Do you really think ALL blacks are doomed to be just "niggers"?

Do you really think ALL blacks are doomed to be just "niggers"?

I'm aware that, at least in the media/YouTube, people that are black, are often portrayed as violent, loud, eccentric, and so on. Apparently, so much to the point where they're called things like apes/animals, and they're regarded as frightening, especially by White women. Then, there is also statistics & graphs, (although, not sure how valid or correct they are) that seem to "validate" these stereotypes, about black people being aggressive, obnoxious, primitive, etc.

I imagine that, for the average decent black person, who doesn't really act out in such a way that we see online, feels ashamed & hurt by the comments they constantly see about black people.

For a black person that's trying to succeed, and overcome their negative stereotypes, I feel as though the constant hatred towards all black people, hurts their pride, and eventually, their soul.

Do you think that, no matter what a black person does, since they happened to be born black, that they'll always be just a "dumb nigger"? With all this constant talk about "race realism" & "nigger hate" & white supremacy etc, I think it would be exceptionally difficult, if not impossible, for a black person to "transcend" their race, no matter what they do. A black person will always just be seen as black. And blackness is globally seen as an issue. It's seen as undesirable, disgusting, inferior. Even a black lawyer, scientist, doctor, etc, is still just a black person. In a lot of people's eyes, even the most successful & intelligent black person, is just another dumb inferior nigger. Black people have been handed such an unlucky, bad deal since birth, I don't see why they don't all feel the urge to jump off a bridge.

I personally have nothing against someone who is decent, civilized, & clever, regardless of their race. However, especially on imageboards like Sup Forums, race literally *determines* if you're a good person or not. Would you agree with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/)
famous-trials.com/celia
youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kind of? I'm not really sure. Ethiopian immigrant here, family came when I was 6. I can't connect to black or white people, but I personally would say 90% of black people are not worth a single minute. Then I get called a nigger by both sides. It's kind of fucked. Kind of funny.

Majority represents goups as a whole, and the majority of Africans are niggers.

I expect about 80% of them to be niggers.

The other 15% are about average intelligence, with about 5% being fairly smart by white people terms.

I don't ever see them become geniuses like a small minority of whites do.

>Do you really think ALL blacks are doomed to be just "niggers"?

That's not the point. They're doomed to have cultural/social/economic friction with whites, that's why they shouldn't live in the same country. I applaud virtue in every people, but they should live with their own kind.

I would say its an uphill battle, quite a bit harder than the retards that populate this board with thier "struggle". You have black parent that doesnt give a shit about you. You have friends that would rather you be on thier level than succeed. You have a society that stares at your ever action and seems to want you in jail or on welfare. The bottom line is one has to be responsible for ones self which no nigger of any color will ever do.

This. Blacks have blacks to blame, and if blacks don't like it they can lift themselves up.
>be OP
>but it's so haaaarrddd for them! Their spirit!
Our spirit is crushed too, but we're not fucking black, so nothing we do can uplift blacks for them. That is something they must do on individual levels across the board for their group.

No, but the majority will remain niggers until we put them through a eugenics program.

>All blacks
It doesnt matter if you find that one NAXALT nigger who isnt incompatible with modern society, its the majority who fuck everything up.

Since eugenic programs are declared haram in modern society, all we can do is isolate them and leave them to their own devices.

Why not go back to ethiopia then where you can connect with people?

it comes down to individualism. look at Obama, the nigger is respected and was elected US president twice. dont act like a primate and you'll be fine.

They have no neanderthal DNA, they are literally not human. Look at what they did in Rwanda, Rhodesia and now South Africa.

Coexistence is impossible for extended periods of time, they breed too fast and they're too stupid.

Can't connect with them either. Funny as that sounds. Plus Africa is a shithole, don't want that on anyone.

But you have no problem with the genocide of Americans apparently? As you are participating.

I do think that many blacks are stupid and are negative for civilization.
The ones that are smart and know how to properly live in societies need to show that they are smart.
Nonworking and leeching niggers are one of the problems in our current world.
Blacks can be okay (although i prefer not being around them).

Don't care. Came to the us for better opportunities. Family struggled for years to be able to do what we want. If you have homefield advantage and supposedly struggle and believe you are being genocided, you're just as bad as the people you claim to hate for being useless.

And where are these mythical "good blacks"? Are there even a 100 of them alive today?

I know you don't care, that's why you'll receive no sympathy when the cleansing starts.

Never asked for it. Earned everything through hard work and determination. Your supposed sympathy is useless to me.

You still think this is about economics. It's not. You are an invader in European lands, only there because of genocidal racial replacement laws. You know this, but you don't care. The entirety of Africa was there for you to improve, but you chose to go with the Marxists and participate in the genocide of Europeans.

Actually no quite a few are cool

There aren't. Have you actually gone to any black neighborhoods lately? Some of the blacks I know are pretty funny guys, but ultimately they lack impulse control and I wouldn't want to live within a 100 km radius of them if I had the choice not to.

Basically this. Yes, blacks will always be niggers. The solution is not to whine and scream and team up with the Jews to destroy white people, it's to separate and create black nations.

There's plenty of black nations.

Yes I have, I live in a 50/50 black town in the southeast US. Most are cancer but a few are cool peole

I can't fault you for taking advantage of the opportunity. I merely want you to acknowledge that it's unjust to allow an ever-increasing number of foreigners into our country such that it's effectively no longer "ours". You recognize that it would be unjust for millions of Europeans to flood into Ethiopia and establish effective control there, no?

Niggers are more racist than we are.

simple answer ..... they will always just be a nigger
> the only way to fix them would be to kill off a large population of them and only let the "good" ones breed
> even then coonery could pop up

Yes, and in an ideal world they would all go back to Africa. But in terms of realistic paths towards establishing ethnostates, I'm willing concede that American blacks don't really have a connection to Africa and would be OK with the idea of splitting of a section of the United States as a black state. The situation is entirely different in Europe, where it would be disgraceful to cede your ancestral homelands to the invaders.

Niggers never had the chance to evolve naturally like other races
Technology was thrusted upon them, so they became monkeys with guns basically
Only way for them to truly become civilized is to go fully monkey so they can evolve

What is a "cool people"? Was Michael Jackson cool? Because he wrote some pretty good songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

Gas all niggers i hate those motherfuckers holy shit

stupid nigger

What are you talking about? America was extremely hostile and it was only tamed by the blood, sweat and corpses of millions of Europeans to become the country that it is today. It IS European ancestral homeland.

They can come from Africa to America, why can't they go back? You're not making any sense. The founding fathers clearly stated that America was to be the land where EUROPEANS could flee oppressive EUROPEAN regimes. Non-whites weren't seen as human at that time.

You sound like one of those weirdos that wants to rewrite the history of the UK to say the original inhabitants were black. Exactly which part of the US would you clear Europeans out of to create this black nation?

No. Those at the upper end of the infamous bell curve probably are decent or even good by humans standards, and Sup Forums knows that.

They're an insignificantly small minority though and certainly aren't worth the hassle of living alongside the rest of those niggers.

>Family struggled for years to be able to do what we want
>we moved to a white man's country
NIce definition of "struggling" you have there, nigger.

If we're talking about ethnonationalism and ancestral homelands, technically the Americas belong to the Native Americans. Now, obviously I'm not about to say we should give it back to them, but a consequence of that is that I'm not beholden to the idea of desperately clutching to every inch of territory of the United States for a white ethnostate.

I agree that the founding fathers basically wanted a white ethnostate and I do feel kind of bad as the suggestion that I'm betraying the sacrifice of my ancestors by ceding any territory to other groups, but I think that telling all blacks to go back to go back to Africa is only intellectually defensible if we tell all whites to go back to Europe - and fuck that.

And no of course I do not sympathize with the (((people))) pushing ridiculous pic related shit. All non-Britons SHOULD be kicked out of Great Britain. I propose ceding a few Southern states to the blacks (Georgia, Louisiana, maybe one or two more, in proportion to their share of the population).

The black race has doomed itself. Honestly I don't think they will ever be more than just Niggs. The whites in this country have literally gone out of there way to try and do everything to make black people do better. They simply won't and have no desire too. They want everything for free and they want whites to give it to them. They want to be handled like retarded children and pittied. They realize that whites are the most empathetic and sympathetic race on the planet and they exploit it.

It is not a coincidence that everywhere in the world where they are, they are hated. And when the average black thinks about why that is, there answer is that it must somehow be the color of there skin. Never once does it cross there mind that its there behavior. They will always find someone to blame there behavior on, and when left to there own, it turns into Africa.

Just look at the vids posted on this site about blacks left to there own (africa). They are burned alive, crapping in the streets, and washing there faces with cow urine. Look at the inner cities, look at everywhere they are. The problem is so simple to fix and yet instead of just fixing the dag on thing, they blame it on whitey. The problem is solved by acting like civilized people, but they won't. They refuse.

Go to any black youtube channel, anything black and what are they talking about 24/7?? White people and how they are crackers, evil, etc. They are the most racist people in the world, and they are afraid and furious that whites are starting to have enough.

Blacks are driving people that never would have even thought of being racist into becoming full on white supremacists. 99 percent of blacks act this way. Whites are taught from birth to judge by actions not skin color, yet whites get judged as racist for simply existing. We are pinned down and our back is against the wall, and whites will soon put there foot down and blacks just don't see it coming.

>I propose ceding a few Southern states to the blacks (Georgia, Louisiana, maybe one or two more
Some southern fellas would probably object to that.

> not all blacks are niggers
Please leave, nu-Sup Forums.
Never heard of the bell curve?

>1 post by this ID
>false flaggot
>nigger issues
Stormfags or sharia blue or just some faggot troll? idk

Bell curve, my friend. Of course there are some some extraordinary blacks in small quantities.

The problem is, the emigrate from Africa bringing down the average IQ even lower.

Not ALL blacks some dindu nuffin

Every race has it's own bucket of crabs.

no

Some races are a bucket of crabs with few exceptions

No but you must never tell them that. You can't ever better yourself unless you know why you suck, nor can you ever stop degeneracy

Fuck no, Native Americans came AFTER Europeans came to Europe but didn't colonize it, then later when Europeans returned they BOUGHT THE LAND piece by piece until the Native Americans had almost nothing left, so they started a war which they lost.

Like South Africa, there was NOTHING in North America. Land is just land without people cultivating it and building a civilization. America's civilization was built by whites, for whites. Imagine if we went to a rich oil country like Nigeria, leached off the populace for a couple of centuries and then claimed it was our land?

As for the "slaves", jews brought those in early as anti-European bioweaponry. Jews had been running the slave trade at that point for millennia while European kingdoms had abolished slavery in most nations centuries before. Of course the marxists who are rewriting history don't want you to know this.

Why in the blue hell would anyone give a state to blacks? Do you know what would happen??? Within 10 years it would resemble Africa, thats a FACT! Whites could leave them every house, factory, and everything in those houses, and within a decade it would resemble Africa. Crap in the streets, full out civil war on the daily, and a den for the worst crimes in the world. They would not only destroy it, but if they shared any border to water or Mexico, they would no doubt side wtih Americas enemies and do business with every smuggler known to man. They would absolutely destroy the environment in every aspect. And then within 50 years, when the land is barren and the place is nothing but diseased filth, they would start sneaking into the white states. We would have to build a freakin wall around them.

And then even after we did that, they would come back on there knees begging for whites to come back or let them in. And if we did, as soon as they got back into the white states, they would continue there behavior and try and destroy the white states.

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. THIS IS A FACT!!

Americans aren't having this anymore. I no longer give a crap about what black people in the past went through, what they are going through, or what they will go through. They have turned non racists to racists. To hell with it.

>However, especially on imageboards like Sup Forums, race literally *determines* if you're a good person or not. Would you agree with that?
Yes, fuck off my country, nigger. Whites gave you everything you have, but still you wanted to get rid of the evil whitey. Now you invade our countries, claiming we've somehow oppressed you. We've given you life, you've given us only death. You're a vermin compared to us. You contribute to nothing but crime statistics. You destroy everything you touch, from culture to white women. You are not only worthless, your value is negative. You're a scourge on this earth. You're a disease that needs to be cut out.

There might be some mutants among you that are don't contribute to the cancer that is black race, but it'd be impossible to separate you from the rest. That means you need to go. All of you.

Africans make Africas.

>10 posts by this ID
>shilling for america this hard when not even american
holy fuck what a loser kill yourself

Aaah the delicious smell of concession, when the angered leftie has no arguments and needs to resort to pathetic smear tactics based on nothing. What are you going to do, cry and hope some big strong man will come by to defend your used up vagina? Hahahaha

>Blacks are driving people that never would have even thought of being racist into becoming full on white supremacists
I saved this [pic] comment from an article (amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/) on American Renaissance. It fits perfectly.

You do know that Europeans forced Globalism on themselves during the age of discovery and Colonialism?

Of course not, Europeans trying to get the fuck away from European governments doesn't mean they want a world government.

Do you think the tribes that were constantly killing each other had such considerations before whitey came? That they thought, we'll we're going to invade another tribe's territory even if that means assuming responsibility for them. Fuck no, they'd just kill them. Take slavery in the middle east. 90 million black slaves. How many blacks do they have now? None, they just killed them.

Then we could invade and occupy their failed state.

You do realize that this reasoning if leftist drivel devoid of intellectual seriousness?

People make the argument the difference in intelligence is not immutable or the one random based black guy with a 130+ IQ. But the way Niggers are, they will always be in the hole they are in as a group and the cop out is others "Racism"

They literally lack the neanderthal DNA for intelligence. The most intelligent "black people" are all mixed and majority white, what a coincidence.

France and Sweden for example.

Anyone seen JayZ s The story of OJ music video.

>Of course not, Europeans trying to get the fuck away from European governments doesn't mean they want a world government.

>Doesn't want world Government
>Yet controls a quarter of the world's population

>Do you think the tribes that were constantly killing each other had such considerations before whitey came? That they thought, we'll we're going to invade another tribe's territory even if that means assuming responsibility for them. Fuck no, they'd just kill them. Take slavery in the middle east. 90 million black slaves. How many blacks do they have now? None, they just killed them.

Really? You don't suspect that in 1000 years of Arab slave trade, none of the Black slaves intermixed with locals? Besides, killing slaves would be counterintuative since Slaves are able to provide very cheap labor.

So where are the slaves and these mixed races in the middle east?

The entire White genocide/Globalism meme can be summed up like this:

>Invade non-white lands
>Complain when non-whites enter white lands

I'm not saying that Western countries should have uncontrolled immigration, but the "expel all non-whites" ideology is bunch of hypocritic garbage.

>Wanting to be bigger so you can stay stronk and fuck over filthy European rivals.
>Wanting a 1 world government.

It's not really the same...

Forgot to attach pic btw.

>their soul.

False. Blacks do not have souls, as they are the descendants of Cain.

They do not go to heaven, they do not go to health. They simply cease, like a dog or a cow.

Why? Are we colonizing the middle east? Israel is. Israel has the most powerful lobbies all over Europe and in America. Iraq was supposed to cost 0 dollars, because "we'll take the oil" neocon Bush promised his people while scheming with the central bankers. 6 TRILLION debt added, millions of iraqi are dead and millions more are poisoned by the depleted uranium shells. And for what? Who profited? The banks, corrupt politicians and Israel, nobody else.

>Conquer territory that's mostly empty because there was either no one there or they died of disease.
>Establish and actual country.
>Shitskins come and fuck everything up.

The American Indians have lands given to them if they'd like to make them into ethnosates they can go a fucking head.

No, not doomed.
Western culture overwhelmingl incentivizes blacks to have zero accountability and maintain a retard-level intellect

Sit down newfag, let me explain this.

When scientists investigates animal behavior they choose a species, and then observe several members of said species
>member 1 - behavior A
>member 2 - behavior A
>member 3 - behavior A
This goes on for dozens of members, scientists write this down and realize there is a pattern, and that this is the average behavior for this species,
BUT suddenly
>member 78 - behavior B
This is odd scientists say, let's keep observing
>member 79 - behavior A
>member 80 - behavior A
>member 81 - behavior A
Scientists realize that behavior is an anomaly, an exception, and they won't publish this on any scientific paper as an average behavior, because it barely happens.

Scientists should study humans races the same way, but can't because it would be career suicide.
Just because a few blacks are intelligent and peaceful, it doesn't change the fact most are engaged in criminal behavior, violence and are unable to meet basic civilization standards.
Science has been compromised.

Science is overwhelming made up of liberal minded people and Democrats, right-leaning papers are less likely to be published and anything race realist is probably gonna be suicide for you.

What do you want me to do with this? Is this supposed to be evidence of anything?

Wasn't it Britain and France who partitioned the Ottoman Empire and drew the Sykes-Picot line?

Weren't it the British who were responsible for the creation of Saudi Arabia and Israel?

Didn't the British overthrow the democratically elected Iranian prime minister Mossadegh because he wanted to nationalize Iran's oil?

Didn't America lead the 2003 invasion of Iraq?

Who gives a fuck you retard. Some guys a few hundred years ago conquered some shitskins so that means I have to invite their descendants to my country to take a dump in the streets and rape my daughter?

Tbis line of thought infuriates me.

You asked for evidence of Blacks in the Arab world and I gave it to you.

Would it kill you to use White People's language and use "T-H-E-I-R", properly just once, nigger?

90 MILLION black slaves, and all you can show is one guy who may just be an african muslim who moved to the Arab world? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I haven't seen anything indicating that these slaves were freed and happily integrated into Arab societies.

Ethiopians are honorary whites, bro. I live in a major US southern city and most Ethiopians are pretty cool. I can't stand your food though sorry.

Except it was the other way around. You do realize that a lot of white slave-owners liked to "invest" in their slaves by raping them, right?

famous-trials.com/celia

Besides I'm not encouraging the Western world to invite rapefugees, I am merely saying that expelling all non-whites will in the long term harm the economy of the Western world and make Global trade far more difficult.

>average decent black person
Delusion. If there's a decent black person (they are an outline), they should be using all the aggression and hate both that they feel and is directed towards them as fuel and choose to self-improve out of spite. That's what white guys do. It's why we have fat people hate threads on Sup Forums. Society shames negative aspects of people so they either grow as a person and improve themselves or they die off. You see this in the animal kingdom all the time.

Ho boy, you truly know nothing don't you? Do you never stop to wonder WHY these things happen and who benefits from them? What use do Europeans have for pieces of land near Israel where nobody wants to move in the first place? We incur MASSIVE national debts to attack these places, and for what? What's the motivation? We just like killing people?

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM

>outline
Fuck me, I meant outlier

>Shitskins come and fuck everything up

By your logic contributing to the National economy and paying taxes is tantamount to destroying the Nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>no mention of population sizes

>genocide of Americans

Lmfao you're just a fucking r9k NEET bux loser.

I've never understood the "unjust-takeover"/"""genocide""" argument, at least as far as the US goes. The entire country is barely half-white as it is, a good chunk of the black population is already a quarter white at minimum, and the whole shebang was already wrested from native americans.
>b-but they didn't have immigration laws!
Exactly. Just as it's currently legal to bring in mass amounts of low/unskilled workers from across the ocean. There is no moral argument to be made, only a legal one. Go back to whatever European country you came from if you're that buttblasted about it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want mass immigration either. But the unjust takeover argument is not a good one.

man just shut up you're retarded and you know it

who gives a fuck, let them sort themselves. no other race should be forced to baby sit them.

Thread made by someone who do not live near or possibly never seen blacks. A good 70 to 80% act like your regular jungle bunny that fits all stereotypes that you hear about. It is also location that plays a big part, city niggers mostly suck and country blacks are at least respectable and a lot more red pilled about the way their fellow race acts, making the rest look bad.

>look, there's a handful of high IQ people who came to America, look at how much they earn!
>190 million white people where a lot of people don't work at all due to anti-white racism and the welfare state? Look at this low average!

Fuck off kike.

tl;dr reeeeeeee im a fucking loser and can't compete with anyone

Everyone knows that, numbnuts. What does it have to do with me? I'm sorry that I don't believe inviting a bunch of chimps to shit up my neighborhood is my penance for shit I've never done. Who cares. Keep em out.

And trade takes a backseat to survival, buddy. White nations were doing far BETTER before immigration reforms allowed mass shitskin immigration. You must be one of (((them))) because you're using the same tactics. It works on your average goyim but it does't work on Sup Forums.

I refuse to punish myself and my children and my children's children for shit we had nothing to do with.

>one guy has an average IQ of 200
>50000 women have an average IQ of 50

This means guys have an average IQ of 200 according to your logic.

As long as they insist on acting black yes. Even wealthy niggers like puffy diddly and j zee are just niggers who happen to have a lot of money but they still behave as niggers

Ah, another (((civic nationalist))). Probably canadian, seeing as you have to hide your flag. Empty threats about trade of course, what's next, global warming if we don't let ourselves be raped out of existence? Fuck off.

They'll gladly punish us though

youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE

>hypocrisy
This is an irrelevant consideration. We invaded and occupied these lands - took them by force. We're not arguing that it's somehow "morally unjust" for non-whites to invade white countries, we're arguing that our leaders are fools for doing so and are inviting doom upon us as a result. Every race should look after itself - it's in non-whites self-interest to invade our countries, and I don't fault them for that. I fault our politicians for being fools and cucks enough to let it happen.

Nope. A nigger is not determined by the skin, at least for me. I've seen tons of white niggers throughout my life, thus niggers are universal. Your average white supremacist is usually a full-on pale nigger, and if I had to choose between living by his side or that of an educated, polite black person (which do exist), I'd choose the black person immediatly. No, I'm not ashamed of my whiteness nor do I stand for race mixing, I'd consider myself a race realist. And by being a race realist I won't separate the races in any sort of narrow minded categories such as whether one race is "good" or "bad". There are niggers among all races; some have more of them, some have less. But any person from whatever race should be seen as an individual first and foremost, and not this intellectualy lazy, one-dimensional caricature based on racial stereotypes (though they do have their basis in fact) as white supremacists often like to see them as.