JOHN PODESTA IS ON TRUMPS RADAR

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58738
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is John Podesta

Get the fuck out of here and never return.

You might know him more by the alias "Skippy"

Speaking of fake news...

Interesting

Why would he give the DNC servers which he doesn't own or run to the CIA?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58738

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145

Pedosta is dunnzo.

FUCKING REDDIT LEAVE UOU FUCKING NEW FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LITERALLY ADD NOTHJNG LURK FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE POSTING YOU CUNT.

IT all comes crumbling down

You think you're hot shit, don'tcha?

>Everyone here...

Sorry, boss, [Citation Needed]>

filtered

please my body is ready

help me out!

pic related.

YOU YHINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

MORE

PODESTA DA MOLESTA

Lynch that Pedo Jew!

JOHN "HOTT SHITT" PODESTA, IS COMING TO MOLESTA

He was the one that told the DNC not to according to the leaked emails. Are you new to this?

Seriously he looks like the prototype and Stereotype jew.

i've got 5 dank memes he dies from the flu in a hospital before he can confess in hopes of leniency

PODESTA SOON ARRESTA

Ok, stay with me here.
Along with J'aime L'enfant's normiegram there's another for a place called Roberta's.
You can go inside on goog map and an (((email))) from Huma stated Hillary was attending a birthday party at this spooky place from dinner time till "late". (and I do mean it's spooky, you can panorama in their restaurant and the art is just wrong)

Anyway stay tuned for the rest because this just sets it up

damn didnt realize boxing did that to ur fucking face

He himself was (half?) Jewish. But he personally felt the effects of deep state corruption and Israeli puppetry

I can't remember where I read this, but someone posited that Russia could have had a hand in hacking into the United States presidential election and changing all the votes so that Trump won. Can't remember where I saw this but we may want to look into it.

Russia hacked your Mom

He's that asshole pizzagate faggot, you fag.

named top reporters as willing to help shape narrative.....media admits emails real.....cant ask a single person named how long they been giving debate question to democrats.