REDPILLED FASHION ADVICE

People (mostly my family) always tell me I should change my fashion sense and dress better.

Pic related is what Im wearing mostly through the week. I think its a redpilled choice of attire and most people having trouble with it are just normie fashion sheep.

What does Sup Forums think?

>inb4 suits
Im not a stock broker so fuck off already with that shit

Very redpilled if you are under 17 yo.

>hurrr durrrrr
Im 27 and I dont see you suggesting anything? Are you scared?

It's shit m8. You probably look like a shitty skinhead villain from a 90's tv cop show. Dress preppy with subtle hints to wp clothing (Hugo Boss, Fred Perry). Don't wear cargos. Or ask /fa/ I dunno.

>i was raised by a single mother starter kit

>Dress preppy with subtle hints to wp clothing (Hugo Boss, Fred Perry)
I'd rather keep passing as a heterosexual male, thanks.
my parents have been together for 32 years, try again

Hey goys, I also need some fashion advice. How do you request a Hitler's youth haircut at your local barber without explicitly saying it?

OP just go to a store like Nordstrom and force yourself to buy nicer clothes.

the menswear meme is fucking trash.

The strappy pants are a bit much, but the footwear is the really atrocious offender. Ironically, Mustaine and Co wore some of the best sneakers in metal. Look at their pics from the 80s, find the shoes that jump out at you as cool, post of /fa/ for ids, or reasonable facsimiles.

Bonus points for wearing vtg band tees, or heavily worn repros of original designs.

Basically if you drop a grand or so you can keep the basic vibe, but look less autistic.

Cue everyone telling you to dress like Varg our spend $20 at wal mart on sperg wear. Fuck that. So much of fashion right now is a watered down version of the scumbag metal head look, you can do it right and be authentic about it with just a little bit of effort and cash.

just show the barber a photo of it

Degenerate

I asked my friend for something inbetween Capt Kirk and Hitler Youth and she laughed and did it, she's also a Jew so if I can pull that off then so can you.

>R9K fashion advice

Looks like shit, except the boots.
Just buy your clothes where you buy your guns

>ask /fa/
I'm pretty sure OP isn't trawling for dick.

>OP just go to a store like Nordstrom and force yourself to buy nicer clothes.
But WHAT IS "nicer clothes"? These look just fine to me
except I literally dont know how
you spend so much fucking text essentially saying nothing at all
nice input
nice input
what?

>streetshit
no thanks

>red pilled

You mean "radicalized internet user?"

Stop being an edgy teen and dress like an adult

I wear a hoodie, blue jeans, combat boots and aviator googles + baseball cap.

I have a braided goatee.

doesnt this kind of clothing come with a side of dick too? no thanks bro
this sounds cool tbqh, first reasonable reply ITT thanks

>Hands in pockets
>Adult

Choose one

I would be in the fucking front leaning rest for an hour if I was caught with hands in pockets for any duration longer then fifteen seconds.

Fred Perry is fucking chav wear. Horrible advice.
Hugo Boss is decent though.

Fashion is an expression of social identity. If you go around dressing like that, it screams "don't Fuck with or my mommy issues".

Advice:

Jeans, undershirts, black long sleeve shirts. Henleys and sweaters work as well. Stay away from openly displayed logos and designs, it's wall-mart levels of gaudy.

A nice pair of darker jeans go a long way. That or simple chinos. If you're going for a more utilitarian cargo-pants style, camouflage is tricky, but a pair of 5.11s in a base color can go a long way. No self-respecting man should be caught dead wearing shorts.

A nice pair of leather shoes/boots complements most styles well.

A belt and a pair of a sunglasses are a must.

Bomber jackets, windbreakers, and fleece for when it gets chilly. Keep in darker tones.

All of these should be easy to find for relatively cheap if you don't want to break the bank overhauling your closet.

t. /fa/ggot

>skinny jeans
Gaaaaaaaaaaay

Megadeth are goat so good taste but swap out the labeled shirt for a plain black or white one a few pairs of jeans and some high quality black/brown boots this is all i wear cheap and looks good.

>t. /fa/ggot
yeah no shit, your whole fucking post is gay as fuck

Start wearing shirts and chino pants. Basic and cold colors for winter and warmer colors for summer. Get loafers too.

you people HAVE to be trolling me at this point

Adults don't wear jeans unless they're performing manual labor that requires a more durable fabric.

Only correct answer, OP looks like white trash.

Coming from the epitome of untermensch

Id rather look like shit according to you, than look like a faggot according to anyone else.

You are literally advertising to the world you are a loser weirdo creep by wearing this contrived faux "non-conformist" attire. Dress like a normal person you shithead.

Right? Cargo khakis,bro!

>Asks for advice
>Gives shitty responses to advice
Just do what the fuck you want and keep letting your mother buy your clothes because you clearly have no clue how to and are wasting everyone's time.

Suit and tie

No. Stop posting.

>not getting all your shit from thrift stores
Christian thrift stores are the best, they always have loads of great pants and button-ups that old fuckers had been holding on to since the 60s/70s in perfect condition.

>t. fag who bought into this whole kike-manufactured campaign of what a (((normal person))) looks like
sorry I dont like dressing like some foo-foo fudge packing-meat grinding-soft nu beta male, didnt mean to waste the time you could've spend choosing what kind of g-string to sport manly next

Im not joking Cletus. Dump all your made in China garbage you fly over dumbass

wear plain coloured tee shirts, white and grey.

wear bomber jackets or plaid shirts.

wear jeans or nice looking chinos, can be cropped at cuffs.

wear doc martens or similar boots, or just wear regular sneakers.

look masculine and respectable.

unless you are planning to do some brownshirt level shit, regular cunts look retarded when trying hard to look certain way. just look good and let your mouth do the talking, not your clothes.

thnx senpai, the goggles help in winter, so they aren't really a fashion statement.

>radicalized internet user
We have weaponized the weebs

wear a suit faggot
>OP inb4 kek

You have absolutely no sense of fashion. People gave you actual fashion advice to look good and not like a fag or an autistic edgelord.
Stop posting you are a embarrassment.

Dockers it is, dude! Yeah, I feel you!

skinhead fashion is really outdated and you'd probably look like a fag if you tried to pull it off today

>New Balance
>shorts
>band t shirt
>almost 30
This has to be bait.

nigger if you actually wear ANY of that shit I can guarantee you 100% that EVERYONE thinks your a homosexual
>checks flag
I guess this isnt a big issue with you though

Here is a (You).

i wear oversized black graphic tees with metal band logos, cargo shorts, and adidas or sandals and socks that go past the ankle

the most versatile attire for the race war

>Black skinny jeans
>Plain white or black shirt
>Smart leather trainers

Name me a more redpilled outfit

Go buy a fucking mirror already you shithead gaywad

>dressing like that aged 27

Unless you're actually in a band literally everyone is looking at you and thinking "wow what a fucking loser".

>dressing like a teenager at a rock concert is "manly"

>Name me a more redpilled outfit
according to you?
dressing like a fucking GIMP
yeah and im sure youre highly successful

Wear pic related

>dressing like a literal faggot is "normal"

>not wearing suits
Get the fuck off my board you millennial shit.

Are you in the movie America history X ?

ITT:
OP: Gibe advice
user: Dress like you're 27. (Examples) Here you go.
OP: No, cuz having appropriate clothing is gay.

Visit /fa/ or whatever you dumbass.

carhartt

just wear normal casual clothes you sperg out. find your inner calm and stop being so passive aggressive

Southron lord here. We like Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Vinyard Vines, Southern Tide, Chubbies....preppy southern look is where its at here: Shorty shorts and polo shirts. People would be calling me a faggot if i walked around wearing what you wear dude...grow up m8

Megadeths red pilled as fuck. Dystopia is spot on.

Anyway, solid color shirts and dark blue genes. If you like boots, get dock Martin's.

>short cropped hair
>clean shaven face
>nice collared shirt
>well pressed blue jeans
>well polished boots, straight laced
>braces optional
>outdated

You'd have to be ugly as fuck not to pull that off

mate you seem to think a lot of things are gay and you are trying really hard not to be gay.

is there something you want to tell us? like it's ok if you are gay, you can be red pilled and gay.

Would you feel gay if you dressed like this ? Why would you feel gay? are you gay?

it's not gay to wear a dress as a joke for a party or if you lost a bet but it seems like you would be terrified of the concept because you know you would enjoy it.

just admit it OP, you love cocks.

There is nothing redpilled or fashionable about wearing an outfit designed by an autist on Sup Forums. Also good luck having a glock or balisong in the UK you cunt

Edgy wannabe skinhead 18 year old starter kit

Yeah fuck off faggot. At least I get pussy you virgin white trash piece of shit.

Thinking that grooming oneself and appreciating ballet is gay is as low as niggers. Keep on dressing like a white nigger.

>ask people on Sup Forums what they think of his dress code
>everybody tells him he looks like an loser
>URR DUUUURR BUNCH OF FAGGGZ I DRESS LIKE A MAN
Get the fuck out of this board you are an embarrassment
This.

drop the dad shoes and the band logo on the shirt and you might not look like white trash, if you tuck your pants into your boots to show them off quit doing that too

Just wear normal pants and non-autistic shoes. T-shirts are fine.

Jeans and khakis are standard. For hot weather, you can always wear khaki shorts. Cargo pants are non-ideal, but some styles of them are fine. Just avoid the ones with particularly poofy pockets unless you are actually using them for something.

OP Stop thinking everything is gay, that would be a good first step. Then go online to shit like the Ralph Lauren website and buy a nice polo/shirt/blouse. Buy some normal fucking jeans and some cool shoes. Do something about your hair since you are probably bald as fuck or have long graisy hair. Fix that shit and you will be presentable. You will get laid and fuck bitches every now and then.

>Not all brands and shit are gay, if you think that you are just an insecure faggot.

Hahahaha you dress like a child.

refer to seriously mate it sounds like you are repressing some hardcore homosexual feelings.

it's ok to be gay OP just don't be a flamboyant insufferable faggot about it.

Wow good reply user. Too bad op is a fucking autist, i enjoyed reading it.