Is it actually possible to sort yourself out?

Is it actually possible to sort yourself out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow
youtube.com/watch?v=wi5R9WI6_w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Killing myself within a month, so not for me.
I can't handle being a failure anymore.

>to sort yourself out?

Not really, because the one who needs to be sorted is doing the sorting. But playing at it is sort of useful and can lead you to the new paths of thinking.

You get comfy with failure eventually.

Poop in your room
EVERYONE JUST POOP IN YOUR ROOM

Join the army, kiddo. At least you'll fail in the name of something bigger, even if not greater.

You might think you do. But really, you're only tricking yourself into being comfy with failure because it's easier than facing your failure and realising you're dissatisfied with it.

alan watts is fucking spot on about everything.
this is the fucking answer you faggots. also ram dass.

>sort yourself out
>meanwhile all you've done turns out to be useless and you fall back to square one

A bit, but nobody lives on an island.

It's hard for the individual to be happy and well adjusted if everyone/thing around them is effed up.

It doesn't really work that way. You may luck out and meet a wonderful wife, have a wondeful family, live in a wonderful community and that will contribute biggly to your own mental wellbeing.

But the opposite is true as well. a miserable society will inevitably produce miserable people. You can't really tap-dance around that fact.

Yeah great idea, give somebody suicidal automatic weapons

spbp

Find purpose in death, man.

>2017
>didn't tried NSI 189
> no Sunifiram in a morning

lazy fuck

An object at rest will stay at rest, an object put into motion will stay in motion. You must be inspired to be sorted out by an outside influence, but once you've started, it is possible to be sorted out.

You are retarded.

don't do it mr

It's possible [enough]

You cunts are useless though.

Yes, but you have to stop being a rural and suburban retard and become an ultra high IQ city person, which is an extremely difficult process.

Vicious circles

Post Peterson memes

i agree
t. miserable living within a miserable society

i live on an island

>alan watts is fucking spot on about everything.

He really was a great Bodhisattva despite his personal shortcomings and flaws of character, but that's exactly the point of the whole thing.

Good luck!

sure, bud

how bout telling that to the masses here?

Fancy getting lynched by them instead?

become the jester

>norway
>an hero
checks out

fuck you retard this is why we think you are subhuman.

an hero on camera

You forgot to mention having dem nuclear codes

Say no to the rope, user! I recommend throwing yourself from a building, like the faggot you are.

lol no.

You can only sort your shit out if you are a falliure.

Who do you think made him cry ?

make sure you do a flip

An eyelash

I really love his dream theory

Has jordan peterson ever said anything on coping with a breakup? Because I've got a friend who's borderline suicidal because of it and I'm trying to think of things that could help him

Tell your friend to stop being a pussy it's really not that hard

>Has jordan peterson ever said anything on coping with a breakup?
I don't think so but beer and shitposting helps

Where would one buy such nootropics?

"clean your room"

I believe

That's the wrong question to ask. The right question is what the alternative is should it not be possible.

Because when you look at things that way, the costs of sorting being unsorted so outweigh the cost of the attempt that you may as well just consider sorting to be in fact possible and do what you can to sort your life.

As Henry Ford said, whether you believe you can succeed or you believe you can fail, you're right.

Get him some poon that is more interesting than his ex. That's all there is to it.

Why would you wait?

Your friend is weak. Let him die.

by sorting yourself you're basically trying to change your nature right?

now let's say you succeed isn't that worthy of the "superhuman" title?

he already thinks he's pathetic, he just doesn't know how to change that because he's too overwhelmed and stressed out with shit like exams that have just been delayed - they broke up during exam week and now he's make up exams in a weeks time, it's been like 3 weeks but studying's put him back in a slump since it's reminding him of her

Both of these are the only valid options

I tried and suffered a major setback immediately but I'm going to try again. If I succeed in sorting my shit I'll let you know.

Stick to the classics, user. Your grandfather had this one figured out. Cigarettes and coffee are the best, safest, most effective nootropics there are.

that happened to me before so I studied drunk and tok exams on no sleep and buzzed and I aced all of them. That's when I realized that higher education is a scam

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow

hahahaha, He has interesting theories and allegories but that is all they are the Fact of the matter is he is being deliberately deceptive in regards to them being "fables" This shit actually took place and we have the evidence to prove it, He wants people to rise up but only just enough to not supercede the system in place.

He is a teacher for Godsake.

youtube.com/watch?v=wi5R9WI6_w0

Ask him about the reason for schooling.

fpbp

Someone actually asked the right question. No, it's not. That's why peterson is a good businessman

no

Actually...you do don't you.

This complicates my thinking a quite a bit. I need to go back and reformulate my take on this issue.

breakups are tough for men, women get over it pretty much on the spot. i guess it's because we have more loyal instincts.

tell him to make himself go out more, he'll find out that they are all pretty much the same. everyone is replaceable. perhaps that's the sad part.

also, if he has some money, hookers are fun. loneliness most of the time is a feeling of lack of sex.

Be a real friend, kick his ass and tell him to get better or kill himself like a bitch because there are countless other bitches to pick from and if he gonna feel some type of way because a bitch left him then he's no better than a bitch and he should end it like one.

I say to Jordan Peterson BREKEKEKE KOAX KOAX

if you had the skills necessary to sort yourself out you probably wouldn't get stuck in the first place or not for long. I don't believe in free will anyways.

You should inform your friend about the pond.

>Be Norway
>Have a bunch of oil
>Still suicidal
??????????

Waiting to see someone I know one last time, I just want to give them one last memory (a happy one) so that they can remember me that way at least.

I know it doesn't make sense given what I will do, but it does to me (somewhat).

>a professor thinks he sorted himself out
>a teacher by profession
>such profoundness
0/10

w0wzers

I C E L A N D

Can I come to visit you?

>I can't handle being a failure anymore.

What is it with you faggots? For you to even exist, every single one of your pertinent ancestors had to be healthy enough to reproduce, attractive enough to find a mate, strong enough to avoid being eaten or starve to death, and lucky enough to avoid accidental death or illness before they passed on their genes.

You are the result of an unbroken chain, spanning hundreds of millions of years of good fortune, given a fleeting opportunity to exist, an opportunity that you will never get again. And what do you do with this gift? "Hurr best kill myself cos life isnt as easy as my mommy told me it would be." Get fucked asshole, if you insist on killing yourself, do it quietly. Nobody here actually cares and you wont be missed. Do it or I dunno, actually work hard at making the life you want.

By sorting yourself out, you are accepting your nature.

You are so selfish. You realize they will always remember you poorly from that last visit. You're looking for the coward's way out that will hurt your family more than anyone else.

Really nice place, if you can stomach the food

I should also mention he's never had a relationship last more than 3 months and he's questioning if he's even good enough to have a relationship work out - since he's feeling this shit just from a 3 month relationship he's terrified of how he could feel if a relationship that lasted a year or two would do to him

When he talks of trying to find someone else, he frames it as him doing it so he can 'redeem himself'. He's got some deeper anxiety and insecurity issues which are most likely tied to self worth - and I think relying on having a partner to give yourself worth is a dangerous state of existence

yes

Can I have your stuff?

>since he's feeling this shit just from a 3 month relationship he's terrified of how he could feel if a relationship that lasted a year or two would do to him
Tell him to get some advice from a fellow auzzie, pic related

No as soon as one contextual frame is 'sorted' a new one reappears. You need to pick a really lofty goal.

gee, he sounds like a pussy

I know, I said it doesn't make sense. You are right about being selfish and a coward, I don't deny that.

That doesn't change how I feel inside. Rationalization doesn't help if you are broken. I feel I must kill myself, there isn't much to rationalize about it. It's fucked up but it is what it is.

Thats the point, first you clean your room, then you clean up the streets

Get the fuck out of this country faggot, we need warriors for the upcoming years not whiny pussies.

suicide will only bring shame and sorrow to your family. do something to make them proud of you.

Yes. I did:
-get redpilled
-no fap
-clean your room
-stop degeneracy
-drink less

Same thing can be said about every niggers or poo on earth. Not an argument

It is possible to be happy. It is possible to be in tune with your reptilian brain, sublimate your mammalian brain through Jesus, and use your primate brain to forge positive connections to the world you inhabit.
Some people make it their life's work to impede that process in others.
Jordan Peterson is a good goy.

yeah cause our culture is so worth defending.
fuck this place and fuck these savages. i only care about my family and friends. the rest of this violent, dirty, alcoholic, supersticious, retarded shithole can burn.

You are rotten to be so evil. Just do it now, the world will be better off without you. "Oh, poor me, i'm too broken for this world." Fuck you, you piece of shit. You are beneath contempt for that attitude alone. Your sense of self importance is so wildly inflated it's a wonder you manage the self awareness to even consider that there are other people. I bet you're an only child, too.

>Romania
hmmm, okay. I've been to Romania too, pretty nice place .
No one actually regularly eats the old weird food here that vikings and old farmers made to survive the harsh climate which is now advertised to tourists like hrútspungar, hákarl or svið.
We have pretty westernized food and some good national ones like skyr and hangikjöt.

Q

This right here.

But there are factors that come into play when it comes to replacing someone; age for instance.

>I feel I must kill myself
The world is literally filled with retards like you. I mean, its not like its hard to succeed when we have a generation of people like you to compete with.

Does this not give you hope user? All you need to do is realise you are broken because you have fundamental and crippling character flaws that are 90% likely to be products of a well-meaning, but undoubtedly poor upbringing. I'm making great money doing a job I love, and honestly im not even that talented! Its just that my competition is, well, people like you. Its too easy user.

Are you going to overtake Breivik highscore?

Isn't the whole Peterson thing just a cult? Feels like a cult.

Q

One thing I don't agree with Peterson is his statement that MGTOW is for cowards and that you should change to appease women. How is it fair that all women have to do to get a mate is spread their legs where as guys have to be at least 6'0, make six figures, and be in perfect shape? I can't change myself to have any of.tjose qualities.

> fails to understand argument
> fails to provide an argument
> NOT AN ARGUMENT!!

You need to Stefan Molyneux more

>No one actually regularly eats the old weird food here that vikings and old farmers made to survive the harsh climate
We have some pretty shit food here as well, I'm not a fan of fish, I just found it hard to find a good steak. Overall good place to visit though

I think those are just the ones who grew up without a father.