Kenyan chased by bears in Maine

He said he considered jumping in a nearby lake, BUT HE CAN'T SWIM!!!

> apnews.com/84c8aed51b6d42f38501e7ecabcf6305

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkV_ztynYDM
youtube.com/watch?v=KPmG8uAtBOc
youtube.com/watch?v=He7RsjcRiGM
youtube.com/watch?v=fj_bn62EbRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are there Kenyans in Maine?

I got chased by some bears while cycling in the woods last week

I've got no proof but it happened!

Don't bears run at like 60km/h?

Were you at a dogging site?

Yes they do.

Pics or it didn't happen.

>BUT HE CAN'T SWIM!!!
niggers can't swim. THere is a TV show called spartan race, and on monday night, a bunch of niggers fell off a rope ladder into a pool, and two of them almost drowned on national TV. Funniest thing I ever saw.

>Kenyan gets a Breaking and Entering arrest
>Makes up insane story
Really zambonis my pepperoni

actually its around 50km/h but I guess something like this happened here

youtube.com/watch?v=OkV_ztynYDM

watch the first 46 seconds

>nearby vacant house
That nigger wasn't chased by bears, he got caught breaking into a house!

That sounds like bullshit. Not even Usain Bolt could outrun a charging bear. Maybe the bears were not really charging, just following at a slower pace.

Probably living in Portland and doing nothing but training for the Boston Marathon

Bears swim too.

They can. They have a higher bone density so their buoyancy is poor but nothing that can't be overcome with a bit more efforts.

based black bears

This. Did not say where it was but there are no bears in Auburn or Lewiston, around My Apatite or Thorncrag Bird sanctuary which would be the places in the woods he was likely running at.

Bears don't become a thing till you get way out of town

>run 50+kmp/h
>nearby vacant house
suuuuuuure

>Why are there Kenyans in Maine?

that was my very first thought.

>black bears
Lmao black bears are afraid of humans, do they expect me to believe this

KEK this, the coward nig is exaggerating as they always do

Went on a school hiking trip with a bunch of niggers, they instantly ran from any large animal including a deer. Niggers turned and ran so fast they didn't see the deer doing the same exact thing when it saw the niggers

Those retarted fuckers just wanted to meet their distant cousin

>when you wanna snatch a runner but when you close up you see its a nigger and suddenly don't want to eat anymore

Bear, noo!!! Dats racist!

even bears hate niggers

a shame he didnt die

Thought Obama was in Detroit

The problem with Black Bears is that when those faggots attack you, their main intention is usually to try and eat you.

So making yourself helpless or trying to get away will not help.

With a Brown Bear it's usually trying to make you get away from it or it's baby. Still Running away from it will make the fucking thing predetorial.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPmG8uAtBOc

now you know why africans are fast

the slower ones were eaten by lions and crocodiles

He bearly escaped.

TOP KEK

>Maine

FFS I thought this place was white.

What's "dogging"?

It is. Like 98%.

public gangbang

jumping in a lake from bears is stupid anyway
fuckers swim much better than you and can kill underwater

>always pick up all trash, even organic

Love that the infographic has to explain that bears are attracted to trash and they don't just hate littering.

Kenyans are fast because they're from some high-altitude tribe and their lungs can absorb more oxygen. Which leads me to questioning what the fuck he's doing in Maine, if he's a Kenyan runner.

>thinks humans can out run bears

Bullshit, they fucking accelerate and maintain well beyond what any human can.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

>black bears
what a pussy

Hahaha pathetic

wrong. bipedal animals have more endurance.

Didn't some chick get eaten while on the phone with her mom, by a grizzly? Why the fuck would you go out there without a gun anyway.

lmao

What prevents them?

Why didn't he just play dead?

Muh in tune with nature meme.

It's pretty hard to find phone reception in grizzly country. That's probably bullshit if the bear wasn't somewhere it wasn't expected to be.

You're mistaken, you're thinking of deer.
Humans can't sprint for as long as cheetahs and bears can.

Maybe he ran so fast he warped there

Sprint, correct. But humans have the best long distance running capabilities of any land mammal on Earth.

New England is like our little Europe. They're extremely white, they're absolute cucks and they even import their own refugees.

Why the hell would you go on a show with water knowing full well you can't swim. I thought the guy in this thread that said he laughed was just being edgy, but this was actually hilarious.

Kenyans have an average IQ of 80.

Black Bears 'possess the largest and most convoluted brains relative to their size of any land mammal. In the animal kingdom, their intelligence compares with that of higher primates.'

i wonder which is smarter?

Alright, misunderstanding caused by vague vernacular.

>from Kenya
>home in Maine

God bless burgerland

A man is simply not going to outrun a bear.

t. wildlife biologist

For extreme distances we do but bears can run the 800 faster then if we took Usain Bolts 100 time and extrapolated that for an 800 and at that point your fucked. No human will make it to those extreme long distances.

>expecting niggers to have the ability to think ahead

you've a lot to learn republicuck

>Black man can outrun bears.
>White "man" can't and is eaten.
Evolution at work, ladies and gentlemen. Let the superior breed of humans dominate the planet.

Black on black violence, nothing to see here.

Typically in late july/august they have a marathon in Portland called the Beach to Beacon and a lot of foreigners come to participate in that.

With that said Lewiston is a cesspit full of somaliniggers and Portland is just as bad

I think bears can swim too. They're pretty smart.

Black bears usually are bluffing when they first charge. He probably didn't know that.

> He said he considered jumping in a nearby lake, BUT HE CAN'T SWIM!!!

Negroes cannot into swim everybody knows it. More interesting how he overrun a fucking bear, that impossible, bears are as fast as horses.

dont let my picture fool you...im laughing at what this post says

I'm ok with this nigger, unless he starts stealing and running away

Time stamp is at 3:00 for the lazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=He7RsjcRiGM

And people think that there is going to be a race war?
Worst case scenario is that you have to build a moat. They'll never get across.

I had to use most of my willpower not to burst out laughing in front of my wife.

Here is a little factoid for Sup Forums

There is a specific village(tribe) in Kenya which accounts for the vast majority of athletic accomplishments. They are such a small ethnic group that they account for 0.06% of the population.

They are a people who are historically known by other tribes to be cattle thieves. They have literally become the worlds best runners through centuries of stealing other peoples cattle and running away with them.

HAHA

Being a black guy in Maine seems like a good way to keep the mileage up.

I have the feeling the guy is lying.

Of course he's a professional runner and can outrun bears, how do you think they learn to run so fast? I'll tell ya, chasing chickens and running from lions and shiet.

Which one of them is the monkey?

damn.. disgusting mongrels look like THAATTT??!?!?

>Moninda imagine you just stole a stereo, RUN RUN Moninda, I AM A NIGGER
We can't compete with that kind of motivation!

going near nature without maximum firepower.

youtube.com/watch?v=fj_bn62EbRQ

oh you!

We ran from bearz and sheeeit

both of them

based china is right, training at elevation is much better than training in vacationland

>Stay Prepared
Bring a gun
>Encountering a bear
Aim at it and shoot it
>If charged
Shoot at it until it dies