Quick Rundown
>G20
>antifags want to protest against Trump 'n capitalism 'n shiet
>"fug rich people"
>setting Hamburg on fire
>burning down random cars en mass
>plundering shops
>firefighters are not able to help cause antifa is attacking them
>police can't do shit and are getting pushed back because they have "underestimated the situation" and are totaly outnumbered against these hordes of blackshirts going berserk
>antifa is using bricks, bottles, crowbars, slings, molotov cocktails and flares against police
>130 policemen injured, 13 Seriously injured by slingshots and pyrotechnics
>Hamburg is now ordering reinforcement from all states of germany to get the situation under control

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/883299735146311681
youtube.com/watch?v=YDmUGqK-UmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Think mama merkel will classify antifa as domestic terrorist organization after this?

>We did it guys, we broke a hard working man's window!

this is from several hours ago. i want new footage. new happenings. all this kind of shit has died down in the past 4 hours.

Why dont you throw these animals to jail for 10 years, whats wrong with you germany ?

You used to be cool

This is why ALL commies deserve the firing squad.

as you wish

>wears all black
>marches in all large groups
>smash public property as a show of force
Bu-But guys YOU'RE the fascists!

>Think mama merkel will classify antifa as domestic terrorist organization after this?
My sweet summer child, I...

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Europeans are hardcore with the protesting shizll If a police car gets damaged here, people are horrified. In Europe...it's burn baby burn.

It's just a tantrum though, some aggressive fun. Nobody that matters gives a flying fuck about a bunch of green haired bongo players.

i-is it finally happening?

How old are you?

Huh, so white, European Germans are causing massive civil unrest and untold destruction across Germany.

Not refugees. Hmmmmm. Guess Sup Forums is fucking BTFO AGAIN! HAHAHAHA

much better. love that frame rate too.

Putting them behind bars, would stop it pretty quick, you wouldn't see a fraction of the violence the following year.

If your spending money to take police away from protecting people from rapeugees an example needs to be made.

Somebody should drive a few trucks through these subhumans.

Yes, and magically, there's not a single fucking cop around. I'm sure this is going to make people even happier

Fucking actually hit them with that water you krauts

i want to kill them all

>130 policemen injured, 13 Seriously injured by slingshots and pyrotechnics

Shameful Display. They need to grow a pair and drop the hammer on those fucks.

>fighting against globalism
>wants to import millions of foreigners

????

during the riots in L.A korean store owners took matters into their own hands.

>pissed off commies

you're quiet in need of a "storm"

And the media calls them anti-globalist protesters lel

>"FUG DA RICH!!!1"
>break poor people's shit
>burn poor people's shit
>attack, possibly kill, poor people
>"RIDGEFUGGING AGIEVED :DDDDD"

kek

Based gooks
Checked

Soros is funding these fucks, he pays them to do this shit. Why not destroy this problem at the root?

I though political groups and clubs were banned in Germany? How is this happening?

I love Asians.

Only if they lean right.

Antifa screams at these intimidated cops "I'll KILL YOU, I'll KILL YOU"
Sauce with sound twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/883299735146311681

This.

In case of emergency load up on ammo and water, head to the roof, and channel your inner Roof Korean.

now we know why trump stayed on airforce one. hamburg is not safe. not safe.

>police injured
Good, shame antifa is not armed with actual weapons

I like my Hamburg extra charred.

>>"fug rich people"
>>setting Hamburg on fire

Stop me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hamburg mostly an industrial working class city?

As if commies give a shit, they'll burn down anything if they get the right funding, which is why we call them terrorists

The majority of germany would be considered poor in my country

>be antifa
>hate xenophobes
>burn city down and loot because unwanted foreigners enter the country

Ahh yes, that sounds more like it

>implying setting hamburg on fire wouldn't be an improvement

you guys are way too kind with these people

yea but these are commies.

(((Police))):Tanks have nothing to do with the riots

Those who maintain the rich bourgeoisie are the same as the rich bourgeois and deserve equal treatment. Those people had a choice; support the protesters against the tyrannic government, or do the opposite either through action or inaction.

It's a city for foreign intelligentsia.
Suburbs are most likely the usual working class.

who do you think finances them?

Truth in 30 minutes

these water cannons are boring.

several years ago, multiple countries were working on microwave radiation emitters, noise emitters, and quick hardening foam cannons for rioters. where the fuck are they?

>None is dead so far
Germans are truly shit at everything

No sweetie, you see honeybunchkin...
They're in all likelihood on Soros' payroll.

this does not give you right to act like nigger

The US military has the sound focusing radar shit. I can honest say it's much more effective than a water cannon.

Arrr, ye be wishin fer some guns o'erthar, ain'ta matey? Notteven tha great Redbeard made sucha noise when serchin' for'a booty!

Nah but it's the mental gymnastics idiots use to trick themselves into thinking they're right.

Daily reminder that this is what the civilized west looks like. I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaad I was born in this shithole, how can I ever compete with the western utopia.
Just watch as Antifa will not be declared domestic terrorist organization. They crack down on righwingers and arrest them because they post fuck muslims on the internet but they do not do anything against events like this organized since at least 6 months prior with k# of people. And then they go...we were not prepared. FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOTS, THEY LET THEM BEAT, BURN AND KILL, THEY DO NOT DO SHIT.

>implying black block aren't rich people destroying working class stuff

>All those death trashcans
Oh no.

Coincidence that Hamburg is the first city in Germany to have more "immigrants" than native Germans and all of a sudden there are riots?
I think not.
I also think it's funny the press are calling muslims an antifa group. It's just a funny coincidence goy. Ha ha ha ha.

This shit happens every year in hamburg, people and especially the police are used to it.

Nothing is as dangerous as people who think they have the moral high ground.

You are stupid.

Hamburg has always been the antifa capital of Europe, there have always been riots.

Antifa must be stopped!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YDmUGqK-UmE

If I went to Hamburg, dressed up and pretended to be a retarded leftie, do you think I could get a qt antifa to have sex with me?

>People die
>Germany is a complete mess, can't keep the people save
>No people die
>Germany is a complete mess, can't even riot right
It's not like there is a winning scenario in this case

fucking commies

THIS

Mostly german scum burnin shit down there

>first city in Germany to have more "immigrants" than native Germans

I thought that was Frankfurt.

So much this

How retarded are you?
The first city in Germany to have more foreigners than Germans is Frankfurt, not Hamburg.
Also it's AntiFa "demonstrating", not some muslims.
>all of a sudden there are riots
Those were expected, just not in such an extent

They are subhuman, rabid animals and attack whoever they are told.
Do not think for even a second that 90% of these people would be "political activists" if they weren't receiving a nice shekel injection.
They are useful idiots, who do their masters' commands without shame or question.

>Leftists and cops are killing each other
>Everyone glorifies police
>Everyone hates left
Win-win situation.

Hmm... maybe they should send in the military if this situation is so severe.

>verfassungsrechtliche Grenzen

but that has been changed last year, the army can be legally used within our country now. did he sleep under a rock?

The commies are out on the streets since months. I wonder when the right wing extremist groups will start to get active so we can go full Weimarer Republic.

Time to stomp on evil fascist babies who didn't take up arms with you and fight eh?

Why is everyone saying these people are getting paid? They aren't. They do it for free, literally this stupid they are

Merkel did this on purpose as a slap to Trump for the Paris accord. This was a planned, bought and paid for rent-a-mob. Someone needs to let her know Trump is no Obama type push-over. She is willing to get innocent Germans injured or killed because she got told "No" over a war she cannot win. Communism is cancer. Sad.

Lol korean store owners got their shit pushed in big time.
Even more than anyone else with the exception of the chinese (asians that owned more stores)
Maybe a handful of swapmeets were saved but by and large they got wrecked and looted just like everyone else

t. kid who tried to convince his dad to back his pickup into a video store and jack the arcade machine

there is no one better to prove these idiots wrong than themselves

that's should be child's play

they probably realized that literally vaporizing people, even if minutely, was quite dangerous

>commies
>Logic

pick one

>Everyone glorifies police
>Everyone hates left
That's actually already happening. Just look at the facebook comment section in the German news, people are furious

>paid for rent-a-mob

U know nothing about antifa shits.
THEY DO IT FOR FREE U RETARD!

If they really were funded, you would see them engage police in a more tactical way.

If those seriously injured policemen really are so, then...

The state will only look at this when a policeman gets assassinated by these pieces of shit and jokes of a human.
They are here for us to never forget that even a great chunk of whites are, indeed, subhuman, no matter how you measure a "human".

Anyway, this shows us also how cucked is Merkel's Germany...

Wait a fuckin second, there are cities in Germany where non-german population exceeds natives???
What the actual fuck??
I just thought it's bants and shit.

>t. literal subhuman

What's life in Luxembourg like user?