TRUMP HATES WOMEN!

How can you nazi faggot bois support this misogynistic, racist, asshole?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioD50ZYOQEQ&index=16&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En
burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt-seti.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because
youtube.com/watch?v=ioD50ZYOQEQ&index=16&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En

Trump will be good for women

By assaulting them?

This has to be bait

You do know where you are right?

This is /pol we murder 1000 niggers to the white pagan gods every fucking night.

We throw faggots off towers in the day light.

The jew runs when they see us walking down the street.

The nigger smokes more crack and bets on his women folk from the shame of being a fucking subhuman.

Why are you so dumb and sexist OP? You're so ignorant and misinformed. The way you feel about your gender is the same way Hitler felt about Germans and whites about their people in the slave days of America.

HI fellow nazi! I do love your reddit spacing!

AAAAAhhahahahahahahaha*Insert random Sargon of Akkad Video*ahahahahahahahaha

I Never have been to reddit, but I do like my spacing faggot.

Its like the space between your jew masters balls and asshole.

show your flag

>we

Because I'm a misogynistic, racist, asshole.

>implying Reddit would call anyone nigger

wuz kings and shit.

burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt-seti.html

Also /pol is my personal army so STFU

Like Bill Clinton did allegedly at least three time and got a dick suck from a "perfectly fuckable" chubby chick.

TRIGGERED!

You'd be surprised.

A FUCKING PASTA NIGGER

He doesn't hate women, he just hates you

all it shows is that Trump likes artificial tits, and we already knew it by looking at Melania.

I see we have a master in the house. My nigggers need more gibs. Print some more paper jew.

Cool, I detest them too! Have you ever been behind a woman at an ATM?

FORGIVE DEBT

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

How can you hold your shit with a loose asshole?

I'm gay, that doesn't mean I do butt stuff, that'd be faggotry and against the word of G-d.

OMG impeach Drumpf now guyz!! He's Russian spy and HITLER

Let's see your ugly inbred kike bitch, faggot... Or can't Jew boys compete?

i will, but you owe me for it.

EXACTLY, THIS AUSTRALIAN UNDERSTANDS

All women should always be believed when they claim sexual assault, except the Bill Clinton accusers of course.

>Call specific woman a cunt
>Attack on all women

Women ask me to sexually assault them.

Looks like you are losing the fight

;)

>trying to impersonate a SJW
>using faggot as an insult
0/10 try harder

Drumpf edernally BTFO, what will jews think of next?

Well, asking the question is answering it.

No he doesnt. I do though

What's not to hate.

You shouldn't call people faggots, it's not nice.

>nazi faggot bois
You answered your own question you fucking faggot.

>misogynistic, racist
Is of bad?

>This is /pol we murder 1000 niggers to the white pagan gods every fucking night.
lol you are such a loser dude
get good naziboi

Your post reeks of the irrational thought that we've come to expect from you mindless chimps.

Go back to your safe space at kikebook faggot.

No, he isn't. He loves his daughter. They are cute.

100% true cunts

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>Trump hates women

Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I want to play with Trump's balloon breasts

God dammit Australia, take your shitposts somewhere else

holy shit

Why not?