of goodness that is Russia, while Russia dindu nuffin.
You're right to be cynical of Russia. You're an idiot for not being cynical of America. They both have long histories of sticking their cocks where they don't belong.

>...on Russian held territories only
and whats wrong with that? can't blame them wanting to live in peace.

>Tell that to Ukraine.
but Ukraine got McCain'd, hardly russias fault.

>Yes, the evil NATO wants to destroy the bastion of goodness that is Russia
NATO is expanding since the 90s, russia is only trying to keep their shit stable.
leave russkis alone and they won't attack.

Yes, the innocent good dindu nuffin' NATO or the US wants to run the world through happy thoughts & never illegally invade any threat to their hegemenony given the chance nor intervene in any country's affairs.
Keep sucking that burgercock harder, balt.
>talks about brainwashing
>is brainwashed himself enough to get all his world views pretty much from Hollywood war movies featuring 'Murica as the flawless good boy who never dindu nuffin
Your delusional post pretty much proved him even more right. Even if NATO went ahead and did the deed you would jump through mental hoops to justify it.
>b--but the russkies deserve it anyways because of muh soviet history ;_;

zero chance

nukes exist and if conventional tactics are used 60% of americas population has weapons but again america has nukes it would be a world holocaust before a US invasion

The invasion comes through the Saudis buying into co-operations like media and energy. I don`t know if China is on to it also, but they are for sure doing it everywhere else in the world!

If you don't count with the ongoing mexican invasion, i think the chances are 0%

>chances of the USA facing an invasion on it's own soil in the next 20 years?
How much navy would enemy force need to actually invade? How long does it take to build it. And finally, can they conceal it?

Corey in the House

Only if you Invade through commiefornia they'll think you're refugees.

Anything on the east coast and you'll get fucking shot by every redneck along that entire seaboard.

>Tell that to Ukraine.
Tell us what exactly? I live near ATO zone actually and i dont believe this "evil moskals are invading us" bullshit

Zero

Any other questions?

The percentage of people with firearms is higher than you think. I know someone who shows up at every anti-gun rally, talks mad shit about gun control being the only way, and has an arsenal under his floorboards besides his "home-defense" street sweeper. Kicker? Cuckfornian.

It's already happening. It's called La Raza.

lower 48 states 0% chance
Hawaii 1% chance
Alaska 2% chance (Putin has joked about taking Alaska back)

If the Japs and Nazis couldn't properly invade the US then no one can

we could however be nuked, and that would be no fun

You mean like the jew has done to the west?

yes, this is why colonialism ended

much easier to install a corrupt regime who will give away their natural resources then it is to permanently occupy a country

Military invasion? 0%

That's why they have been invading as migrants/refugees/undocumented workers etc for the past 52 years.

>Hollywood war movies
I don't like the west, and also don't watch any TV at all. All you can see is extremes, that's how polarized your mind has become. You are part of the problem.
>i dont believe
Liberals also don't believe in, for example, race. But that doesn't invalidate their oppositions claims.
And where do you think the your "peoples republics" get their funding? Out of thin air?
Hell, they even tried to rile up our most eastward part of the country in the same way that Donetsk was. With Kremlin funds even.

The US doesn't need to be invaded as the kikes already control it

Depends: if the shitskins will control coastal areas with harbors and call for help then probably.

If China flipped the war switch for molbliaztion they could start producing navy invasion fleets by the week that would put the US output during ww2 to shame. They have enough people to man them too.
>mah aircraft carriers
They could make tons of those too, at a faster rate than we could replace them..
Floating graveyards in satellite guided missile warfare anyways. You might stop 10 missiles but you won't stop 500 of them and you can't hide.
The big problem is of course nukes. Where it all falls down.
This is kind of a meme, yeah there would be resistance work,but you know what happens to a country under occupation? Using ww2 examples: A military base gets hit? They go to the local town and kill half the civilians. It cuts down on the Moral for that shit real quick, and pretty soon even the locals are turning you in to stop the blood letting. And most of the US population really isn't ready for a gorilla style proper illregauler war.

None. Any invasion force would be cut off from logistical supply.

Like how Russia got 20% of our Uranium?

Why? The Us is supplied by china already, sure it would be bombed and attacked, but convoys went across the Atlantic during ww2 too.

america is already being overrun by immigrants. there is no turning back in 20 years everyone will be a spanish speaker. Its the barbaric invasions all over again. afraid of terrorists? they will not destroy you, you will be a halfbreed eating burritos on the independence day. Embrace it already.

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." - Abraham Lincoln

why would we? Mexico already did the job

Strategically, its a logistical clusterfuck.

So we are sandwiched by two oceans, with tundra filled with faggots to our north and jungle and desert filled with crazed mexican death cults to our south. This maked physically getting to the US, even completely undefended, a pain in the ass. If you don't originate from either Canada or Mexico, you will have to cross the oceans, the oceans we have filled with fucking subs, the oceans which we monitor by satellite, the oceans which we can hit by missile and airplane bomb, thus makes getting troops here a nightmare, even in a civil war scenario. Whatever troops that land here will meet our standard military and police resistance, along with guerilla warfare waged by niggers in the cities, mexicans in the southwest, whites everywhere thats worth living. Then there's the leftists: all who do not flee will surrender, and they are concentrated on each coast at our strategic points, meaning now the invading forces now have to kill millions more bodies to just keep moving forward, or take them as prisoners and then have to deal with THAT logistical clusterfuck.

You could attempt the Beiring Strait, but thats a strategic bottleneck, which always favors the defenders. So us never having to deal with a land war on our turf has nothing really to do with American exceptionalism, more that we hold a very easily defendable piece of property.

Thats why the only real strategies against us are missile attack or rotting us from the inside out. You won't ever own us that way, but you could easily eliminate us as a world power.

Well if history repeats, then you'd have something like a Russian led alliance attacking from the east and a Chinese led alliance attacking from the west. And at the end of it, you'd have West Murica and East Murica.

If that happens, here's my piece of advice from one peasant to another - flee the Chinese. Don't talk to them, don't fight them, just flee to a Russian controlled sector. Because whatever tender mercies the Russians have in store for you will be much much better than whatever the Chinese will have..

We are being invaded right now...

The US had not only been facing an invasion for the past 30 years, but has also lost as well. White America is long gone

the only ones invading the usa are mexicans

>nuclear powers invading on foot

Two problems with nuking the US:
1. Mutual destruction, you'd ensure complete destruction of your own and other countries involved.
2. The land becomes uninhabitable, this is essentially contrary to conquering.

I don't know why people think the ocean logistics are insormountable.
For example just the Long Beach harbor alone, took in 336,594 loaded containers in May, just one port, just one month.
Of course you need control of the sea, which is why china has plans to build 360 new ships by 2020.
Not warmongering here, I don't think China plans to invade, but I'm just saying it could be done. Modern major wars are all won by manufacturing output, which China has more of.

Zero. None.

The United States Navy alone in it's sheer size, readiness, and technological capability could wage a world wide naval war so fierce regardless of whatever upset domestic nature the USA had fallen to, that once foreign boots finally touched native soil that the nuclear option would be triggered.

t. subhuman slav

No nuclear power is going to allow a foreign army to attack their homeland without using their nukes. How do some of you morons still not understand the strategic purpose of nukes?

0% China and Russia can barely invade neighboring countries. See Ukraine.

USA is protected by oceans and an armed population of 15 million combat veterans. Other countries not only are unable to invade militarily, they won't survive long here.

USA will fall apart on its own. Civil war will invite a slow invasion.

>What's the chances of the USA facing an invasion on it's own soil in the next 20 years?

ZERO

/thread

Any one with half a brain should know WW3 is gonna be all about EMP strikes and troops bum rushing the area to take it.

Absolute zero because it's full of not only firearms but with citizens who train for combat for pleasure as a vital part of their culture. America can only be nuked or BLACKED to death.

it won't be an invastion but a rebellion of clapistanians who still remember what liberty is

can't wait for them to feel actual war on their own soil for a change, famalam

>No nuclear power is going to allow a foreign army to attack their homeland without using their nukes
>Burgers actually believe this
And risk setting off a chain reaction of nuclear strikes dooming everyone? Nah, I don't think so. It's more likely they won't be used since the enemy has them as well.

You've given this a lot of thought, Jew.

dude, I'm not saying that it's a good thing, but you just have to face the reality. Your demographics have changed and nothing will fix it. How much of all those blacks and hispanics are actually loyal to your government, do you really think that they would give a shit if it got invaded? How much whites would fight for their country, considering the fact that most of large cities are poplated by leftists faggots?

Possibly but you still have to contend with point 1 from above (return nukes to the source of the EMP). Subs and hardened bunkers are EMP safe.

Nukes are "I wish a nigga would." tier. They will be used in self defense.

The most heavily armed civilian population on the planet. It would be madness to invade.

I see your sneaky little plan you jew

>They will be used in self defense
Only in the most extreme case as a last resort, yes.

I've given the whole situation a lot of thought, naturally, because I am a white nationalist.

If the entire world banded together to attack the US they would fail utterly.

Most military hardware and vehicles are emp hardened. Some stuff won't work, but the important shit will still work.

It may happen, but any invader will find that our common "redneck" isnt as nice and pleasant as our military.

We are a heavily armed populace all raised on a near constant diet of action movies and graphic violence, add to that a generally oppressive employment environment and you have every ablebodied man ready to fucking explode with rage.

We would defeat any invader, then we go to your homeland and kill your families. Bring it or dont, im fine with either.

>I don't understand deterrence

People like you are making the world much less stable. If the Norks even suspect that they could blow the fuck out of an Alaskan island without massive catastrophic retaliation, we are on the brink of nuclear war.

Do you see it because I literally spelled it out for you?

Its very unlikely due to having to deal with a large population that has firearms. Grant it the US currently has a lack of tanks and armor but that window is pretty much closed.

I don't think China sinking the world economy again will work either. Plus MAD still applies so Nuclear Apocalypse. Though I'm rather curious on the state of US energy shield tech, is it still just a field that stops radiation or can it do more now.

>Say Russia and China team up and start taking out smaller countries for resources, forcing Europe and allies to intervene. But the US has fallen into civil disorder because of a number of factors, and they decide to take advantage of the chaos just like video games.

near inpossible.
as was said by Japanese Imperial Army Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto: You cannot invade the Mainland United States, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
a very large part of the us population is armed and would defend their country in case of an invasion.

The only way America would see war on its soil would be civil war. And that's not going to happen with the way government controls every single thing in USA

We're being invaded by South Americans right now nigga

Imagine the weapons that are state secrets. Might form a sixth branch of the military; the space corps lel.
>I wish a nigga would

>Russian and Chinese forces storm London
>Local Caliphate destroys them
Next

Mexicans are about as smart as Slavs, so I'm sure we'll be fine if Russia with its 15% Muslim population is fine too.

No chance. How would Russia or China even get there and supply an army. All about logistics which neither has.

>USA facing an invasion on it's own soil
-2%
>Would they be successful?
not even a little. regardless of civil issues. zero chance.
If you doubled up every country that could possibly have beef still no.

not to mention how would the build up said army without looking suspicous?

All that boat traffic is protected by our Navy. One of the only reasons global trade is so able to flourish is that there's one power they pretty much controls the seas and wants this trade to occur. Things would be a lot different if there were multiple hostile/privateer fleets. The US merchant marine was absolutely ravaged during WW2. Something like 1,500 vessels sunk and who knows how many others damaged by navies that look like a fleet of rubber duckies compares to the current US fleet.

Even if China launched waves of thousands of boats trying to invade the US there would be staggering casualties in the crossing and the landing.

Conventional invasion: Zero.
You'd be turned into a radioactive wasteland long before any invasion would happen.

Invasion by third world shitskins through migration: already happening.

The way I see it if there were a realistic chance at all of an imminent invasion on US soil we would probably pull the vast majority of our military back to the mainland and station them on every border and Hawaii and Alaska. That coupled with the Guard and homegrown militias a ground invasion would be impossible. Of course this is a hypothetical relying solely on ground fighting. Our air and sea traffic would likely keep anything significant from reaching within 100 miles of any border.

>Mexicans are about as smart as Slavs
Nah, west and east slavs are close to the european average IQ-wise, while mexicans are middle east tier.

AYO HOL UP, I THOUGHT MESICANS BE WHITE?

High unemployment welcomes war, It's an entry-level job to be a grunt and they just have to tag on an education voucher for end-of service to enable useful people to reinvent themselves for new markets.

Civil war is more likely than invasion in any case as any attempted invasion would cause galvanized unity in common enemy. A Wise conqueror would wait for one power to destroy the other.

>muh chinese manufacturing.

they cant even make drywall that wont kill you.

the majority of American childrent aren't white

America has already been invaded.

Depends on whether you count Bannon inviting Putin to send a few armoured divisions over to 'restore order' as an invasion or not.

Remember, fascists always accuse the other side of doing what they're planning to do.

Even the midwest would be a problem, often heavily forested, just as many natural issues as any other place such as bogs, swamps, valleys pretty much until you get past the north belt which then leaves no quality cover from the air, of which they would be boxed in. As it stands the best way for the US to actually be defeated is internal strife/civil war.

They had their chance under Barry., and the only region they could take would prolly be the Northeast, and here's why:
With the exception of PA, most of the NE is unarmed, with very few military instaltions.
Compare that to the Carolina's / Georgia

Nukes... instantly.

>China invades while the us is in the throws of massive civil unrest riots and chaos.
>domestic communists raise hell, we ask up Chinese
I used to think about this when I was a teenager but the citizens of the u.s are so well armed and equipped the only ones to really suffer will be living in liberal cities

EU ARMY
3 Years
(or some bullshit about wanting to help america fight terrorists on its own soil, while using it as a cover to take guns)

I place $100 bet on it.

based fours

> EU ARMY
> not suspicious at all
> actually isnt, just looks like another UN or Nato