Anyone here looking at G20 and waiting for the countdown to see what will happen?

anyone here looking at G20 and waiting for the countdown to see what will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

systemspace.link/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think/hope will happen?

I don't know what you expect to happen but Hamburg looks pretty violent right now

Assassination attempt

Even the rumors about 7/7/17 that seems like an /x/ thread. but even an assassination or the declaration of ww3 against russia by donald trump in case he got shot but survives

Nuclear bomb delivered on G20 summit via short range missile

yes even that, but a nuclear bomb dropped in hamburg luckily won't reach my house. but if all the leaders there died anarchism will spread fast

Think: Nothing much
Hope: Assassination attempt by an organised group controlled by the EU/Merkel leading to a massive Olympus/London has fallen like gunfight which Trump wins.

Free helicopter rides for lefties

I think there will be another assassination attempt on trump.

I HOPE he will be fine though.

Weren't there over 200 units of C4 stolen recently at some military storage in Spain or something?

there was a robbery in Portugal in a Military plant; they stole many explosives and weapons. but, you know, bringing all that through europe from portugal to Hamburg in 8 days and organizing all...

why do you care,potato nigger?

Which Countdown is that?

italians are not potato niggers. i just want to stay in front of a screen eating popcorn and watch how the world is degenerating

>eating popcorn
Proxy confirmed. Everyone knows italians eat grinders and their mamas spaghetti while being entertained.

as much as every burger in fatland eats mcdonald everyday

Link it plz

systemspace.link/
it's related to the 7/7/17 thing

The countdown won't mean anything.
If the EU, or some lefties, or whoever was gonna have Trump assassinated, why tf would they leave a countdown???

When is Trump scheduled to come back?