CNN is antismetic

getting tired of the fucking retards here who think CNN is some kind of a jewish oraganzation that support the "global zionists"

what is this bullshit? last time i checked CNN was heavily biased against israel, and tries to paint us as merciless child killers at every chance they have!

how the fuck is shitting on the israel jewish angeda???

>b..bu.. bbbb.... HURR ThEir CEO is JeWiSh

so fucking what? jews are not a hive mind.
the problem is that he is a LEFTIST, his jewish grandma has nothing to do with,
anyone who thinks it has, is a fucking slobbering, self-shitting retard

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WChN6UCj_Hw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dfkd0r1yY10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>antismetic

alright...

That's how they trick you.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer tactics yid.
Sage.

>reporting crime done by jews is antisemitism.

This is why no one likes you.

fuck off retard. being antisemitic is just a trick they use to fool you

a yes, we jews are all united in a singular hive mind, we all have our purpose and we all act on the same goals

its not like we are regular human beings that can disagree and act against one anoher noooo all jews are subconsciously connected to serve their great globalist cause...

with your fucking retarded backwards logic, that makes the jews the superior race, bucking slobbering retard. go get your diapers changed

I will never understand why Sup Forums sucks so much Pali cock.

They're not even a real people.

They publish whatever they are paid to. Itd be a shame if this child slave story were published... cha ching. It would be a shame if this tourist gamg raped story were published cha ching. It would be a shame if someone said you were working with the Russian cha ching. Wait not that one he hasnt paid yet. It would be a shame if someone published a game changing 1.5 mil dolllar movie script at the exact coordinates Saclia was killed. Cha ching

so crippling israel and its ability to defend itself, by constantly bombarding with negative public opinions, war-crime accusations, and calls for boycott, somehow is a jew trick to HELP israel?
i knew you neo-nazis were dumb, but im wondering how with an IQ this low, you are even capable of chewing food

What the fuck are you on about you loon? Go Oy vey somewhere someone cares faggot.

Sage

It's a leftist tactic of trying to go MUH _________ as a means of a legitimate argument when they cannot articulate their position. My family lived next to palis for years, I can honestly say that if the kikes went full legit holocaust mode tomorrow and started actually making lampshades and soap out of them, I'd have no qualms with it.

I have never seen someone prove themselves wrong so quickly

Jew News Network anti-semitic?
What have you smoked kike?
Many jews in the US are anti-zionist that doesn't make them less of a jew.

> a jew not knowing there 2 different types of jews
*rings the tard bell
Talmud evil jews vs the normie jews

People here are retarded Jew.

>this thread
Oh vey

Because the underlying problem is that we are aware of the nature of the Jews. All the problems in the middle east are caused by the Jewish scum and their tricks.

Don't mistake this as sympathy for Palestine/Muslims though, the objectively best solution has always been to pull support from Israel and them them fight it out. If the winner doesn't calm the fuck down. Glass them/

The Jew star is actually two triangles in harmony, the masculine (phallic upright triangle) and the feminine (uterus downwards triangle).

you keep spreading lies that cnn is part of a jewish conspiracy, so yes, you care

you actuallly belive jews have a hive-mind? the fuck?

wghat makes a jew then???
all proper jews are zionists, anti-zionist jews are traitors. period. they act against their own people, who the fuck cares if their grandma was jewish if they try to destroy the only jewish state???

>CNN getting what it deserves

hooktube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WChN6UCj_Hw

The modern Left equates Israel with Whites because of the confusion caused by Jewish neocon subversion of the Right and the fact that Leftists view Islam as a weapon against Whites. This confusion is still the fault of Jews, just because it confuses some Jews as well doesn't change that. Jews aren't all on in the same page except when it comes to hating White Christians.

Bevause yhe entire orgnaxtion being Jewish is an entire conidecence, right my neighborhood Jew?

Wow kosheranon, it's almost as if diaspora revolutionary Jews and loyalist Israeli Jews have different group paradigms, and the global elite/diaspora Jews don't actually care as much about Israel as either you, or these nazis would like to believe.
CNN is still Jewish as fuck.

oh so you support CNN then? because they too keep sayin that israel should be boycotted

so if youi support CNN that means you support the jews amirite?

jew flag is 69 but with edge.

makes sense

>CNN is antismetic

WTF I LOVE CNN NOW.

Commie godless jews are not the same as god loving jews. Rockwell even mentions it. m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

>self-shitting
Fucking jews... so rich they can have other people shit for them. I don't even know how this kikery is biologically feasible.

maybe they don't want to be confined to israel so they attack it

The jew cries out as he strikes himself.

fucking anti semites!

But they ARE global zionists.
They're a bunch of Jews who want to rule the world alongside their masters, unlike you and your ilk whom are mostly content to stay in your little land of sand and nothingness while bombing brown children.
You're both terrible, but you Israelis are tolerable in the sense you're the Mexican in the white neighbourhood whose obnoxiousness keeps the blacks out.

chritians have 100% freedom of religion is israel and are very respected members of the community.

CNN hates israel. so that means they are NOT united under the same thing,

>cnn is jewish as fuck
and how the fuck is shitting hurting the onlhy jewish state support that retarded claim?

k im gonna go some cooking, only 1 gay here actually gave intersting answers

>shitting on the israel jewish angeda?
Jews care about their own group, CNN Jews are American Jews, they want to make sure White people don't consider themselves a group and are unaware of Jews as a group.
As a cohesive group would kick out Jews, because Jews suck to have in your country.

If supporting the retarded Palestinian plight helps fraction White people, of course the Jews will do it.

I really doubt the hundreds of Jews working in high positions at CNN actually dislike Israel. They'd love to go there when their host country tries to arrest them for raping little children, as is custom for Jewish Americans.

i hate cnn for their mass blue pillage
never considered them terrible jews tho

you guys are baby killers tho for real

>antismetic
>oraganzation
>angeda
Fucking phone posters.

Also, low level kikes like you don't set the agenda. You don't get it because you have spent no time seriously thinking about it.
The existence of Israel validates white claims for an ethnostate. Jewish (ineffective) opposition to Israel is meant to counter exactly that.
All politics are discussed and decided at a meta level since the 60s.
The medium is the message. Learn about the Kosher Sandwich.

Most media in the US is spreading BS for ratings, that is quite a jewish thing to do.
Hollywood is spreading multiculti, marxism and degeneracy,
But a jew man must marry a jew woman when they are young and have a lot of kids
See where we are going with the jew thing?

Personally I don't give a fuck if zionist or not, but I do care if jew or not, and you should stop pretending you don't know what this is about.

If all the jews go to Israel and stop messing with proxi wars and international capitals I would give 0 fucks about jews.

Niggers don't help niggers succeed, doesn't stop them from being and acting like niggers now, does it?

not baked enough, go back in the oven

You are wrong. They report it because they take pleasure in killing Palestinians.
They are actually celebrating it, as zionist media does.

Video Shows Jews Celebrating Wedding by Stabbing Photo of toddler baby -

youtube.com/watch?v=dfkd0r1yY10

Every msm outlet is anti-semitic. It's nothing new to people who have a brain. Sadly, that's not Sup Forums. No amount of evidence is enough to them, only their twisted version of reality matters.

Pretty sure I've never said that. So who is lying?

Jews acting like jews.

We don't really care, we don't want to risk the bad ones living amongst us for a couple "good" ones. Just get out of our countries. Go fuck with Africa or Asia or something.

>hive mind

>its not like we are regular human beings
You aren't. You are parasites

>Jews are not a hive mind.

Kikes are a hive mind when it comes to goys.
Kikes only know differences when it comes to their internal affairs.
But guess what, schlomo, we don't care about your petty conflicts.
Gas yourself.

Create a problem and control all sides of the argument, that's what you people do, that's how your agenda's are continually progressed, you control the argument.
Most people argue a position they believe in, It's a huge weakness in the eyes of the Jew.

>kikes all have the same hivemind!
>then how do you explain these jews being against A while these jews are for A?
>humm, hmm, err, k-kikes are controlling both sides of the narratives!!1
>am smat!

this guys knows whats up

How can CNN be anitsemitic when wolf blitzer the ex-president of AIPAC is King Kong there?

Always playing the victim huh?

You need to calm down shekelburg, I know the truth can be disturbing but it can also help you come to terms with your filthy heritage.

OK brainlet, whatever you say. I'm sure you know best from the impressive heights of your single-digit IQ.

>getting tired of the fucking retards here who think CNN is some kind of a jewish oraganzation that support the "global zionists"

They must pander to their base of american commie shitheads who rightfully understand that the state of Israel should not exist. CNN loses one kike battle to help win the greater kike war.

>CNN was heavily biased against israel

Cuz they're trying to distance themselves from Jews.

> antismetic

schlomo, care to explain why white people should care about you? let say nogs in the us are becoming pro israel but white nationalst become anti-semitic, why would you care about whites?

The biggest problems for Jews come from self-hating Jews

How eloquent user. Your diction and grammar are impeccable. Will you please teach my children literary articulation?

> wah wah critisizing israel is antisemitic
WRONG
> american jews arent in a dispute with israel kikes, as it was mentioned in wapo last week
WRONG
who are you trying to cheat? faget, stfu

First of all you're not a Jew. You ain't never been a Jew. You're a child of the Khazar Empire. To be a Jew, you have to be born a Jew. Black people are born Jews. Your people are Jewish. Have you heard of this show on TV, blackish? It's kind of like being black, its blackish. Your people stole the religion of black people and now you call yourselves Jewish.

Playing both sides.

Exactly. As always

Join our Official Discord for less shills and more discussions: yqa5wdf

>we're here now Palestine move over
>quick, bomb those hospitals because the women and children Palestinians are a terrorist threat
>build a wall around that part and contain all the palestinians
>uh guys this seems a bit off, and to be honest it seems similar to an internment camp
>REEEEEEE THATS ANTISEMETIC MUH SIXTY GORJILLION

Judaism is a cult. That is why you work together so well. Just like every other cult there are going to be people who realise what's going on. But most people just go along with it because it's easier that way.

Fpbp

get in here

>Crippling Isreal
We give you a metric shit ton of money every year. I'll make you a deal. Take all of your diaspora back, and admit that everyone deserves an ethno state, and I'll start supporting you more
>Muh neo Nazi
Nope, just a fashy goy who wants your people out of my politics and land

>there is no Jewish mafia or greater Israel

Just because Jews are bad at serving their own kinds interest, doesn't mean there isn't a Jewish mafia. Jews likely evolved to be much less empathetic than other subspecies of humans. Most CEOs are Jewish, and sociopathic. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a correlation. Jews will always stab each other in the back and climb onto the corpse of their fallen kin just to raise themselves up a little bit.

>not all but most