Beginning to understand Pol

I disagree with both the ultra-left idiots here, and the nazis. Also, don't understand the lingo. But, I am beginning to understand /pol in that, people including myself, are starting to get super-fed up with shit in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and the nazis
Give it a month, kid.

hahaaaaaaaaaaa this is so true

He just hasn't seen the statistics yet...

Its been this way since 2008 and to a lesser extent 2000.

>still blupilled

You don't have to go full Nazi bruv. There is also the WN cause to go to. Our way is the true way and you also can get laid as that is where most of the alt-right women are - it is also where all the real white men alphas are.

We are looking to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. You will join us.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

Just keep lurking, read what people say and look at the info they post. Check sources on the posts aswell. Dont be misguided by the shills, learn to recognize them.

Never respond to slide threads

>nazis think they're redpilled and smarter than the "sheep"

Nice one nazi sheep

Slide thread?
saged

This.

i just.....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

this

Sup Forums is more than just an image board with dank maymays.

Its a legit political movement bigger than all of you

the donald,
kekistanis,
the countless redpilled youtubers
are all part of this

so get in line or fuck off

>proiecting on others
get out.

ignorance is a bliss
I miss having a normal life, having normal friends and being able to think normally
get out while you still can

Death to summerfags.

>sage

>We are looking to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
cringe

You know that image? If it we're taken today there would be something like 1.5 niggers 2.5 spics and 0.5 gooks in it.

How many do you suppose there will be in 20 years time? Do you really want to live in a country where most urban areas look like detroit?

Yes the nazis are the worse...
It's like they can't understand the jews are our greatest allies...
Its a pity there aren't any stickies welcoming new Sup Forumsacks...
If you stay you're in for a ride,enjoy it..,it never ends...

>newfag telling me to get out

Hilarious

>EU flag
>anti-white posting

Yup, checks out.

There are few real nazis on 4/pol/. Most people just want niggers to fuck off to Africa. Most people will have normal converation with the Israeli flag.
Remember when they were outraged after the shooting of innocent old nigger? This is not nazi behaviour.
4/pol/ racism level is nationalistic racism of the Japanese or chinks, not manic genocidal racism.

This, you will get there OP just give it time

Watch this and tell me you're not a nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

this look like that qt Kayla
HNNNNNNNNG

This. Hail Mosley!

>pol
>/pol
>>>/reddit/

The womanhating is r9k diaspora, they are omega males who won't breed.

Fuck off reddit, kike loving cocksuckers like you are not redpilled at all. You've tainted our memes and this board

Everyone can hide under eu flag bro.

To be honest, I'm just here to see if Sup Forums is actually gonna destroy cnn, ever since that doxxing of the kid happened on reddit.

We try hard to be but we are good people with empathy afterall,the is true white man's burden...we care for them more than they care for their own.
Luckily with every day I see the hordes of shitskins and niggers i care less and less and less about them to the point I see them as a plague,and a real hindrance for the advancement of humanity as a whole,they are the retarded somehow related cousin that you keep an eye on at a party so you can't get laid...the same thing but we could be reaching for the stars if it wasn't for the money spent feeding niggers and given to kikes

Leave now. Your kind is not welcome here

Yeah I think that even the moderates will get there eventually once the shitskins will go full South Africa.
I just hope it won't be too late for the Westerners when it happens.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

and then another month before you realize you can still be redpilled on the JQ and support other ideologies.

>I disagree with the nazis
under the newest provision ofantifa charter the following groups are nazi:
Fashists, nazi, liberals, libertarians, anarhocapitalists, capitalists, christians, police, army, firefighters, people in favor of free speach and freedom of assembly, people in favor of private property.
If you are any of the above, please sighn in and recieve your NSDAP party membership card, nazi swastica armband, nazi swastica badge and a complimentary MeinKampf to memorise by heart.

I disagree with both the ultra-left idiots here, and the nazis. Also, don't understand the lingo. But, I am beginning to understand /pol in that, people including myself, are starting to get super-fed up with shit in general.

The fire rises.

It's just satire bro, relax.

This, i only needed one week..

It's too late for him user, don't give him false hope.

Checked. The JQ will become more noticeable to you soon.

So you're more retarded than the others

cool, thank for your blog post fucking retard.

Let's hope my future doesnt look like this fucking unevolved albino nigger

It's more just that it speaks to a certain kind of character to choose that flag than anything else.

Don't forget, you're here forever

are you aware that wanting to limit migration literally makes you nazi?

If you agree with this flag and what it represent you agree with Merkel and her muslim invasion.

The Donald sounds like the perfect place for you then. Not your type of board and never will be so git out

by winter you'll either be full natsoc or full ancap

mark my words niggerfaggot

Not all of us are Nazis, in fact the rise in white supremacy to the malicious detriment of other races that im seeing frankly bothers me. 2 sides of the same authoritarian coin. I dont like dealing with Black and Hispanic and Asian racists, i hate dealing with white ones too. Id rather we just got over our ethnic differences and got shit done together.

Seems people have let their nihilism and a one sided narrative drive them to the opposite side of the coin too hard, and if they want to believe in a Jewish conspiracy to start a civil war for a communist revolution, they're not doing anything to help it. Serving as the controlled opposition; useful idiots.

All that said, Pol is a place where you find real and fake nazis. You find people from all over the world acting like a bunch of dickheads, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

We're all fed up with the status quo. it betrayed us. It put us in debt. it fucked relationships up, it showed us the side of the world that was too dark for our psyches and we broke, forging our own way, and we had no clue about any of it until 2012-2014ish. Some figured it out in the late 80s. But one thing ties us together, user.

We seek to be the voice of the voiceless. The chaos to the unnatural order. Our purpose in life is to be chaos itself, and strike truth to power. We are the gale force wind of a constituency pushed down. We are the voices of all who dared dream of a revolution, but could not figure out why. We are the will of the people.

>Populus Vult!

How many blacked threads did you make before you realised Sup Forums was right? Took me about 3 years and over 1000 blacked threads

It took me quite a while before I could verbalise that hitler was right. Probably a year or more after becoming right wing

It starts with the acknowledgment that there's no good guys in war only the best guys for me

>cringe
back to r*ddit

This.

Assuming he takes the time to actually educate himself and read redpill threads on (((the facts of life))). Summer is slow. Only 1% bother to learn.

The funniest part about Sup Forums is it's a trolls wet dream. Everybody starts off here as a troll but after you expose yourself to it for a certain amount of time you end up accidentally becoming red pilled

It's literally a trap. Every leftist who comes here long enough will inevitably become one of us. Blacked posters of yesteryear are hitler posters of today

It's absolutely hilarious to think about

>He's not past the nazi phase yet
Kekistan is before nazi

Time travelling meme wizard is the true redpill

Jesus titty-fucking Christ kid, take your red pill and shut the fuck up about it.

tick tock, normos

Said the faggot with the UN flag.
Back to plebbit with you, newfaggot.

>I am beginning to understand /pol
>Posts a sage-worthy thread

You have to go back (to r/etard land).

well you kept coming back so something is going on in your noggin.

The NatSoc faggots on here are the most loserly of anyone on the board. Probably never get laid. Not realizing that Hitler had to go makes you just about as credible as a first rate Kike.

go back to where ever you came from you fucking schmuck

Jokes on you. Ive been here years and still dont hate the jews. Hate the muslims and africans though...

Feel free to stop visiting then you fucking whiny bitch.

Fuck off, you don't belong here

give me one good reason why you disagree with nazis?

Globalist Jews and their dimwitted servants in the media are the chief architects behind pushing Islam/Africans into Europe, you fucking idiot.

Wait until the nightsweats start to happen.
Then the existentialism panic.
Then the early midlife crisis...only cause you found out now and early what people in their 45-50 yr old range experience in their minds eye.

Then comes your acceptance of death that is inevitable.

Start working out now, and get some Funs and some buckets of food and wait for the final war.

Fpbp

Hitler was a reaction. Wouldn't have existed without the existential threat that was Jewish communism. You don't have to like hitler but if you cannot comprehend his his reason for existing you are blue pilled and should return to the_donald

Idont think it's healthy to worship the past, but you definitely acknowledge it and that begins with acknowledging hitler

>1 post by this ID

So it was you doing all those blacked posts? Fuck you cunt - I had to deal with shit for weeks because of you.

Don't worry, you'll get there one way or another

>according to a survey
Leftists... want to give ..refugees....
the right to vote

The Article is titled- Leftists in Germany Want to Give refugees THE Vote

IN Alex Jones FasHION below that it says- Want to give non-citizens; including rapefugees, the RIGHT to Vote.

hahahaaa....

ok guys lets give anti-fa somethign to fight against why DONT YOU

THIS is how ALEX JONES SHiLLING GOES

IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL IT NETS A RESPONSE FROM THE OTHER SIDE

QUIT

so deep. so profound. so insightful.
OP topic is literally void of content. This is literally a fucking slide thread.

Blacked posts are ultimately a good thing. Keeps white guys motivated and disgruntled

You can literally raise an army of white supremacists with blacked posts

>1 post by this ID

>and
>this
is their exact MINDSET..

OH your right there is a sick twisted thing in our society and we are the cure so

your giving them us as a NICE thing to fight about, or against all they need is something to fight AGAINST they DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NOTHING>> YOU STUPID SHIT

ok im gonna screencap my post to PROVE you guys are inciting fuckign riots in Civilized places. MY post with your faggot linked posts in them