JUST

independent.co.uk/environment/france-petrol-diesel-ban-vehicles-cars-2040-a7826831.html?amp

and ?

The Truck Of Peace. Now with a silent edition.

>France will still be around in 2040.

>Ban assault vehicles

>most aggresive country in the work ... always says bullshit

its just a ban for dealers and another companies who sell cars with diesel and petrol, not for normal people, you still can drive them.

TPBP

Excellent logic, Germany

horse buggy of peace incoming

France will not exist by 2040.

sounds good to me

Our minister of ecology can literaly do nothing right now so he's pretending to thinking long term so people won't accuse to do nothing.

He's out in 6 months anyway. Macron's government won't spend a dime in ecology if that's not benefiting to CAC40 business.

This will be good news for cheap imports. RS6 avant here I come!

kek they pretend France will still be a thing in 20 years.

they won't touch the tractors and combines, right?

Only Petrol using vehicles that will still be allowed are Toyota

I cant even imagine the level of fuckery we're going to see in 2040. People will be wearing rags, huddled around trash can fires in the street, robbing each other for pennies. Its going to be like that scene if Children of Men.

All red pilled elders tottering around today will be long dead. At least the migrants would have enslaved the feminists. Small mercy.

Fine by me, we need nuclear cars

More nuclear programs now, worldwide

Well with how many muzzies there will be by then, they don't want 98 of them running people over or blowing up daily

Probably not, it's harder to switch out agricultural equipment than commercial considering the huge prices and whatnot

Banning stuff in 2040 in current year is like planning a Mars landing for 2040 in current year.

Completely and utterly irrelevant as any subsequent gov can and will just reverse the decision.

If France banned them starting in 2025 just as Norway... then that would be a major happening, just as announcing a Mars mission for 2025 would be.

France will still be around in 2040, it just wont be France.