Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are all worthless whores", "all white countries are bad"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, RageAfterStorm, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it

The leaf speaks some truth.

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, RageAfterStorm, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon
>right-wing figures
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're sock puppets to make the right look like retards. Much like David Icke and Benjamin Fulford in the conspiracy movements.

Its pretty sad we can't see beyond these tactics at this point.

bump

I think you mean jdif

>Ignore and report things that disagree me like cunts "ignore and report" you on twitter.

You're a fucking idiot, Leaf. This is a underwater basket weaving board. Of course people will come here to fight about which way to weave a basket is better.

Take your want for an echo chamber and shove it up your ass you fucking leaf.

>durrr people who go outside and put on events in the real world are controlled opposition

>I'm much better than them because I stay inside and shitpost on Sup Forums all the time

this attitude is cancer

>They're sock puppets to make the right look like retards.
t. Rachel Corrie

go back to jacking yourself off about how the English are oppressing you

I reserve the right to go after Christcucks worshipping a dead kike on a stick when they are working to open my borders for me, import unwanted Africans into my home town for brownie points in the (lol) afterlife, and ban abortion of ghetto nogs.

When they are primarily a force for Western/white solidarity, then I will give them a pass on their nonsense, but Christanity is a disease that Western Civilization has been under the weather with and was finally getting over.

I will always knock it's legs out from under it if it gets too out of line

>durr dead kike on a stick meme

unconstructive attitude bud. understand that western society only really started to go to shit after it lost christianity as its value system. Moreover, northern europe only started to be any good after it Christianized- scandinavians were shit-tier until they converted. Lief Erikson was a christian, for example.

What are the dark ages?

Western Civilization only started to rise with the Enlightenment, and Enlightenment values.

Family values are common sense when you don't have communism removing consequences for degeneracy.

You do what is right not because a crypto commie dead kike on a stick would want you to, because it produces blessings in the here and now.

Communism/welfare/etc always undermines the better angels of our nature

>anyone who does anything in the real world , and advocates certain views publicly is controlled opposition and a sockpuppet
>the only true redpill is shitposting on anonymous image boards

Okay Moshe.

Look it's obvious that at least a few people on the right are controlled in some form, whether it's Alex Jones working for (((InfoWars))), or maybe someone out there being a plant. But it's pointless to spend all your time infighting about it especially when you could be wrong. Just provide an alternative.

It's called moderation m8. Happens on every site.

>I reserve the right to go after Christcucks worshipping a dead kike on a stick when they are working to open my borders for me

Pointing out how cucked Christianity has become is okay, but all this Atheist vs. Paganism vs. Christianity is just a way to divide the white European, anti-Zionist faction over matters of personal beliefs..

Christians spent centuries fighting off Jews, Jews absolutely hate Christians (read the Talmud, see how they treat Christians in Israel, how they killed Jesus, how they're not allowed to use a "+" sign in Israel because it looks too much like a cross, etc.), Jesus called them "sons of the Devil", Martin Luther hated them... The non-cucked Christians uphold traditional values and anti-Islamic values that are better than aimless secularism, or fringe cults. The Reich upheld Christianity

Daily reminder the OP is a shill despite being right about races, and the image he posted is meaningless crap written by a random person. He shills it regularly, and I mean very regularly, because he wants to astroturf the idea that we are civic nationalists, that being a fag is okay and not white genocide, that some racemixing is okay, that some jews are okay, that we need to cater to blacks, and that shaming women for racemixing is "harmful to whites" because it makes blacks angry.

If you want to see shilling, just look at what goes on against Anon5 whenever posts are made by that guy.

Even just mentioning Anon5 causes you to be attacked by paranoid shills.

>because he wants to astroturf the idea that we are civic nationalists, that being a fag is okay and not white genocide, that some racemixing is okay, that some jews are okay, that we need to cater to blacks, and that shaming women for racemixing is "harmful to whites" because it makes blacks angry.

Nice strawman, you paranoid fuck.

If you're not one of the people making those threads, you're just a useful idiot for them. They manipulate you to create infighting and fight your own people over minor ideological differences instead of uniting against the left.

I could post a picture of Hitler posing with a black guy, and you would believe Hitler was a gay coalburning controlled opposition half-Jew only getting into politics to make money off "beta orbiters" because you're that easy to manipulate, like most people on here and that other chan.

"Purity-signaling" is in fact how they've destroyed so many movements, left and right in the past. It's what killed and killing SJWs.

Also I don't "shill" anything regularly, I post this occasionally to remind people here to avoid all of this.

Have a bump bruv. Fucking shills are faggots.

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"
They literally aren't. And there's no shame in that. Race =/= ethnicity.
>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another
Europe has never been united and the countries have always been at war with each other.
>"Christcucks are retarded"
No one says that unless they criticize all religions at the same time.
>"worshipping a dead kike on a stick"
Jesus was a Jew. He died on a "stick".
>"Israel is our greatest ally"
They literally are. God bless them.
> "say one thing you like about Jews"
Their women. Especially those big Khazar milkers they posses.
>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc.
Pseudo-intellectual e-celeb deserve all the criticism they get. Most are doing it for the money and attention as evident by their bias, lack of information and publicizing memes to the mainstream audience. KYS Leaf.

bump for the clit

Thanks for making it obvious that you're a kike shill.

>They literally aren't. And there's no shame in that. Race =/= ethnicity.
They look white, they're all Indo-European derived. And either way, regardless of whether you see them as white, nonwhites and Jews certainly do

>Europe has never been united and the countries have always been at war with each other.
All of Europe and Europeans face the same problems of cultural marxism, mass immigration, Islamization, the EU, etc. nowadays. They fought (often over issues manufactured by Jews like WW1 and WW2), but people need to differentiate between D&C and real conflicts and bants, & you have bigger things to worry about

>No one says that unless they criticize all religions at the same time
There are daily threads shitting on Christians, and all those Pagan generals are about that.

>Jesus was a Jew. He died on a "stick".
He hated Jews and got killed by them

>They literally are. God bless them.
Thanks for confirming that you're another fake "Nazi"

All Israel has done for the US is:

- spy on them
- take billions in foreign/military aid from them
- steal their equipment and sell it to China
- the USS Libery incident, Lavon Affair...
- influenced their politics, media and banking to go against their interests
- get thousands of Americans to die in WW1, WW2, Iraq War, in Libya, Syria, Iran..

You could go on and on. The "Greatest Ally" meme is just propaganda. They've done pretty much nothing in return and Jews hate white American goyim

>Their women.
are ugly as shit despite IDF propaganda.

>Pseudo-intellectual e-celeb deserve all the criticism they get. Most are doing it for the money and attention as evident by their bias, lack of information and publicizing memes to the mainstream audience.

It's irrelevant what people think of them. They're public figures advocating what are usually tradl, pro-white, or anti-establishment right views, and somewhat aligned with Sup Forums, fighting back against PC and Marxists in the real world, so they get character assassinated constantly here. They want these views to be fringe and not anywhere in the public, which is why they try to destroy any base they might have. If people hate "e-celebs" so much, why would you keep making threads about them or giving them attention just so you can shit on them and lie about them?

Divide and conquer.