Toll Paid

Marvyn Iheanacho, 39, allegedly battered Alex Malcolm against a park gate, Woolwich Crown Court heard.

thesun.co.uk/news/3963471/boy-battered-death-mums-lover-lost-shoe-park/

"He fell asleep". What did the alleged attacker mean by this?

Heem sleepy

>nig nog attacks mutt
don't care

> allegedly battered Alex Malcolm against a park gate

Man, I wonder how fucking desperate women have to be to actively seek men this violent and brutal.

Yet another example of the worst possible racial pairing, BM-WF.

They only way it couldve ended any better is if he would have killed himself also.

>“Lilya was now screaming. The defendant told her to stop. She called him a danger to her family whereupon he assaulted her.

>“He kneed her hard in the chest, then jumped on her back and started to choke her so she couldn’t breathe any more. He stopped suddenly and then laid Alex down on his own bed.

>While the boy was in hospital, Iheanacho pressured his partner into telling police she was with him during the trip.

>Iheanacho, of Wesley Avenue, Hounslow, west London, denies murder on November 20 last year.

>The trial continues.

Someone should make a DINDU NUFFINS version of this as a calendar and fill in the details of these stories that come in EVERY FUCKING DAY and end them all with >He Dindu Nuffins

>2 niggers in 1 picture

Hey youre not allowed to use that word white boi, why dont take a seat right over there with future Prime Minister Marvyn Iheanacho.

This comic is true though, that isn't racist. No matter how much you cringe and squirm when you hear another race being criticized, it isn't always fucking "racist"

shit like this make me so fucking angry, I swear to god, the apocalypse cannot come soon enough

kill him slowly

At least there will be justice in he fact that once other prisoners hear that he's a child murderer this nigger will be turned into swiss cheese.

You haven't spent much time around women, have you,

>nigger stepdad
>half nigger kid

Nothing of value was lost

Lose the shoe, your life is through

Stupid fucking nigger

BASED black guy killing the coalburners hapa kid.

Digits of truth

Checked.

Mixed here. Who can I breed with in this current world?

Just go back to you own country and be the God of your people since youre now blessed with superior genetics, and if you manage to make you country less shitty by the time we save the west maybe well have good relations with you.

breed with this.

black male any female pairings are terrible because it always results in the same thing; more niggers

Kek speaks.

other mutts, mongrels and mixed.

also BM know they're the lowest tier, so they have to constantly prove their domination not rarely with results like the one in OP.
Same tier pairs or higher tier male pairs should be more stable. It's science, that I've proven with my friends drinking vodka. jk, I don't have friends and I don't drink.

If even the muslim shitskin say that, then thats saying a lot.

Vasectomy.

retard. he beat his step-son to death

Other mongrels meaning Canadians and Britts. Seriously though, it's up to you. Just leave alone the white women please.

Niggers are more racist than us I swear