HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

>Syrian refugee gets job as hair stylist in Germany
>touted as a success story for integration

10 MONTHS LATER

>same refugee slashes boss's throat

You can't make this shit up

i think their mistake is presenting cases for "successful integration" days after they sniff out something that resembles success (literally just got employed == successful integration???)

blatant propaganda.

>Fugmann

Just as long as long they make it clear it was another Syrian that stopped the attack and prevented it from being "so much worse." Those Syrians are always looking out for you.

>"Different Syrian intervened and prevented worse"
There's a reason his name is Bant-Lion; this is code. Basically Mr Rashwani planned a gang-rape - but with a police informant as partner-in-crime.

>fugmann
she was asking for it with that name

Under Successful Immigration, they never speak of "learning the language" or even "respecting culture"

it's being able to stay.

Immigration =/= integration

Immigration is considered successful if they manage to stay in your country without being thrown out, integration means they force their culture on you, and you "accept it" (don't protest).

seggregation as a term isn't even used anymore.

>another syrian intervened
haha refugees are heroes

Shame she didnt die. Do you think this will red pill the stupid bitch?

this baffles me to no end, i know america has become known as a destination for the whole world, but the idea of a random person from the globe moving to the middle of europe serves absolutely no purpose and is a crime against nature

chances are it was a german guy but it would've created too much racism if they reported the story accurately and changed the savior to be a refugee as well

we have to respect their more "direct" way of life

lol

>Shame she didnt die. Do you think this will red pill the stupid bitch?
She got off on it.

Stop treating women like men with tits, they are much more animalistic than that.

yes but another syrian refugee intervened to prevent much worse. So it's a draw.

Yeah, but #notallrefugees

Successful immigration just means allowing the Konsumstaat to wrap its tentacles around the newcomers so that they're lashed down to the capitalist machine like us

>what was the trigger for the attack is still unclear
And we'll never know.... I just wish Muslims would tell us why they do this :,)

>yes but another syrian refugee intervened to prevent much worse. So it's a draw.
>another rapefugee stopped the first rapefugee from making it worse
>meanwhile it could have been completely prevented had neither rapefugee been allowed in

Yeah right. From what i learned from the Fugees is that they probably told him something that attacked his "honor" and he chimped out.

I know this is Germany, but I'm reminded of MLK saying he wants his children to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. It's ironic that leftists are judging so many people based on their skin color or ethnicity.

It's the fault of racism. Clearly the problem is that there aren't enough Syrians in Germany.

>another syrian intervened and stop so much worse

Not all syrians amirite

also where the fuck did you learn English

MLK was a commie pedo plagiarist and philanderer

True, but he's loved by the left, and they don't actually follow his words anymore.

>they don't actually follow his words anymore.

The "content of their character" line of his was the only time he said that. He pushed for shit like quotas and wellfare, he was never a "Classical Liberal," he was a literal card-carrying member of the American communist party.

German police have to obtain a warrant to charge attempted murder?
Weird