David Icke Exposes Trump

Will it take neon lights for Trump supporters to realize the facade?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmMkCig5AAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not clicking that nonsense and giving him monetized views.

There are people who sympathize with hitler.
Not saying trump is hitler, but no matter how wrong somebody is, some humans actually lack the ability to learn and can't wrap their heads around facts. Or they have an inability to learn what is wrong or right.
Like how some people can't walk, and some can't see or hear, this is a disability of the mind.

Based Icke, truely the son of God

We don't care. We just want to make commies butthurt.

I used to have a colleague at work who was super into David Icke, including the whole Lizardmen shit. His theories are so stupidely whacky, that they must be a ploy from the establishment to take our minds off the conspiracy theories that should really concern us. Kinda like flat earthers and the moon landing hoax.

"Icke is the only human left on Earth."

At least, that is what he thinks.

IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF

Does God exist?

REPTILIANS ARENT REAL!

god, how fucking stupid are people to actually believe in shit

yessssssss, no ssssuch thing.

Has there EVER and I do mean EVER been a SLIGHTEST and I indeed mean SLIGHTEST proof that any of this lizardmen conspiracy is true?

I'm always ready to give them benefit of the doubt cause MSM calls us 'tinfoil hat consipracy tards' all the time yet these lizardmen are among us people ALWAYS just like flat earthers, extreme christcucks and mudslimes FAIL to provide any tangible proof.

Jew conspiracy is so well credited and backd up by mountains of evidence that even though I grew up in country and society as blue pilled on jews as it gets I simply had to accept at least there's somthing to it.

On other hand.....David Icke and co are just BIG NOTHING BURGER...

He talked to an african shaman once who saw the lizard men in person.

I'm going to start a Lizardman conspiracy, but all the Lizardman will coincidentally be Jews.

WTF?!?!

W T F
T
F

WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTFFFF???

Why nobody told me this before!?!?!?

wtf I believe David Icke now

Well ayypeople were into reptilian humanoids and that predates icke. Also if you read experience reports about psychedelics, some people mention stuff like that randomly. Not much more than that though. Artefacts, symbols , art and stuff, but icke just lumps all things reptilian together.

I agree. Anyone who saysssssssssss any different isssssssssss an idiot.

David Icke is icky. He is complete controlled opposition. How the hell do you go on for 20 years talking about the "secrets" of the elite as he does and he is still alive?

Please. If this guy was legit he would have committed the 2 bullets to the back of the head suicide long ago

Yeah, some Leo's till believe CNN, for example. Or browse reddit political boards. Or voted for Bernie. Or Hillary. Or think Trump's message isn't what we need. It's crazy, user. People are retarded. What can be done?

*people

For ssssome reasssssson thisss user ssseemssss trussssssssssstworthy to me. I can't place why though.

The reptilean kook? He's so full of shit, I wanted to listen to his talk once for entertainment's sake but was bored to death in, like, 20 minutes.

um look at all the reptilian imagery around you

>david icke

Yes, there's proof. They're especially vulnerable to video compression. It reveals their true nature.

David Icke is a shill (and so is anyone else who unironically talks about reptilians and other /x/ garbage)

Icke works for ehm eye six, it's widely known.

I went to one of Ickes' talks.
After buying him a few cocktails he said that his talks are meant for entertainment purposes only.

It's not an argument for you to start believing in icke. He tells the stories so people will understand why he believes it.

Karate chop my butthole, cringey asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Wewwwwww lad, it's true! It's everywhere! Oh, it was just me looking at shiity 3D models of Argonians from Oblibion.

Video compression? How come? If that's true then wouldnt veryone be able to easily prove who's lizzzzzzzard and who hymun?

Why then evidence isn't more available? Links or lizzzzzzard tits noa!

inb4 lusty argonian maid

Did somebody say....

David Icke was talking about the pedo conspiracies for years before it was exposed

He's also named the jew, though he prefers to use the term "rothschild zionist"

I used to think, for years, that all his crazy shit was all allegory and euphemism.

Then I found out it was all meant to be taken totally seriously.

Investigate this guy, he seems suspicious.

I'm a time-traveling T-Rex and I just shitpossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.

This video and people that believe this are unironically retarded.

>Trump is only going 1488 so you'll believe him

The snake oil salesman thrives on rubes. His audience expects icke to attack anybody in power.

On second thought, I think I was imagining things. Perfectly ordinary person.

>Has there EVER and I do mean EVER been a SLIGHTEST and I indeed mean SLIGHTEST proof that any of this lizardmen conspiracy is true?
>I'm always ready to give them benefit of the doubt cause MSM calls us 'tinfoil hat consipracy tards' all the time yet these lizardmen are among us people ALWAYS just like flat earthers, extreme christcucks and mudslimes FAIL to provide any tangible proof.

I don't believe the lizardpeople conspiracy, but Michael B. Jordan is definitely a shapeshifting reptilian werewolf demon. I don't know what one of those actually is, but he definitely is one. There's just so much conjcrete video evidence, from multiple angles. Look it up

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

David icke lays out a lot of the political manipulation perfectly, if he's controlled opposition then he's woken up hundreds of thousands of people the world over

ikr? we should give KnowledgeBomb user the benefit of the doubt, he might claim to control spine beetle assassins but he also pointed out that the Federal Reserve is bad

You have to ask what happened to Icke's news agency and the compare it to Alex Jones.
You dont need anything else to know.

>He doesn't sympathize with Hitler
More of a leader than Trump could ever be desu

what the fuck did I just watch

>David Icke

>the man that loves the Jews

>the man that literally invented the Reptilian meme

no one ever took this man seriously and no one ever should.

Nay, he's just niggershifting nigger who pretends to not be one by acting like white man and wearing white man's clothes.

I mean it's not like anyone has fallen for his trickery...

Good goy i will sssssseeend you many shekelsssssssssss for your ssssssssservice to the truth

Correct